NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Il get this in first before yall decide to lynch me again.

I targetted Eevil, i was redirected to carl. He targetted no one and no one targetted him.

And there were no kills? Just saying.

It does happen, but it's mostly unusual for the mafia to have a sole killer. Even with inactivity a target should be send-able on their behalf, so I'd rather focus on something else going forward - I understand your conviction but I don't think it's the right way.

I'm pretty retarded, tried to send my pm to Rez when day had been going for over an hour at the time... Anyway this all seems nice and delicious. Will vote a bit later in the day. It's weird how every day we have had someone do something so shifty and get away with it! Peeps was roleblocked, no kill, no worries :p

I did wonder that, hence I was asking if we know what he does.

Again, I'm not against this Dedede lynch, but we've got a lot of day for discussion.

What's this milking up EEVIL/Diageo are on about????

Apparently if you read the thread it's obvious. But since asking is awesomer, Diageo kidnapped me and took me to his farm, his milky goodness has given me a double vote today.

EEVIL in case the result I got was down to shenanigans, who did you target last night?

The aforementioned kidnapping prevented me from performing my night action.

Wait what a spastic. I suddenly remembered that Peeps is apparently some sort of investigator. How does your investigatoring work, Peeps?

No wait I'm not a spastic, that was your old role. DAMMIT JIMPEEPS.

@Diageo, who did you target on Night 3? It could be important (but I'm not 100% sure).

Read the thread. Everyone I've ever targeted has specifically talked about a farm. I'm not going to keep looking it up for your convenience.

I won't be revealing any role information today.

Well then I'll reveal that you tried to target Jonnas last night, and it highly makes me wonder why considering there was no kill.

Vote: Dedede

Vote : Dedede - 7 ; Sheikah, Jonnas, The Peeps, Diageo, drahkon, Esequiel, Rummy.

Majority is 8

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Day will end at 20:00pm on 28th September.

Read the thread. Everyone I've ever targeted has specifically talked about a farm. I'm not going to keep looking it up for your convenience.

And having read the thread you've noticed I brought up the portion of my power which involves alignment checking. But you blocked me anyway?

And having read the thread you've noticed I brought up the portion of my power which involves alignment checking. But you blocked me anyway?

My role says I protect from roleblocks, and if there's not enough time, roleblock the person as well. Which I assumed didn't happen because it would be stupid to protect from roleblocks and roleblock as well. I guess it's just a stupid role.

Cheers then Rummy. Don't warn me you know my target or anything, just blurt it out. I'm a protector.

Vote : Dedede - 8 ; Sheikah, Jonnas, The Peeps, Diageo, drahkon, Esequiel, Rummy, heroicjanitor.

Majority has been reached.

The players gathered round and decided to lynch Dedede.

232.gif473.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Night will end at 15:30pm on 29th September.

It was night time once again, and the Pokémon were busy.

A green and white Pokémon took to the skies to follow its targets.

Two Pokémon stood still, concentrating hard.

As the sun rose, the town discovered there had been some casualties.

151.gif150.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Day will end at 16:00pm on 1st October.

Shit ain't going well. I'm going to go for Esequiel because Eevilmurray was town and investigated him.

Vote Esequiel

Last night I targeted Diageo because of him having stopped EEVIL getting a result the night before. Anyway, what's the deal @Jonnas? Either Dedede appeared evil or your power is duff. Or you're deciding what to say in the message.

Last night I targeted Diageo because of him having stopped EEVIL getting a result the night before. Anyway, what's the deal @Jonnas? Either Dedede appeared evil or your power is duff. Or you're deciding what to say in the message.

Did you attack me and make it so my power won't work 50% of the time for the next night?

When I said this.

Oh yes, obligatory "protect my pasty white ass tonight" post :yay:

I FUCKING MEANT IT. EVERY NIGHT.