NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

If Moogle is town, we kill Yvonne. It could even be a good idea to kill both anyway.

lolwhut?

While i may not agree with Yvonne, im not quite sure im ready to lynch her either!

Why are you saying to vote Yvonne?

Moogle's a good candidate for lynching because of the reasons Yvonne stated above. Yvonne's a good candidate because he redirected my roleblock, yet he claims that he has no defensive powers and knows nothing of how this happened. It's likely that mafia is involved in redirecting my block, otherwise someone would have (maybe still will?) come forward who has protected Yvonne. Or Yvonne is lying about his powers.

Which one of them goes first isn't crucial, but I would lynch both.

In any case, the worst thing we can do today is not vote anyone.

How do you know he redirected your roleblock? While it's possible that he redirected you to himself to learn your power, there's also the possibility you were a cop which would be a pretty dumb move.

Nothing to do with me. A common form of redirection is for someone to have targeted you and forced you to target Rummy. Another is a swap, so anyone targeting Rummy targeted me, and anyone me targeted Rummy. In either case, I would have no say, input or knowledge.

While there is damning evidence against Moogle, there is none against me, so the difference is crucial.

How do you know he redirected your roleblock? While it's possible that he redirected you to himself to learn your power, there's also the possibility you were a cop which would be a pretty dumb move.

You mean Rummy redirected me to himself? He's the one who got blocked.

Sorry for late reply - work schedule.

I was successful last night, but nothing else to report. Going to have a read through of the thread, now...

someone else redirected you to Rummy

Whatever the case may be, I'm still cool with voting Moogle (before Yvonne : peace:)

I guess if Moogle is mafia, Yvonne is kind of safe, right? Unless, of course, he is targeting fellow mafia in hopes that he won't form majority and will be able to use his campaigning to vote Moogle in late game as additional proof that he's town, etc.

That's a possibility, but it's quite a bold thing to do at this stage in the game. Any wrong assumptions I make now about the mechanics of the game could completely undo that plan.

For anyone who has expressed an interest in voting this day phase:

why haven't you voted yet? You can change your vote at any time. Pressure tells us more

@heroicjanitor, I targeted you last night.

I obtained a little information on you, which I have no reason to divulge now. Nothing to suggest either TOWN or MAFIA, though, so I'll sit on it.

I hope you enjoyed my blessings. :D

I am currently feeling cautious about Moogle's vote.

Definitely suspicious information, but after recent mafias I'm a little concerned about jumping on a train bound for nowhere. The day has plenty of time. I'll place my vote by the end, if that's the way people are swinging.

It's likely that mafia is involved in redirecting my block, otherwise someone would have (maybe still will?) come forward who has protected Yvonne. Or Yvonne is lying about his powers.

I doubt any protector would come forward just yet ;) Role reveals only help the mafia at this stage of the game, so i can totally understand people not giving full reveals unless its absolutely neccessary.

Im not sure that lynching moogle is the right thing to do, but i will based on the fact that if hes town we go after Yvonne tomorrow. I honestly think this is the way things should work.

Vote MoogleViper

The thing thats really bugging me is this..... is @Yvonne a guy or a girl!

@Cube, yes, I targeted Mr paul.

Yvonne asked me who i targeted, I answered him. He asked me if I could be roleblocked, I answered him. He asked if I could be redirected, I answered him. Based on me doing nothing wrong but telling the truth, he's voted to lynch me. He's not even asked my power, or what pokemon I am, he's just said "You've said you can do this, sounds like mafia". If those powers were sure fire mafia, surely I would have liead about them? At least about the redirecting, I didn't need to reveal that.

By all means go ahead and lynch me, but if you do, make sure you lynch Yvonne tomorrow.

Or you can wait until tomorrow, when (hopefully) I will be revealed as telling the truth.

I just think that voting off someone due to a vaguely suspicious aspect of their power is insufficient. If Moogle was also a redirector (or something else equally suspicious), then that would be enough.

But as it stands, no. I don't even think he sounds suspicious in this day phase.

What pokemon are you moogle?

I think I've given enough information for the moment. I'll give more if I need to.

I doubt any protector would come forward just yet ;) Role reveals only help the mafia at this stage of the game, so i can totally understand people not giving full reveals unless its absolutely neccessary.

Im not sure that lynching moogle is the right thing to do, but i will based on the fact that if hes town we go after Yvonne tomorrow. I honestly think this is the way things should work.

Vote MoogleViper

The thing thats really bugging me is this..... is @Yvonne a guy or a girl!

That's what I suggested initially but you went all "lolwhut" one me : )

Well, except that I also suggested that it may be worth our while to kill Yvonne EVEN IF Moogle is mafia. That is a high risk super high reward action, of course. (maybe this was more of a lolwhut for you : ) ).

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Yvonne is a large sentient freshwater polyp, so that makes Yvonne.... it?

If you can convince me that you are town then I will not waste time voting for you. It would be for the town's benefit then to do something in your own defence. What is the other aspect of your power for example? Do you deny that, with my information, you are the best bet for a lynch right now?

You should all realise the difference between a vote and a lynch. This is how the game is played.

Also @Esequiel I am a cisgender man.

I've still yet to hear a good reason to suspect me. My behaviour is logical and consistent.

But I did already speak about my actions. I roleblocked Yvonne and it went to Rummy. It's all up there.

Sorry, I quoted myself from earlier.

@Mr\-Paul

@DuD

@Jimbob

@EEVILMURRAY

I would enjoy it if you all gave an alibi! I think there is a mafia in here.

I also think that moogle could be worth voting for HOWEVER I am wary because an aspect of my power is a bit dodgy-sounding too. Takes +2 to lynch me before day 5 because I can harden.

OK everyone with mafia sounding powers should post what they are before end of day today. If I discover scummy sounding powers after that, I will policy lynch.

I targeted Carl, so wasn't the killer!

I have reason to believe that someone who targeted me IS good, but I don't know who it is, and can't vouch for everyone claiming to have targeted me. while being roleblock immune DOES seem fishy, if Moogle had that power and was mafia, surely he would have been used to kill rather than targeted me, who didn't die? (BTW, is it 100% confirmed that he DID target me?)

I targeted Carl, so wasn't the killer!

I have reason to believe that someone who targeted me IS good, but I don't know who it is, and can't vouch for everyone claiming to have targeted me. while being roleblock immune DOES seem fishy, if Moogle had that power and was mafia, surely he would have been used to kill rather than targeted me, who didn't die? (BTW, is it 100% confirmed that he DID target me?)

Do you know what it was that happened to you (that makes you think said person was good)? Say yes and I'll reveal it, and you can confirm (obviously don't reveal it yourself, just say yay or nay). If you don't know then I'll keep quiet.

I targeted Mr-Paul, but don't see any way of him inferring I'm good from it? so I don't think he's talking about me..