NEurope
Ashley

Trip down memory lane

Oh man, this is amazin, gud find ashley. will hav sum fun lookin thru these threds. x

-bstmte

EDIT: Geez, my email was josh5@blueyonder... Blueyonder. Man, I feel so old. I was also a terrible teenager :p

bahah. my notifications were like "bluey bluey you've been mentioned!!"

:blank:

bluey onder?

Oops, I wondered why it had a line under it, I forgot you could tag people on here :p and yeah, BlueYonder was the default email for TELEWEST COMMUNICATIONS users!

I still have my Blueyonder email. Don't really use it now except for things I signed up on it years go.

Telewest were so good, I was impressed when one of the Customer Service guys knew about the broadband adapter for the Dreamcast despite it was never released over here.

You think that's bad? I had a Yahoo email account.

Still have my Yahoo account. It serves me well.

I had a Geocities website, which sadly is no more. :(

Here's me getting excited about how I was, but then I remembered...

I think I was just a lurker back then ::shrug:

Continue.

11 years ago seems like a different lifetime. It's cool seeing some of those old names though.

Whilst we're being nostalgic, one memory I'll never forget was when the forum (and one clique in particular) rushed to the aid of Rokhed00 after he was treated unjustly on the Sci-Fi Channel forums. Those forums got spammed so hard that they closed them down.

The IRC channel used to be good fun too but the last few times I've logged on it was always empty.

I'm pretty sure I started posting after the move but when I try to look at my earliest posts it only goes to page 20, and it starts in the middle of the Cloak and Dagger mafia so that's definitely not it. Is there a way for me to see my first post?

Search - Advanced - Name - Show Posts - Sort Ascending.

Apparently your first post was:

Here's my code: 4725-9404-1865

PLEASE ADD ME and PM me if you do so I can add you too.

Your first 130ish posts were apparently Smash Bros online related.

Search - Advanced - Name - Show Posts - Sort Ascending.

Apparently your first post was:

Your first 130ish posts were apparently Smash Bros online related.

Haha, thanks. Was pretty interesting to see my first posts. Used to write 'u' instead of 'you' though. :shakehead

Whatever happened to DarkZero the place where some people went to after we came here?