NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Mr Resetti & King Dedede for only £13, I'm low on money at the moment so I can't get them right now but if the offer is still on this time next week, then I'm totally getting them. Those boys are the best boys.

Hardly a bargain by any stretch of the imagination, but the next wave of Nintendo Selects:

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Mario Party: Island Tour

NES Remix Pack

Pikmin 3

Super Mario All-Stars

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Super Mario 3D World

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Yoshi’s New Island

These will retail at release for $29.99, but I'd leave getting any until after E3. They tend to go down a LOT three months after release.

A bunch of amiibo on offer at ShopTo, including only £6.86 for Mewtwo and £7.86 for a few other variants. http://www.shopto.net/search/?platform=&newsearch=Amiibo

Edited by Julius Caesar

I was at the flicks last night and popped into Grainger Games before the movie started to find that Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival is currently £19.99. Apparently it's the nationwide deal of the week. I decided to pick it up at that price and see if it's as bad as many say it is.

I was at the flicks last night and popped into Grainger Games before the movie started to find that Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival is currently £19.99. Apparently it's the nationwide deal of the week. I decided to pick it up at that price and see if it's as bad as many say it is.

Did you get the amiibo with it?

Did you get the amiibo with it?

Well, yeah. You can't get the game without the amiibo. Before you ask, no I didn't get any other AC amiibo other than the ones that come with the game. :D

Well, yeah. You can't get the game without the amiibo. Before you ask, no I didn't get any other AC amiibo other than the ones that come with the game. :D

Yet, Hero... Yet....

Scraping the barrel here Hero.

You have Witcher 3 still to play and you pick up this!!?

The mind boggles.

Scraping the barrel here Hero.

You have Witcher 3 still to play and you pick up this!!?

The mind boggles.

Haha. Every time I look at The Witcher on the shelf I just can't bring myself to start it.

I played Animal Crossing last night and as expected its utter tripe. I only lasted 20 mins before knocking the thing off. :D

I know it's short notice, but everything on eBay.co.uk is 20% off until 10PM GMT with the following code!!!

CUK20

**Must hold a UK valid registered Paypal account**

Minimum £20 spend / Max £50 saving

Discount applied to total basket and not individual items

Discount does not apply to P&P

GO GO GO!!!!!

Edited by Dcubed

Nintendo Humble Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

The Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle

Friends of Nintendo unite! Nintendo eShop hosts publishers and developers from near and far, producing a bounty of games that range from tactical to puzzling to just plain fun. This bundle encapsulates the variety of games on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS for an abundance of gaming, whether it's on the couch, the train, or somewhere in between.

Pay $1 or more for Retro City Rampage: DX, Affordable Space Adventures, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Freedom Planet, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Citizens of Earth, and an exclusive Retro City Rampage Nintendo 3DS theme.

Pay $13 or more for all of that plus Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition and Darksiders II.

Name your price. Together, these games usually cost as much as $179. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

On Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. These games are either available on Nintendo 3DS or Wii U. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is available on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Pay $1 or more for access to Nintendo eShop codes for these games. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing. My Nintendo Points will not be given for the purchase of the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the developers and two charitable causes (SOS Children's Villages International and code.org) via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too.

It's not only for the US but EU as well.

Affordable Space Adventures now lives up to its name. :D

When do you have to get it by? I am poor until tomorrow after buying a PS3 at the weekend, don't want to miss out on this!

There's a humble bundle deal currently going down on Wii U and 3DS games, some awesome stuff included even just for $1.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Friends_Of_Nintendo_Bundle

Anyone who doesn't have Rhythm Thief already should definitely jump on this deal. One of the very best 3DS games right there.

I went the whole way and got all the games for just under a tenner! Can't wait to play Freedom Planet and Affordable Space Adventures. What a bargain! :yay:

I've said my buys were over,...., I was wrong, I am going for this, I will only miss on Street Fighter IV as I don't have a 3DS and on Darkseiders 2 as I have the game.

I just have to wait till tomorrow to put some money on the credit card I use for games.

Btw. if somebody only wants the 3DS games he can wait till I make the purchase as I can't use the 3DS codes.

Edited by Kounan

When do you have to get it by? I am poor until tomorrow after buying a PS3 at the weekend, don't want to miss out on this!

Not sure if you've found out, but its available until 7pm UK time on the 10th.