NEurope
Serebii

Wii Fit U

I tried this out today, only did a few exercises (I suck at those dancing ones, urgh!). Just a shame that our living room is a bit small, which makes it a bit of a challenge to do some of these exercises. I also have to completely move the carpet out of the way... does anyone know if it will still work properly on a carpet actually?

I signed up to the N-E community, but could only see RedShell on there. I assume that means no one else is actually using this anymore? =P

I still am daily. I think it does it based on how recent the last Miiverse post by that person was.

I signed up to the N-E community, but could only see RedShell on there. I assume that means no one else is actually using this anymore? =P
Yay! A new member for the N-E gym. :yay: Have you also got a Fit Meter, or are you just doing the free trial?

I actually haven't done any exercise on Wii Fit U for a few days now (but still doing the body test) as I'm a bit under the weather at the moment. :sad:

I think it does it based on how recent the last Miiverse post by that person was.
I think it's completely random/broken, just like most of Nintendo's online services. :heh:

Yay! A new member for the N-E gym. :yay: Have you also got a Fit Meter, or are you just doing the free trial?

I actually haven't done any exercise on Wii Fit U for a few days now (but still doing the body test) as I'm a bit under the weather at the moment. :sad:

I think it's completely random/broken, just like most of Nintendo's online services. :heh:

Good point. Forget what I said. It's that :p

I have a fit meter so will try to use that every day. Though since my job requires me to sit at a desk all day, I don't think I will get many steps from that. =P

I'll be back on this tomorrow morning... probably. :p

[/itWasChristmasExcuse] :santa:

Has anyone here setup a custom routine ?

I have set up one which is 30 minutes long , I played through it for the first time and it was annoying as hell to keep picking up the wii u gamepad before each exercise , Is there a way to say start the workout and remain hands free on controllers for the entire workout , which in my workout are yoga,and strength ones .

It's a hassle right now the way it is I hope there's a fix ?

Do you need the balance board to access the game i.e. Use the non balance board facilities? I was going to pick up a fit meter and activate it before the free trial period was over, but I haven't got a balance board yet, but was hoping to start using it before picking up a board.

Do you need the balance board to access the game i.e. Use the non balance board facilities? I was going to pick up a fit meter and activate it before the free trial period was over, but I haven't got a balance board yet, but was hoping to start using it before picking up a board.

Erm.... Pretty certain you can yes.
I should really remember as it wasn't that long ago, but doesn't it make you do a body test the first time you play the trial? :blank:

Perhaps it's skippable anyway. ::shrug:

Downloaded it this afternoon and you do indeed need a balance board to access the software... Off to eBay I go then!

Thanks for your help anyway :)

What's the code for the community ? Can I join ?

Edit found It 8034-1592-9901

Also how do you stop my achievements going into the miiverse activity feed

Thanks

Edited by yesteryeargames

What's the code for the community ? Can I join ?

Edit found It 8034-1592-9901

Also how do you stop my achievements going into the miiverse activity feed

Thanks

I think once you join a community your Wii Fit U Miiverse posts will automatically go in there, rather than your activity feed.

About 1 month of active use, and I've already lost 3 kilograms. This thing works, if you ask me.

Hopefully, this amazing piece of software can help me to get back to around 70kg, where I was way back in 2007. Let myself to go fat during that time, but I feel it's not late to try again.

More importantly, I got my girlfriend hooked on this one too, she did this almost 2 hours yesterday.

About 1 month of active use, and I've already lost 3 kilograms. This thing works, if you ask me.

Hopefully, this amazing piece of software can help me to get back to around 70kg, where I was way back in 2007. Let myself to go fat during that time, but I feel it's not late to try again.

More importantly, I got my girlfriend hooked on this one too, she did this almost 2 hours yesterday.

Nice one! icon14.gif

It's never too late. :)

Been playing my 30 min routine 5 times a week since 1st jan, changed my diet and it's helped me shift 9 pounds so far .

Been playing my 30 min routine 5 times a week since 1st jan, changed my diet and it's helped me shift 9 pounds so far .

Congrats :)

So I started trying to get a bit more back 'into' Wii Fit U today which is fine but in the daily tips the balance board says something along the lines of...

'Have you by any chance been storing me vertically? It's fine but it can play havok with my circuitry...'

lol-whut... :blank:

Is this even true? ::shrug: I only ask because really I have a limited amount of space here, I could store it flat though to be on the safe side from now on but I was just curious as to if there was actually any truth to it... at all. :p

Finally got my fit meter and balance board today, only had a quick go so far but pretty impressed at the range of activities available. It did shock me a bit with my BMI though, a little bit worse than I thought, but not miles off what I want to get it to. Going to set up some routines mainly to improve core strength/abs and combine that with more regular cycling and I should get back to the fitness levels I want before long. Got a 6 mile run booked in for the end of March and my aim for the year is to do a triathlon. Here's hoping Wii Fit U can keep me on track!

Just finished the Tour of Italy. I have now toured every course in Wii Fit U once :)

Just finished the Tour of Italy. I have now toured every course in Wii Fit U once :)
Awesome, well done man. :bowdown:

What's the next goal, still planning to cover the Equator?

Awesome, well done man. :bowdown:

What's the next goal, still planning to cover the Equator?

That's the plan. Still doing my exercise daily averaging around 10km a day so it'll be a while :p

My friend has just got a wii u, if he buys just the wii fit meter will he still get the full game free download ?