NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Pretty low amount of votes, we need to check out alignment claims unless there is good reason not to. Here we have every reason to vote.

Vote: Esequiel

Wait missed some posts. I find it fucking outrageous that we know someone who targeted the dead person each night so far and yet haven't been confident enough for a lynch... I'll be back on after work to check this out more.

Hmm, finally found some free time. Can someone who understands break down this whole 3 cop thing for me? @Jonnas investigates, highlighting that player in the writeup and another player gets the result to tie it together?

EEVIL is a straight-up investigator?

Peeps is Jimbob. Classic Jimbob tactic.

I'm on the Esequeil lynch after reading yesterday, but actually don't believe this will immediately exonerate EEVIL, it could be a classic mafia tactic even if Ese throws up as mafia. However, I'll Vote:Esequeil.

When im lynched and y'all have egg on your faces, remember whos pushing to kill me. Crazy, absolute madness, Carl has targetted the dead guy two days running, hasnt posted at all today and yet Eevil claims im mafia and everyone rallies to lynch me? Way to waste a day and kill of another townie /slow clap.

Notice that despite asking Diegao has refused to come forward and admit to targetting Heroic on night 2 as well. And has added very little to todays proceedings other than to stick a vote on me!

Esequiel's flip will give us both EEVIL and Carl if he's a town - at the moment I trust them both more than Esequiel. What are we waiting to hear from Carl? A refusal of Esequiel the potential mafia's accusation?

(that's if Esequiel flips town, but I think reading up since yesterday's phase he should have been lynched)

I should have been lynched because i didnt vote for dedede, and instead voted for carl? The guy who has targetted the dead townie twice. Iv proven my bloody role, all thats happening is that alot of people are being quiet and will no doubt lynch train me at the end of the day. Iv done all i can to prove im town, i dont see what else i can do. If Eevil is telling the truth then he has a bad result on me, 3 cops in 1 game? Really?

Anyway i give up, what will be will be. If i get lynched just remember who is pushing for me to die!

Provne? Where? You were unsuccessful once and only have one verification - that could be a mafia buddy in cahoots. Carl's testimony can't be relied upon if you're mafia, and can't be relied upon if he's mafia - so it's you or him. I've got my reasons for wanting your lynch - as you say it'll give us EEVIL, and most probably Carl too.

Hold on, despite quoting his post I've only just seen it was confirmed that Carl targetted DuD but rather due to a re-direction. He could indeed be the killer, but he might just, shock horror, be a roleblocker. Sadly I can't confirm mr-paul's claims of the night time, so I still would rather go with your lynch Ese.

It's true that Carl targeted the dead guy last night but Mr Paul did admit redirecting him there. Could be a setup.

The thing we need to remember is that there's not going to be 3 working cops. The only thing I can say so far for certain is that Jonnas has a correct result on me. It also makes sense how Jonnas has played - he first sent Diageo's alignment to Paul. As Paul didn't jump out with proclamations of Diageo being Mafia, Diageo looked less suspect so was marked as the recipient for the next result. This info chain also involves lots of people which to me makes it more believable.

Yeah, that was my reasoning, but since people weren't saying anything, I came out with it.

What is the vote tally on Esequiel?

I'd certainly wonder if it was a setup, and if a buddy was covering paul's tracks, but for now it's merely more speculation and we surely need to get something done. Esequiel gives us two potential targets to follow up.

Provne? Where? You were unsuccessful once and only have one verification - that could be a mafia buddy in cahoots. Carl's testimony can't be relied upon if you're mafia, and can't be relied upon if he's mafia - so it's you or him. I've got my reasons for wanting your lynch - as you say it'll give us EEVIL, and most probably Carl too.

If @Diageo would just tell us his target on night 2 that would be 2 people backing me up.

Let me guess? Your another tracker? So thats 3 cops and 2 trackers all in one game?

Supposing I was, and was to take your very own argument of me being 'THE' tracker - what conclusion would I reach?

Supposing I was, and was to take your very own argument of me being 'THE' tracker - what conclusion would I reach?

I would come to the same conclusion you have, and as such can understand you being wary of me.

The thing i didnt want to come forward with was that i track AND reverse track at the same time, i see who my target targetted, and who targetted my target..... I didnt want the mafia to know, but seeing as il be lynched soon anyway i may as well reveal all:

Night 1 - Paralysed with 50% chance of being paralysed on night 2.

Night 2 - I targetted Diageo he targetted Heroicjanitor, and was targetted by Jonnas and The Peeps.

Night 3 - I targetted Carl, who was targetted by Mr-Paul.

Thats all my info, use it when im goneeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Makes some sense, as I'm just a straight tracker. The only piece of other info I have, that I thought non-pertinent until I actually caught up with the thread - Yvonne tried to target Magnus Peterson but didn't succeed. I presumed it was due to dying, but considered it could equally have been due to Carl's supposed roleblock after reading through that day. Whilst close to selling me on changing my mind Ese, I'm afraid I think we just get more of a lead with your death's reveal. It sucks when it goes that way and if it's completely wrong, but sometimes it's just the way it has to be.

Yes I did target HeroicJanitor, but confirming you as a tracker doesn't mean you're any less mafia. Also, from what people say in the thread it's pretty easy to see who I've targeted.

Lastly, who did Carl target? You don't have it in your results.

Nah i get it, i see that we will get more out of me dying than someone else. At least you ill know eevils results are moot, i just hope the right people get protected. I wish that i got points for this though, i talk too much and end up getting killed every bloody game. Iv only ever been mafia once and that was ages ago >.> If i had a point for everytime iv maytr died lol

Lastly, who did Carl target? You don't have it in your results.

DuD, the guy who died. I believe Esequiel has stated it before.

Nah i get it, i see that we will get more out of me dying than someone else. At least you ill know eevils results are moot, i just hope the right people get protected. I wish that i got points for this though, i talk too much and end up getting killed every bloody game. Iv only ever been mafia once and that was ages ago >.> If i had a point for everytime iv maytr died lol

Welcome to my mafia life :p I'm probably only alive because I was too busy to keep up!

@The Peeps is dead. He was Bulbasaur, Charmander & Squirtle. He had the choice between planting a seed and gaining power, investigating player's alignment or illuminating players in the write-up. He was a member of the town.[/color]

Just putting it out there... Jonnas' role is extremely similar to my original one.

But that suggests you could only do one of those 3 actions at a time, while Jonnas is capable of putting a name in the writeup while simultaneously sending an alignment result to someone else. I wouldn't class what Jonnas does as illumination - I've always thought of illumination as 'what they did that night put in the writeup'. Or in this case, maybe stating the player or Pokemon name in the writeup as opposed to a colour.

I also don't think ReZ would be so uninspired to put carbon copies on opposite alignments. Too easy.

Vote Esequiel - 4 ; EEVILMURRAY, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Rummy.

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 1 ; Esequiel.

Majority is 8

Day will end at 19:30pm on Wednesday 25th September.

Ah, hadn't realised votes were so low from majority. Maybe another surviving day for someone anyway. In fact, realising the numbers, there will certainly be some duplication amongst roles - I'd imagine given the double trouble mechanic it's a handy way of spreading powers and balancing.

I also don't think ReZ would be so uninspired to put carbon copies on opposite alignments. Too easy.

That, and investigating alignments is useless for the mafia :heh:

Anyway, I'll jump on the Esequiel bandwagon. Gotta check Eevil's reliability and all.

Vote: Esequiel