NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Moogle seems to think he might have some proof, if we let mr-paul answer his question.

Jon Dedede is the one sounding mighty suspicious, if you ask me. He targeted The Peeps, hid that from us (it was Herojan who revealed this), and as soon as he's questioned on the subject, rallies more votes on Moogle.

Vote: Jon Dedede

Post #39 I revealed my target without being asked or having it revealed by another player! Why are you talking rubbish?

I voted for Moogle because I was suspicious for reasons I've already explained. It's hardly like i forced it through, several votes were placed after mine.

1 wring lynch this early isn't the end of the world! Games like the last gentlemens mafia the town lost because barely any lynches were made.

Rez confirmed that no PM means night action was successful. So Jonnas you have been successful.

My power protects against ground pokemon.

I targeted Magnus Peterson last night. I was attacked and paralysed. It's 50/50 whether my power will work. I was unsuccessful.

I targeted Yvonne again to see if I would be blocked or redirected again but one can't really roleblock the dead...

Also, maybe we should agree that if the amount of blades against your throat is increasing near the end of the day, you shouldn't really keep hiding who you are and what exactly you can do. You're no use to the town if we kill you.

Once again, I have no idea if my power worked or not. Didn't get a Night PM ::shrug:

Also,

Vote: Jon Dedede

I'm convinced he's mafia, honestly.

Why are you so convinced?

Post #39 I revealed my target without being asked or having it revealed by another player! Why are you talking rubbish?

Apologies, I did miss that.

You're still high in my suspicion list, though.

Why are you so convinced?

It's a manner of speaking, as it's nothing to do with my power, only my hunches. And I have strong hunch about Jon.

Are you claiming to have roleblocked yvonne last night?

Yep, but I got no PM back so I'm not really sure what exactly that means. I assumed it meant that I cannot roleblock his corpse.

It means you successfully roleblocked him before he died.

Does that mean I somehow facilitated his death? :(

I mean, I suspected him of being mafia, but hell...

No it means that you both roleblocked Yvonne, stopping him from doing his action, while a killer simultaneously killed him. The only way you could have facilitated his death is if he was a protector protecting himself against only night kills. But that wasn't the case.

I'm not confident about a Dedede lynch. Moogle was already being considered as a person of interest before Dedede's information came out. Dedede added fuel to the fire but it was all circumstantial. The town went for it because everyone was keen for day 1 action. I'm not saying Dedede is definitely town but I don't think there's enough on him for a lynch.

Carl Friedrich Gauss admits to targeting Yvonne and no one seems to bat an eyelid, under the "Aww he's new" view?

cafine

Cafine isn't a word.

small-trollface-jpg.9747

caffeine*

Picture_2_c_zps1513f181.jpg

Also, out of everyone here im most wary of carl. I agree with Eevil, someone targets the dead guy and no one seems to care?

Vote Carl

What pokemon are you carl?

So sorry I wasn't around to confirm Moogle's power before the lynch train got him. Was out Tuesday night then worked from 6am-4:30pm on Wednesday, got home and came on here and the day had ended. It's a shame as his power was wasted on me - I didn't use my boosted ability as it would have caused more disruption than I was comfortable with at this stage - at this point where there's still a degree of randomness in target selection, I didn't want to inadvertedly ruin an investigator/protectors plans.

So has anyone got anything solid on Dedede, or is it purely hunch?

Well, I targeted Cube, to no avail. Didn't get any info/confirmation PM. So that's me being completely useless.

If you didn't get a PM back then that means your action was successful. Some game organisers only send PMs back if you're supposed to receive information or if your action didn't go to plan, to reduce the amount of PMs they need to send out.

caffeine*

Picture_2_c_zps1513f181.jpg

Also, out of everyone here im most wary of carl. I agree with Eevil, someone targets the dead guy and no one seems to care?

Vote Carl

What pokemon are you carl?

I am Rhyperior.

How is targeting a dead guy an indication that I'm mafia? : l

He wasnt dead when you targetted him, he is now.

See what i did there?

Right, right. So I killed him by roleblocking. I see it now. He was so blocked that he died from severe internal blockage. :rolleyes:

What I find interesting is how you keep contradicting yourself. You voted for Moogle (third one to vote, in fact), then said people let's not repeat this madness, suspicion is evil, and then, almost immediately, voted for me because you're "wary" of me : )

What is your power besides misspelling words?

What is your power besides misspelling words?

Ouch that hurt.

What im saying is that just because you claim to be a roleblocker doesnt mean you actually are. Im not contradicting myself at all, i agree with Eevil 100%. You have openly admitted to targeting the person who ended up dead, yet no one is taking a line of questions from this, instead they carry on trying to get Dedede Lynched.

I had my reservations about voting for moogle, quite clearly stated them multiple times upto his death actually, but i agreed with the rest of the town who said that inactivity in the first few days could cost us the game. I dont see the point voting for dedede without any evidence, you however targetted the townie who ended up dead.

Id like to hear from @heroicjanitor before i say any more.

I tried to target @Mr\-Paul last night and he was nowhere to be found. Any reason for that? What did you do night 1 as well. You were one of the people who didn't answer that.

Also @Esequiel dedede targeted Peeps on night 1 and Peeps died, so he is no less suspicious than Carl. In fact more so since Carl is way more cooperative. Not saying we should ignore it, in fact this is the first game where showing X targeted the dead guy didn't immediately get him lynched. But they have both admitted it at least.

Carl Friedrich Gauss admits to targeting Yvonne and no one seems to bat an eyelid, under the "Aww he's new" view?

What did you do night 1? You, @The Peeps (since he took over from bobby jim) and Mr-Paul are yet to say.

Also I have a double vote today because I was kidnapped for some mud wrestling and other fun stuff!

Seems fair enough. Last night I targeted Dedede, since Moogle turned town and Dedede had targeted Peeps on N1.

I had my reservations about voting for moogle, quite clearly stated them multiple times upto his death actually, but i agreed with the rest of the town who said that inactivity in the first few days could cost us the game. I dont see the point voting for dedede without any evidence.

If you had reservations... DON'T VOTE... no-one can force your vote (well maybe if that's their power, but yeah.. generally they can't).

That comment just screams "look at me!! i'm protesting against voting for a townie!! I'm really against this lynch!!"

But the fact of the matter is.. you were on it!

Your voting behavior doesn't match the image you're trying to present.. which is sounding my mark 1 Mafioso alarm.

Also you're telling people to leave off Dedede for targeting the dead guy, but prodding Carl for?.. targeting the dead guy. why is that? would they not both be as suspicious as each other?

Change Vote: Esequiel

Also you're telling people to leave off Dedede for targeting the dead guy, but prodding Carl for?.. targeting the dead guy. why is that? would they not both be as suspicious as each other?

Iv not paid as much attention to day one as i have the rest of the game. I was busy with work stuff, and i was still trying to talk with people at the end of the day about it upto the point:

^ Very sensible post, interesting theory. But does it really prove moogles guilt?

I posted that while rez was posting the end of the day (where he originally missed the lynch) and made it look like i was talking to myself lol

Your voting behavior doesn't match the image you're trying to present.. which is sounding my mark 1 Mafioso alarm.

Er, i dont think so. We made a big mistake on day 1 lynching moogle, which i contributed to. I dont want to make the same mistake again, and i didnt see any evidence against dedede. I saw that carl had targetted the dead guy, which is my vote went where it went. Looking back at the thread now i also see he was begging us to lynch moogle towards the end of the first day:

Also, can we not fail this lynch please? Pretty please? Tons of sugar on top?

Which i had missed.

Hes the new guy, maybe this is how he plays it all just seems a bit suspect to me.

Has @Dedede told us his role? Carl claims roleblocker, im the tracker/reverse tracker (Roleblocked night 1, and 50% chance of not working night 2) and targetted Diegao last night who targetted Heroicjanitor hence my questions earlier.