NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

The Game Collection have Watch_Dogs Wii U for £19.95 and Wii Party U (without Wiimote) for £9.99

here!

Edited by Josh64

Those are both....so tempting....but I'm already just sooo poor! May have to hit up my parents for a wee loan/delay...

Those are both....so tempting....but I'm already just sooo poor! May have to hit up my parents for a wee loan/delay...

'Mummy, can I have money to buy Nintendo games'.

Those were the days...

It's just occurred to me that the Wii U library is SO small that it might be possible to pick up every 80+ title (going by Metacritic scores) for the console relatively easily. I'm half tempted, you know.

Those were the days...

It's just occurred to me that the Wii U library is SO small that it might be possible to pick up every 80+ title (going by Metacritic scores) for the console relatively easily. I'm half tempted, you know.

It's so small you might be able to buy every Wii U retail game ever made.

Those were the days...

Mate. Broken phone, dentist, house insurance, passport renewal, lack of income this month(espesh after xmas, new years, going outtingingings)...hard tings! I owe my mum a few bob so gonna ask her another month or two before I pay :p

Just bought Shovel Knight too. Tbh as much as I wanted to do otherwise, I might pick up watchdogs on PS3 now rather than WiiU, or wait in case I get a PS4 - I heard the definitive WatchDogs experience was def on Xbone and PS4.

Anyone know where to pick up Darksiders II for a decent price?

I'd be inclined to guess you'll have trouble finding that now, given what happened with THQ around the time, plus Wii U being Wii U, it won't have been in an epic print quantity. Best bet is probably 2nd hand now - or consider it on an alternate system?

Great find, thanks. What's their quality like, are they second hand? Hopefully they deliver to Ireland...

I checked, the UK site doesn't deliver to Ireland. I'd been checking the Irish site for months for this to come back in stock without luck. Here's roughly 30 copies and we can't get them. The game's cheaper and their delivery rate is cheaper too for UK residents. Not that it matters for us. And yes, they're secondhand.

Is Batman Arkham Origins worth buying? I hear it's not great. Has anybody here played it and would they recommend it? That's the same price as the end of December. Still at that price it seems it can't be that bad.

Is Batman Arkham Origins worth buying? I hear it's not great. Has anybody here played it and would they recommend it? That's the same price as the end of December. Still at that price it seems it can't be that bad.

I play and finished it over christmas. It's absolutely WELL WORTH that price.

Yeah it might not be as good as Arkham City but it's still a good game.

Cheers for the advice @V\. Amoleo I ordered it. Couldn't make up my mind last time it was on sale but sure at that price I don't mind if it isn't all that great. Still have to finish Batman Arkham City mind you, started but never got too far before I moved on to the next game.

I love the batman games, probably my favourite new IP last gen (due to dead space fucking it up).

I love the batman games, probably my favourite new IP last gen (due to dead space fucking it up).

301px-Nathan_Drake_Uncharted_Render_2.jpg

I checked, the UK site doesn't deliver to Ireland. I'd been checking the Irish site for months for this to come back in stock without luck. Here's roughly 30 copies and we can't get them. The game's cheaper and their delivery rate is cheaper too for UK residents. Not that it matters for us. And yes, they're secondhand.

Consider opening a Parcel Motel account, great for ordering stuff from UK that won't deliver to Ireland (or for making use of free UK delivery if they charge stupid price to ROI) Seller sends it to Belfast, and Parcel Motel (run by nightline I think) send it to one of their lockers where you choose and you pick it up when it suits you then. €3.95 a go though (I think you get a couple free go's when you first sign up) so I wouldn't use it if there's any chance the company will ship stuff separately (Book Depository are brutal for that, but they do free worldwide delivery. Some amazon sellers do it too and I've been caught)

Consider opening a Parcel Motel account, great for ordering stuff from UK that won't deliver to Ireland (or for making use of free UK delivery if they charge stupid price to ROI) Seller sends it to Belfast, and Parcel Motel (run by nightline I think) send it to one of their lockers where you choose and you pick it up when it suits you then. €3.95 a go though (I think you get a couple free go's when you first sign up) so I wouldn't use it if there's any chance the company will ship stuff separately (Book Depository are brutal for that, but they do free worldwide delivery. Some amazon sellers do it too and I've been caught)

I know about Parcel Motel, though I've not used them. They can be good, it depends though as you say if they send separately you could get caught with a hefty bill. Also, some sites when they see the address and it's Parcel Motel, they'll cancel the order. You want free UK shipping or again by the time the item arrives the postage charge could be high. You need to live near a Parcel Motel collection box or it's added expense and time to get to. It's best for Ebay items I think where some sellers have ridiculous postage charges to Ireland. Some sites like http://www.thegamecollection.net/ are cheaper(£2) for direct delivery and quicker right to your door than the convoluted route involving Parcel Motel. That's the best site I like buying video games from. They're cheap, quick and I've never had a problem with them.