NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Part of my brain is still nagging at the feeling that twice Carl has targeted the dead person, but if we don't go with investigators, what's the point of having them? Esequiel's role/claims does all seem to add up, not that it clears him. I'd feel a bit safer if both Jonnas and EEVIL had targeted him and both said he was mafia (i'm terrible at having the conviction to ever go with a lynch in any game unless it's my own info :p) I guess with Carl he can be checked out by someone tonight and things will be a lot clearer tomorrow.

Vote: Esequiel

Nearly there town /clap

Doesnt anyone find it convienient that carl hasnt posted at all today? Can you all at least wait until hes spoken before murdering another townie?

In the interest of getting things done Vote: Esequiel. I've started to come around to his side a bit but I think this is the only course of action that's going to keep things rolling. If Esequiel flips town we should probably go for Carl then EEVIL.

After sleeping, feel a bit apprehensive about this as we haven't heard from Carl. I think I'm gonna remove vote, as Esequiel's targets all do add up, and the fact that we have 3 people (dead Peeps, Jonnas, which I know is true as I received results from him) claiming rolecop is making me feel not quite confident enough to go for it right now.

In case we haven't reached majority yet, I'll Vote: Esequiel. I'm also worried about Carl, but we don't have long left.

Vote Esequiel - 7 ; EEVILMURRAY, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Rummy, Jonnas, The Peeps, Cube.

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 1 ; Esequiel.

Majority was not reached

NIGHT FOUR

Night will end at 19:30pm on Thursday 26th September.

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

The night was a flurry of activity.

A yellow and brown Pokémon and its ally waved their arms around and a powerful globe encompassed two other Pokémon .

A purple, black and pink Pokémon and its ally kept two Pokémon busy all night.

Dedede

The sun rose on the town and the residents exited their various houses.

Another Pokémon was cursed.

DAY FIVE

Majority is 8

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

Day will end at 20:00pm on 28th September.

Il get this in first before yall decide to lynch me again.

I targetted Eevil, i was redirected to carl. He targetted no one and no one targetted him.

And there were no kills? Just saying.

Woo, no kill. Last night I received the result 'Mafia' from Jonnas. So Dedede is Mafia if we're to believe Jonnas.

Vote: Dedede

I have some relevant info but not sure I want to reveal it just yet. It's not exactly instantly damning so not sure I want to openly reveal over it.

Woot! Got results! :yay:

As a warning, I probably won't be available for the weekend, so I'll leave my vote preemptively.

I was roleblocked last night and there's a 50% chance of my action failing again tomorrow. No mention of paralysis, just an attack which affected me greatly.

I was roleblocked last night and there's a 50% chance of my action failing again tomorrow. No mention of paralysis, just an attack which affected me greatly.

Do we know what you do at all?

I'm not against the Dedede lynch, but I'd rather get some discussion going than speed the day too quickly to its conclusion.

Vote Dedede

I also targeted Eevil, should I have been redirected to Carl too?

Must have been me that was directed?

I'm pretty retarded, tried to send my pm to Rez when day had been going for over an hour at the time... Anyway this all seems nice and delicious. Will vote a bit later in the day. It's weird how every day we have had someone do something so shifty and get away with it! Peeps was roleblocked, no kill, no worries :p

So I redirected Esequiel, as is already clear from the thread. Happy to vote for Dedede once we've heard from him, we're on six votes!

What's this milking up EEVIL/Diageo are on about????

EEVIL in case the result I got was down to shenanigans, who did you target last night?