NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Last night I targeted Diageo because of him having stopped EEVIL getting a result the night before. Anyway, what's the deal @Jonnas? Either Dedede appeared evil or your power is duff. Or you're deciding what to say in the message.

Or I was away for a couple of days, like I said I would.

But the truth apparently was, my power was unreliable after all :( Last night I didn't send a target due to being away (duh, no name appeared), but still something happened: I evolved (guessing someone targeted me?)

I had already said I was Haunter & Gengar, and now I'm Gengar & Gengar, and my PM said I can now see alignments more clearly than before.

I don't know what this means exactly, but until I know for sure, please disregard my previous results :hmm:

I was roleblocked last night (the paralysis roleblocked me anyway) so the person who did that is most likely mafia. Does anyone know who targeted me by any chance?

Vote: Esequiel too

Sorry iv been busy! Just noticed the day has began, i targetted heroic who targetted Diegao and wasnt targetted by anyone but me.

I know yall have this insatiable urge to lynch me, but i would think its quite fucking obvious by now that im town?

Sheikah is the one making paralysis.

I didn't roleblock him last night though. If it wasn't you, then the only other roleblocker I know is Carl. I think everyone else's role is pretty much accounted for except maybe drahkon's, so it was probably Carl. And we've heard literally nothing from Carl for the past couple of days which makes me want to lynch him.

And yeah, do you mean on night 3? I was kidnapped and went to the farm, and attacked 'using mud and straw', which initially made me think of Grimer or Muk. You made me miss my target that night by making me race everyone at the farm.

I didn't roleblock him last night though. If it wasn't you, then the only other roleblocker I know is Carl.

But Diageo isn't a roleblocker...

But Diageo isn't a roleblocker...

He kidnaps people, and if there isn't enough time left then they are roleblocked.

Of that I have absolutely no idea. Maybe if other people target you / engage you while you're at the farm as well?

Well I didn't target anyone last night because I didn't want to roleblock the town and I didn't want to give a double vote to the mafia.

Also, Sheikah, The Peeps was unable to target anyone because of the paralysis effect of your power for the night after being roleblocked.

Who's been cursed anyway?

Diageo, it was a 50% chance of paralysis last night after the initial roleblocking. That would have roleblocked me anyway last night but on top of that someone else targeted me to roleblock me. If that person is Carl and we have no real leads, I would push for a lynch on him.

Change vote: Carl Friedrich Gauss

I was successful last night. Targeted Jonnas. Your welcome.

Well, this isn't going very well, so far. I'm happy to Vote: Carl for now. See if he has anything to say, should he turn up.

Who is cursed??

vote: Carl Friedrich Gauss to be precise!

I'm willing to go for Carl too. Several time he's targeted the dead townie, and now Peeps. He's been inactive for the last few days of discussion but has still been sending targets - classic sign of an inactive mafia member.

Vote: Carl Friedrich Gauss

Everyone is just going to ignore that Eevil was a townie and got a mafia alignment for Esequiel?

...Considering the amount of points that lead to him, I'm surprised we left him alone this long.

Vote: Carl Friedrich Gauss

Esequiel is looking very suspicious given EEVIL's result, but if there's one thing I can't stand it's when people sign up to games then go inactive. If Carl is town then he's brought a lynch on himself for going absent. Also the likely roleblock of Peeps makes it seem likely someone is giving him orders despite his absence. Vote : Carl Friedrich Gauss. He really needs to turn up and give us his targets to turn this lynch around.

Vote : Carl Friedrich Gauss - 7 ; The Peeps, Magnus Peterson, Mr-Paul, Cube, Jonnas, Sheikah.

Vote Esequiel - 1 ; Diageo.

Majority has been reached.

The cursed Pokemon was almost dead from his illness anyway, but the town's lynching of him was the nail in the coffin.

464.gif464.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Night will end at 16:00pm on 2nd October. (Extended night phase as I won't be able to do the update in the morning before work)

Get your PMs in!

The night was again a flurry of activity.

Two unfamiliar Pokemon were shining their bright light.

Elsewhere a blast of fire illuminated a small area. A brutal attack was taking place as Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile were recklessly butchered by the sharp claws and blades of Scyther & Scizor.

Rummy

Cube

152.gif155.gif158.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

10 players remaining, majority is 6.

Day will end at 16:30pm on 4th October.

Three pokémon for drakhon - I thought this was double trouble!??

Anyways, I sent Cube to drakhon. drakhon is dead.

Vote: Cube

Fuck it, the Mafia must be pretty close to majority right now. They also redirected me last night to Peeps. I think they were probably redirecting Carl to roleblock people and now that he's dead they used me. The curse mentioned in the writeup must have been ReZ's way of saying Carl was close to be removed due to inactivity.

I'm guessing a power mimic, a boost or Jonnas's evolution resulted in 2 verdicts in the writeup? I got the result 'definitely Mafia' in large purple font last night. @Jonnas given Paul's info on Cube, can you confirm if you sent Cube's alignment to me?

I'm surprised you were told who you were redirected to...

Do we have any other known roleblockers? Carl flipped town and we have Sheikah and I guess Diageo.