NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

I have no interest in the 3ds game, but wouldn't this give me some dlc for the Wii u version?

That's sad. The 3DS Hyrule Warriors is way better than the WiiU one. Provided you have a new 3DS of course.

I think so? It gives you Linkle, Skull Kid, Toon Link, King Daphnes, Tetra and Ganondorf's Trident. It gives you none of the other 3DS exclusive stuff though. The Wind Waker Map, the 8 or so new story levels and the on-the-fly character switching.

But the DLC is £10.79 on it's own, so if you don't care about the 3DS one, but want the DLC, just get that.

I have no interest in the 3ds game, but wouldn't this give me some dlc for the Wii u version?

That's sad. The 3DS Hyrule Warriors is way better than the WiiU one. Provided you have a new 3DS of course.

I think so? It gives you Linkle, Skull Kid, Toon Link, King Daphnes, Tetra and Ganondorf's Trident. It gives you none of the other 3DS exclusive stuff though. The Wind Waker Map, the 8 or so new story levels and the on-the-fly character switching.

But the DLC is £10.79 on it's own, so if you don't care about the 3DS one, but want the DLC, just get that.

Not necessarily Nintendo specific but The Game Collection are offering 11% off everything until midnight tonight with the code 'BIRTHDAY11':

http://www.thegamecollection.net/

Shopping in Euro at the moment is a steal, just nabbed a new copy of Uncharted 4 for €32 including P&P to Ireland :love: It's €74.99 in Gamestop :hmm:

Mentioned it in the 3DS eShop thread but until the end of today, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow are 30% off making them £6.29

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD - £17.09 on Tesco

http://www.tesco.com/direct/wii-u-the-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker-hd/390-6678.prd?skuId=390-6678

For reference, this is the original release as the Selects version is also for sale at £14 but if you wanted the game and also wanted to avoid the less than desirable Selects artwork then £3 seems a small price to pay plus you probably won't see the original version of the game around for much longer so worth grabbing an extra copy for collector purposes as well possibly? @Hero\-of\-Time ? :smile:

Anyone seen any early Black Friday deals about? Wii U software discounts seem to be pretty sparse.

In terms of Wii U stuff, the only one i've seen so far was Mario Tennis for £12.99 at Shopto. I think they sold out pretty quick at the price, though.

In terms of Wii U stuff, the only one i've seen so far was Mario Tennis for £12.99 at Shopto. I think they sold out pretty quick at the price, though.

Poor customers....

Nintendo announced they're having a 40% off sale so let's hope there's some good stuff there.

Poor customers....

Nintendo announced they're having a 40% off sale so let's hope there's some good stuff there.

Haha. True.

I'm not really fussed myself. Outside of a couple of VC games, i've pretty much got all Nintendo's offerings on the Wii U.

Anyone know anything about the US New £DS deal and if anywhere's doing similar for UK?

Anyone know anything about the US New £DS deal and if anywhere's doing similar for UK?

I've read on Gaf that Toys R Us are doing the Animal Crossing N3DS for £99. That's all i've seen so far.

I'll be looking for Twilight Princess HD (preferably with Wolf Link amiibo) and Pokkén Tournament. Other than that, I think I'm good to go regarding games for 3DS and Wii U.

Anyone know of any good WiiU console deals? My brother wants to get one for Christmas (I've already told him the console is now dead and the switch is out next year but he's adamant he wants one) - I've been looking a lot of places but it's £250 at best which seems crazy this far into its life!

Anyone know of any good WiiU console deals? My brother wants to get one for Christmas (I've already told him the console is now dead and the switch is out next year but he's adamant he wants one) - I've been looking a lot of places but it's £250 at best which seems crazy this far into its life!

I noticed that... I got it for £200 with two solid games (I figured that equalled the cube's £130 with both games going for £35) but since then I haven't seen it below £170, and that for a basic console with maybe a crappy game if you're lucky.

£215, Basic with Smash bros, Mario Party 10 and Wii Party U

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/wii-u-mario-party-10-wii-u-party-and-super-smash-bros-pack/0152690

£180 for basic only.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-8GB-Basic-Pack/dp/B004Y59P3A

Toys R us probably is the best bet, £35 for Smash isn't bad, with MP10 and Wii party U. But if you can source games separately maybe go for the amazon one?

Need to hurry though, looks like stocks are really dwindling now!

Edited by Pestneb

Prices are mental considering you can get an Xbox S with 2 games for £200

The Xbox has higher supply. Now the Wii U is no longer in production retailers probably have a good idea (if not exact number) of Wii U units they have available, and once they're gone, they're gone. So getting maximum profit per sale is a bigger consideration than driving sales with competitive pricing.

Also explains the amazon 2nd hand basic Wii U with no game going for £180.

It's good news for those looking to sell their Wii U I suppose, I mean, if I sold my premium Wii U for £180 that would convert it into a £20 3 year hire of the console, which isn't so bad really, especially considering how many hours I put into a couple of games!

Apparently Paper Mario: Colour Splash is £12.50 in store at Tesco. That's such a good price :eek:

If anybody can find one in their local store, would you be kind enough to pick it up and send it to me? Does your store stock Wii U games, @S\.C\.G?

Apparently Paper Mario: Colour Splash is £12.50 in store at Tesco. That's such a good price :eek:

If anybody can find one in their local store, would you be kind enough to pick it up and send it to me? Does your store stock Wii U games, @S\.C\.G?

Sadly our store doesn't stock Wii U games, indeed it hasn't for about two or three years now, when we were selling off all out Nintendo stuff I picked up a copy of Pikmin 3 for an absurdly low £3.25 or something daft, then I never saw any more again. :/

I noticed that we did have copies of Pokemon Sun & Moon in stock despite not stocking 3DS any more, they were rather unceremoniously just chucked in a pile at the foot of the Xbox/Playstation game stand though with a price label just there, I get the feeling they are only there because we know they will sell though. :indeed:

If I do notice us getting any from anywhere though, I will of course pick you one up though it is rather doubtful. : peace:

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush and a free copy of Metroid Other M are currently only £21.99 at ARGOS. Reserve and collect.

Join me and celebrate the media blowout on Nintendo's new console by purchasing games for their old, dead ones.

Any Wii U owners seen the sale? Celebration sale or something like that - noticed that Terraria is going for £9 and it's a great sort of 2D-minecraft(the comparison always drawn) and is up there in one of my most played games everywhere - maybe one for anyone who never picked it up or is Wii U only. Also some other great titles in there like Steamworld, Runbow(great title for the price imo with some great local co-op) and probs some others I missed.