NEurope
Serebii

Gotham

Dude. You panicked me for a second there. Jaden is the How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real perma-scowling son of Jada and Will Smith.

The mob guy was Carmine Falcone. He's in the comics as well as Batman Begins.

I was close...

And my knowledge of the mythology is patchy and I won't watch the trilogy until sometime dubs Batman with a better voice.

The second episode was a big improvement. Very good indeed.

I just watched it and agree however some of the acting is horrendous! I'm shocked at how bad Sean Pertwee is! In the scene with the candle his shift of moods/responses was painful to watch!

Yup, he was one of the better things about the third episode (which had the worst main plot so far).

I don't know a lot about DC but accidentally had this on in the background for the past hour(debut on C5). Not paid enough attention to the plot to know what's going on but I'm actually quite intrigued, might watch it proper. Didn't even realise that was Jada Pinkett neither, she is looking fiiine! Seems very good/interesting if I bloody knew more of who's who(looking it up as I went along tho).

I watch this show for Penguin. He's amazing. The rest, I'm sure will get better or it'll be all over the place, by which time I'll be swept up in it anyway.

Yoooooooooooooooo that singer in the latest episode. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN she be fine.

Season 2 has started in the good ole USA and man oh man what a fucking start. Episode 2 especially was fantastic.

Gotham is a show that I can be patient for. It's good, but it's not watch-it-as-soon-as-it-airs-in-the-US good for me. That shit is reserved for The Good Wife and Suits.

And Archer.

And Hell's Kitchen.

Gotham really picked up half way through the first season. Similar to SHIELD, a lot of people missed out on a good show because of a weak start. Not caught up with Season 2 yet but looking forward to it. May wait til all the big premieres of the season are out so I can have a mega binge :p

Woah is series 2 on in the UK now? How did i not know. :(

Channel 5 yet announced the air dates but it could be in early 2016.

Good God, I hate Barbara and her role on this. She's such a whiny character "Buhu, my boyfriend is not telling me about his SECRET POLICEWORK, I want to break up with him. Oh, and I was a lesbian before I met you, big boy!" It's so boring and meaningless. I hate it that I know she's an important character in the Batman universe, I wish she'd die in the show.

Four or five episodes in, not really feeling it much but I see that it picks up around episode 10 or such? So just.. hang in there... right?

So did this show continue to get better? I need something new to watch and always meant to go back and give it another try.

So did this show continue to get better? I need something new to watch and always meant to go back and give it another try.

I wouldn't say it "got better" but it got... less worse? The highlights are Cameron Murnaghan as "Definitely Not The Joker" and Ed Nygma's transition into The Riddler.

What I like about Gotham is that it's really easy to understand, so Mrs Iun can watch it without me having to pause and explain complex plot points.

But yeah, the acting is atrocious, they're basically recycling the same plots over again and the third season lacked a "Good" big bad.