NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

I (Jimbob) had no night 1 target.

Vote: Esequiel

Esequiel has been quite inconsistent this phase and is seeming a bit scummy so I'm happy to stick a vote on while the count is still low.

That's impossible. You can not have been roleblocked on N1.

I was paralysed last night :/

The wording was paralysed with a 50% chance of being paralysed on your next night action.

Funnily enough this was confirmed as a real ability by none other than dedede:

I targeted Magnus Peterson last night. I was attacked and paralysed. It's 50/50 whether my power will work. I was unsuccessful.

Paralysed/roleblocked = same thing?

I (Jimbob) had no night 1 target.

Vote: Esequiel

Esequiel has been quite inconsistent this phase and is seeming a bit scummy so I'm happy to stick a vote on while the count is still low.

You are Jimbob?

@Cube who did you target last night?

Diageo. Except I sent my PM after the day started, so I didn't.

However, I don't think it would have changed anything if I had sent the target within the time limit.

I tried to target @Mr\-Paul last night and he was nowhere to be found. Any reason for that? What did you do night 1 as well. You were one of the people who didn't answer that.

Also @Esequiel dedede targeted Peeps on night 1 and Peeps died, so he is no less suspicious than Carl. In fact more so since Carl is way more cooperative. Not saying we should ignore it, in fact this is the first game where showing X targeted the dead guy didn't immediately get him lynched. But they have both admitted it at least.

What did you do night 1? You, @The Peeps (since he took over from bobby jim) and Mr-Paul are yet to say.

Also I have a double vote today because I was kidnapped for some mud wrestling and other fun stuff!

I did say on day 1 if you look back, I targeted Carl! I also have no idea why you couldn't target me, that's nothing to do with me. As far as I know, I should have been targetable.

Also, how does mud wrestling give you a double vote??? I want to go mud wrestling if it's with some hot pokégirls and gives me a double vote!

Hmmmm.

Does at least one of the other 2 people who also targeted Yvonne want to come forward?

@Sheikah.. I'd like to hear more on your thoughts of Esequiel's N1 claim of being roleblocked.

Seeing as no-one seems to have anything to say..

I was anonymously informed last night that @Mr\-Paul himself has claimed to be able to win with either side?

Is this true? what are your win conditions?

Well, we might as well try to do something.

The case against Esequiel is as solid as against Dedede, I suppose.

Change Vote: Esequiel

Though I'm not off Dedede's back just yet.

Already bloody told you im a tracker/reverse tracker. Last night i targeted Diegao, he targetted Heroic. Night 1 i was paralysed/roleblocked. Go against the flow and get lynched, nice one town >.> Just remember whos voted for me, and for moogle on night 1.

Vote : Carl Friedrich Gauss - 1 ; Esequiel

Vote : Esequiel - 5 ; DuD, Sheikkah, The Peeps, Jonnas, Carl Friedrich Gauss.

NIGHT THREE

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Night will end at 17:00pm on September 23rd.

The night was once again a flurry of activity.

The farm was frantic.

Nine Pokemon gathered around the same target.

The navy and yellow Pokemon and it's ally dusted off their shoulders.

Jonnas

As the sun came up, it revealed a startling silhouette of two flying Pokemon, pierced on some trees.

021.gif016.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Majority is 8

Day will end at 19:30pm on Wednesday 25th September.

I meditated again last night (so I'm not among those nine - although that could be 3 or 4 players). From the result, I would have concluded that the mafia were flying, but DuD's death has proved that wrong.

But Peeps (original) was the cop. What Pokemon are you?

Last night somebody boosted me so I now have a double vote. I also got a weird message which could have been DuD.

And BS eevil. Weve already seen 1 cop?

Vote Eevil

Mafia trying to get rid of the town tracker.

Right here.

The mines deep below the town rattled with activity.

Two large Pokémon meandered throughout the town, eventually barging into a small rock pool.

A purple, black and pink Pokémon and its ally crept over to some calm Pokémon....

A gathering of Pokémon happened high, high in the skies and the encounter was over as quick as a flash.

A pink Pokémon and its ally stayed at home.

A yellow, black and red Pokémon and it's ally was only just fast enough to catch up to it's targets and didn't do much to slow them down.

Two Pokémon glowed with immense light.

Diageo

--------------------

One player was cursed.

--------------------

At the end of the night, as the sun rose, there was, perhaps more victims than anyone expected as three Pokémon lay on the floor, blood surrounding them. They had been brutally attacked by some vicious Pokémon.

001.gif004.gif007.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Yvonne

Day phase will end at 16:30pm on Wednesday 18th September.

Just to declare, im Scizor/Scyther - Bug/Steel type. Im the bloody tracker, which can be proven if @Diageo will come forward and tell us who he targetted on night 2, and carl with who he targette last night! Im not mafia, im our tracker!