ReZourceman

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

*sees ReZ made this post*

and erection had begun.

:laughing:

My childish self had to laugh :D

Vote Dedede I want to see a funny gif

Vote No lynch

A large communication beacon was being built in the centre of town. Plans had been shown, and erection had begun.

Glad you're dead as I would've pushed for a lynch based on this cheesey post.

vote Carl Friedrich Gauss for beginners luck

What about my feewings?

Also, I'm not opposed to day one lynching. Just saying.

Well, as long as it's not me : )

All was well in the Pokémon World. Things had never been better. Whilst in other dimensions, cracks in time had fractured the threads that hold the multiverse together, this Pokémon World was totally unaffected.

The continent of Eron was a thriving world, filled with Pokémon. Infrastructure and the economy had never been stronger with Pokémon helping each other with resources, food and technological advancements that meant communicating with each other and travelling across the different worlds had never been easier.

Indeed, this was never more true than in the city of Ergrandville. Friendship came first, and almost all the Pokémon had found a friend for life from an early age and they were always encouraged to put their trust in their friends and build a powerful bond.

Unfortunately, darkness was on the horizon. Certain Pokémon had discovered the power they could hold over their allies with evil tools such as corruption and lies. A large communication beacon was being built in the centre of town. Plans had been shown, and erection had begun. The facility would allow a first for Pokémon World - intercontinental communication. It would also have a plethora of restaurants and trade merchant zones. The beacon required metal, from ore being harvested in the ground.

A stray Skarmory and his bonded friend Registeel were two of the most prolific ore miners. One day, not so long ago, they found a hidden entrance in the cave. What they found inside changed them for the worse. A group of Pokémon started to have meetings on a regular basis, meeting in secret and lead by Skarmory and Registeel.

Last night, their most recent meeting concluded and as the sun rose, Skarmory and Registeel could be seen at the top of the beacon - the town gathered, none of them sure what they were doing. Suddenly a bright spark illuminated the sky. The flash of light blinded the Pokémon below, covering their eyes and cowering, one by one they looked back up and saw the two Pokémon plummeting towards the ground. They smashed into the ground, their limbs audibly cracking, a pools of blood slowly seeped from their bodies.

Unfortunately, darkness was on the horizon. Certain Pokémon had discovered the power they could hold over their allies with evil tools such as corruption and lies. A large communication beacon was being built in the centre of town. Plans had been shown, and erection had begun. The facility would allow a first for Pokémon World - intercontinental communication. It would also have a plethora of restaurants and trade merchant zones. The beacon required metal, from ore being harvested in the ground.

erection had begun.

Vote: No erections

I'M TOWN! I'M TOWN I'M TOWN I'M TOWN!!! MAFIA WATCH OUT!!!!

Interesting...because I'm totally mafia!

Vote:No Lynch

Majority has been reached and a lynch did not occur!

I am going away for a few days on holiday, so day two will start on Monday, at whatever time I get back (afternoon some time).

NIGHT ONE

Eighteen Players

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Get your PMs in!

The mines deep below the town rattled with activity.

Two large Pokémon meandered throughout the town, eventually barging into a small rock pool.

A purple, black and pink Pokémon and its ally crept over to some calm Pokémon....

A gathering of Pokémon happened high, high in the skies and the encounter was over as quick as a flash.

A pink Pokémon and its ally stayed at home.

A yellow, black and red Pokémon and it's ally was only just fast enough to catch up to it's targets and didn't do much to slow them down.

Two Pokémon glowed with immense light.

Diageo

--------------------

One player was cursed.

--------------------

At the end of the night, as the sun rose, there was, perhaps more victims than anyone expected as three Pokémon lay on the floor, blood surrounding them. They had been brutally attacked by some vicious Pokémon.

001.gif004.gif007.gif

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Yvonne

Day phase will end at 16:30pm on Wednesday 18th September.