NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

Shit, alignment investigator is dead :( Although I wonder if anyone else has that ability seeing there are multiple pokémon per player. Maybe there's a few players with the ability, but they can only use it every couple/few nights?

OK I just wanted to confirm that my result wasn't tampered with. Can I ask who you targeted last night?

@Diageo, do you know anything about why your name is in massive letters?

Since you're asking me specifically, I'm going to assume it's because I targeted you and you did that.

Since you're asking me specifically, I'm going to assume it's because I targeted you and you did that.

While it's possible that I'm the two glowing Pokémon, the name thing is not part of my power, as far as I know.

I don't want to reveal the power, but have you got anything to do with a farm?

OK I just wanted to confirm that my result wasn't tampered with. Can I ask who you targeted last night?

May I ask why you want to know?

The person I reached last night had some sort of protection/evasive power. I'm not sure why Peeps would have done anything but investigate but I've no idea what planting a seed does.

I'm guessing if a player was illuminated then instead of it saying a pink Pokemon it would either say the Pokemon or the player.

I got some results that are either exonerating or damning depending on your answer. Nothing to hide nothing to fear, right?

I got some results that are either exonerating or damning depending on your answer. Nothing to hide nothing to fear, right?

I targeted Mr Paul.

Nice one. OK well I couldn't get that info myself, though I should have been able to. Are you resistant to tracking or did someone else prevent me from getting the info?

Got totally gangbanged last night :(

Didn't manage to get much done in the Pokemafia either.

I tried targeting mr-paul, but I'm not sure if I succeeded. Seeing as I didn't get an "End of Night" PM, I probably wasn't stopped or anything.

Otherwise, I gots no info.

(P.S.: I'm loving the concept, ReZ :smile:)

While it's possible that I'm the two glowing Pokémon, the name thing is not part of my power, as far as I know.

I don't want to reveal the power, but have you got anything to do with a farm?

Yes. I farmed the fuck out of you.

I don't reckon Magnus Peterson is mafia, he did good things involving me last night. Does anyone see themselves in the write-up? (besides Diageo obviously). I think I am in it. I THINK.

One player was cursed:

On ghost it lowers hp by half, and causes a quarter ( i think ) hp damage to the foe, on anything else is lowers speed and raises attack and defense.

Since I didn't remember what that move did. Not sure how that translates into this game.

Cube -> Did a thing or something. Involved a possible glow.

Dedede -> TARGETED PEEPS DUN DUN DUN

Diageo -> Targeted Cube

drahkon -> TARGETED NO ONE DUN DUN DUN (dibble vote????)

Esequiel -> Roleblocked

heroicjanitor -> Targeted myself / was glowing in the write-up I think

Jonnas -> Tried to target mr-paul

MoogleViper -> Targeted mr-paul

Rummy -> gangbanged

Sheikah -> Targeted someone with an evasive power?

Yvonne - > Targeted Moogle

@Mr\-Paul

@DuD

@Jimbob

@EEVILMURRAY

@Carl Friedrich Gauss

Y'all got some splainin' to do.

oh you would, Mr Gauss!

@MoogleViper sorry to keep prodding you but I need the answer to this:

Are you resistant to tracking or did someone else prevent me from getting the info?