NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Do you know what it was that happened to you (that makes you think said person was good)? Say yes and I'll reveal it, and you can confirm (obviously don't reveal it yourself, just say yay or nay). If you don't know then I'll keep quiet.

Maybe I'm a bit too new :cry: but what would this "say yes and I reveal and you confirm" prove?

Maybe I'm a bit too new :cry: but what would this "say yes and I reveal and you confirm" prove?

Moogle targeted mr-paul.

mr-paul claims something good happened to him.

Moogle is implying that, whatever it is that happened with mr-paul, Moogle might know something about it. He just wants to know if they really are on the same page, first.

It would confirm my power (provided people trust mr-paul), which is definitely not a mafia power.

I don't have Moogle. I didn't receive a PM so I assumed I wasn't successful as I targeted Peeps and he was killed. I need to confirm something with @ReZourceman

As I have already said, I reason to believe the killer was a flying Pokemon. I'm not going to say why at this point to protect info about my power.

Moogle's power seems quite mafia and this adds to my suspicions.

Has Moogles target been verified?

Vote:Moogle

Well, Vote: Moogle then. It seems the best we will have for today.

Although, Jon Dedede having targeted Peeps is something to watch for.

Jon Dedede, you say you have got no PM back but have some info related to your power that the killer was a flying pokemon. That makes no sense.

I've already said that I targeted Mr Paul. And since he is still alive, I fail to see why I'm a target because the killer pokemon was also (according to Jon) a flying pokemon. It's been a while since I played pokemon; is there only one flying pokemon in the whole world?

Vote : MoogleViper - 7 ; Yvonne, Carl Friedrich Gauss, Esequiel, Diageo, Dedede, heroicjanitor, Magnus Peterson.

Majority is nine.

Can you prove that you targeted mr-paul if no one can track you?

I don't think he can. Although I'll give him a few hours to try and answer (unless you think we should just lynch him to find out).

It would confirm my power (provided people trust mr-paul), which is definitely not a mafia power.

I think that the only thing it would prove, in the best case scenario, is that you two would like to appear to belong to the same group, whichever group that may be. Though that doesn't hurt the town cause in any direct way, it doesn't do us much good either.

Can we at least hold off until we find out how Dedede thinks it's a flying Pokemon who killed despite not getting a PM back? This seems like such a glaring impossibility yet no one but Diageo and me seem at all bothered about it. Considering Dedede is adding fuel to Moogle's lynch I would like to hear why he thinks this is the case.

Second...ok, just remembered. Ground attacks do nothing against flying Pokemon. Is that what you're getting at Dedede?

Are you some kind of rock bodyguard that can fend off attackers, but have no effect on flying attackers? That could explain why you targeted Peeps but had no beneficial effect.

In which case your move would have failed, and you would have got a PM back surely.

Moogle seems to think he might have some proof, if we let mr-paul answer his question.

Jon Dedede is the one sounding mighty suspicious, if you ask me. He targeted The Peeps, hid that from us (it was Herojan who revealed this), and as soon as he's questioned on the subject, rallies more votes on Moogle.

Vote: Jon Dedede

So Dedede is claiming a kind of protector and somehow has an idea about flying pokemon? Dedede if you are confident in this lynch you need to convince people to get on board with it.