NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

And BS eevil. Weve already seen 1 cop?

And we have another. People suspected you yesterday. Now I have given them further proof.

I would consider 2 cops to be pretty broken unless one was dumb/paranoid. Have you targeted yourself to make sure the result is true?

Bullshit, people wanted to lynch me yesterday and magically you targetted me and found me evil after i came out as the tracker? One of the most important jobs in finding mafia? Iv told everyone what iv done every night, which can all be proven. Iv done nothing but help us. I suspected (thats a word right?) carl, hence i targetted him last night and found out he targetted the dead guy (Twice now? In a row?), and now no doubt your helping your mafia buddy clear his name?

Incoming Carl claims not to have targetted dud at all? CMT.

I would consider 2 cops to be pretty broken unless one was dumb/paranoid. Have you targeted yourself to make sure the result is true?

I checked myself out night one. I'm not a dumb one.

Bullshit, people wanted to lynch me yesterday and magically you targetted me and found me evil after i came out as the tracker?

No, I targeted you because people wanted to lynch you yesterday.

One of the most important jobs in finding mafia?

Bollocks, my role pisses all over yours.

Bollocks, my role pisses all over yours.

I said one of the, not the. And i dont believe you at all. I know im town you see? So i know at least that your results are wrong IF you are even telling the truth.

Iv told everyone now:

Night 1 - Paralysed, with 50% of being paralysed night 2.

Night 2 - Diageo targetted Heroicjanitor.

Night 3 - Carl targetted Dud.

Lets see if carl admits to targetting Dud, that will be twice (once admitted, once caught) targetted the townie that ended up dead. I wont be on for the rest of the night, im running our for a family dinner, il try and get on my mobi at some point.

Fair enough. It's a him or you situation.

Vote: Esequiel

Keen to hear from people who have been unusually quiet this game like @Rummy

I can confirm that Carl targeted DuD - I redirected him there. So he may well be the killer.

EEVIL, what are your other results?? Happy to go with Ese if we have your full targets. I'm guessing you have another aspect of your role if you are Mew and Mewtwo?

Hello. I usually only read mafias in my free time and definitely not at work and I definitely haven't been lumbered with lots to do recently in that free time and as a result I have just found no 'free time' to actually know what's going on. I will rectify this soon, as I believe I'll have a nice chunk of free time tomorrow afternoon. I've RNG'd all my targets so far, but really haven't gotten anything of note so far.

I can confirm that Carl targeted DuD - I redirected him there. So he may well be the killer.

EEVIL, what are your other results?? Happy to go with Ese if we have your full targets. I'm guessing you have another aspect of your role if you are Mew and Mewtwo?

On such note why did I find you unreachable last night?

Night one - Myself.

Night two - None, as admitted.

Night three - Esequiel.

My other ability is that there is a chance they will evolve (if they can).

I targeted Cube last night. I'll have a read through the thread tomorrow, see if the information I have is pertinent.

I'll place a vote on Esequiel then, as well. We're probably nearish to majority right now.

Happy to stick a vote on Esequiel. If he comes up town lynch EEVIL.

My own action was successful last night, not sure if I'm one of the 9 or not.

Happy to stick a vote on Esequiel. If he comes up town lynch EEVIL.

BRING IT ON.

Anyone else people want investigating tonight?

Assuming I live.

Okay, before voting, let me come out with my role: I have been responsible for the names in the write-up.

Here's how my power works: I pick two players. The first one will get an alignment result on the second. The second one always appears on the write-up (as I am Haunter&Gengar).

Here are my targets:

Night 1: Diageo. Mr-paul got the result (mr-paul said nothing. I assumed at the time my power failed, or he simply ignored a message saying "town")

Night 2: Sheikah. Diageo got the message (Diageo said nothing. Once again, started double guessing my power)

Night 3: Jonnas. Sheikah got the message (wanted to check my own power on myself)

Namely, now I find it weird that both Peeps and Eevil had powers much like mine, except mine is unusually convoluted. So, it might just not work at all or something.

Last night somebody boosted me so I now have a double vote. I also got a weird message which could have been DuD.

So, hopefully, the message was mine, and if I'm not a dumb cop, surely your message said my alignment, a townie.

Please tell me it says Town :heh:

Also, if either mr-paul or Diageo could confirm if they got a PM with those alignments, that would be great.

Ok, this is fucking ridiculous. 3 cops?

All 3 of these cops on paper seem to be pretty functional at getting results. Peeps' role sounded pretty standard cop, as does EEVIL's. Jonnas's sounds like potentially the most useful from his description since he could give out verdicts indirectly. The only problem is that I didn't get a town verdict for your Jonnas - I got 'helper?'. That sounds to me like the verdict was unclear.

I think it would be pretty game breaking if each of these players were functional cops, unless a few members of the Mafia were immune to cops. It feels like there is a fuckton of manipulation going on here. Remove Vote until others weigh in on this.

Well... That's unexpected :wtf: Maybe I don't give alignments after all. And "Helper?" is nowhere on my role PM.

If mr-paul and Diageo could shed more light on what they got...

Okay, before voting, let me come out with my role: I have been responsible for the names in the write-up.

Here's how my power works: I pick two players. The first one will get an alignment result on the second. The second one always appears on the write-up (as I am Haunter&Gengar).

Here are my targets:

Night 1: Diageo. Mr-paul got the result (mr-paul said nothing. I assumed at the time my power failed, or he simply ignored a message saying "town")

Night 2: Sheikah. Diageo got the message (Diageo said nothing. Once again, started double guessing my power)

Night 3: Jonnas. Sheikah got the message (wanted to check my own power on myself)

Namely, now I find it weird that both Peeps and Eevil had powers much like mine, except mine is unusually convoluted. So, it might just not work at all or something.

So, hopefully, the message was mine, and if I'm not a dumb cop, surely your message said my alignment, a townie.

Please tell me it says Town :heh:

Also, if either mr-paul or Diageo could confirm if they got a PM with those alignments, that would be great.

I forgot about that random TOWN I got in my PM.

Yep, Jonnas' power checks out. I kept quiet on D1 as I wasn't sure whether to trust it or not.

Rummy, I have no idea why you couldn't reach me. Were you interfered with at all?

Yep, Jonnas' power checks out. I kept quiet on D1 as I wasn't sure whether to trust it or not.

Rummy, I have no idea why you couldn't reach me. Were you interfered with at all?

Not from the looks of it, seemed I couldn't find you so I'd presume that's more on your end.

Can Diageo please confirm that he targetted Heroic on night 2 and Carl about what he did to dud last night. That should prove to you all that im telling the truth!