NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

oh you would, Mr Gauss!

@MoogleViper sorry to keep prodding you but I need the answer to this:

Are you resistant to tracking or did someone else prevent me from getting the info?

I cannot be tracked.

Can't be tracked?? That's not the most town sounding power! Wouldn't you vote for someone with a power like that?

You guess you're a gangbanger? Surely you'd know from your role?

I didn't realise that "gangbanger" was an actual role. I thought Rummy was being metaphorical. Gangbanging isn't my power (in this game, at least).

Can't be tracked?? That's not the most town sounding power! Wouldn't you vote for someone with a power like that?

Well I'm town, so no, I wouldn't vote for me.

Sounds like you were redirected to Rummy, I have no defensive powers.

No one else finds being untrackable a bit suspicious?

I didn't realise that "gangbanger" was an actual role. I thought Rummy was being metaphorical. Gangbanging isn't my power (in this game, at least).

Well sort of. Got rammed. Kinda hard.

Didn't manage to carry out my action last night either.

Yvonne, I'd say that a role that can't be targeted by anyone could easily be town as well. Of the "suspicious townie" kind of role.

So yeah, still suspicious, definitely something to consider...

Ok had a chance to catch up! Work is crazy at the minute lol

@Yvonne - I dont think you can vote for moogle based on that, it seems odd you would vote for him based on a first day ability claim, and lets face it - You yourself have a history of being mafia ;)

If carl didnt roleblock me it means we must have 2 blockers, and after checking my PM again it says that there is only a 50% chance il be able to complete my action tonight. Maybe we have 1 town and 1 mafia roleblocker?

OK so a person who is immune to tracking and redirection. This sounds strongly like the mafia killer role to me. We know how much ReZ dislikes mafia getting killed by clever/lucky town redirectors. If we find a townie redirector that will support this theory. Perhaps the person who targeted me might like to come forward..?

In any case, I think our best bet is to lynch MoogleViper today.

What do you think to the above conclusions @Sheikah?

I think it's pretty scummy, but the person I targeted had some level of protection too. It seems to me that Moogle probably wouldn't admit this if he was Mafia and would instead want people to waste moves targeting him.

I got nothing to explain..?

Well I'd like an alibi from these people to refer to later. Everyone else has at least made a claim as to what they did, and so I would suggest that the killer has killed and lied or the killer is in these 5 people.

Also I wouldn't mind a Moogle lynch tbh. If a train picks up I would probably board.

I really dont think a lynch is important today and i think it would be a mistake to lynch someone on day 1 because they "sound scummy". I dont know why your pushing so hard for this Yvonne and it makes me question your motives....

My motive is to lynch the most suspicious players until the mafia are dead.

Lynching is the sole mechanism by which we have a hope of winning. I could provide a long list of games where town lost by dicking around for the first few days.

MoogleViper doesn't merely sound scummy, his claimed powers are consistent with a mafia power role.

I just dont buy it Yvonne, i dont know. I see what you mean about his claimed powers being consistent with mafia, but what interests me is that he would openly say his power knowing this. If you know what i mean?

Well I'd like an alibi from these people to refer to later. Everyone else has at least made a claim as to what they did, and so I would suggest that the killer has killed and lied or the killer is in these 5 people.

Also I wouldn't mind a Moogle lynch tbh. If a train picks up I would probably board.

But I did already speak about my actions. I roleblocked Yvonne and it went to Rummy. It's all up there.

I do agree that we should start lynching. Let's either go with Moogle or Yvonne himself. Either way we get valuable info. If Yvonne is town, then we kill Moogle. If Moogle is town, we kill Yvonne. It could even be a good idea to kill both anyway.