NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Amiibo are 2 for £18 at Smyths. Good deal!

I don't know whether to thank you or kill you :blank: I popped into Smyths today and ended up coming out with the boy and girl inklings from Splatoon. I was definitely tempted to pick up Toad, to unlock the content in Captain Toad, and Falco.. because he looks badass :grin:

I don't know whether to thank you or kill you :blank: I popped into Smyths today and ended up coming out with the boy and girl inklings from Splatoon. I was definitely tempted to pick up Toad, to unlock the content in Captain Toad, and Falco.. because he looks badass :grin:

I highly recommend you pick up the Toad amiibo. I know you loved Captain Toad ( as did I ) and playing through the levels while looking for the pixel Toad is a great little time waster.

I wonder what's going on with Shovel Knight? I haven't had movement from either of my orders. I wouldnt be surprised if it gets pushed back until after Christmas.

I highly recommend you pick up the Toad amiibo. I know you loved Captain Toad ( as did I ) and playing through the levels while looking for the pixel Toad is a great little time waster..

I reckon I will get it eventually :smile:

My wife is having a baby in April and finding the pixel Toad is something I could see myself playing with my son to introduce him to the world of Nintendo.. when he's old enough, of course :heh:

My only downside is that I'm not that keen on the look or packaging of the Mario series of amiibo. It could be one that I take out of the packaging, I guess.. ::shrug:

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash £23.99 at Simply Games

Little Battler Experience £14.99 at Simply Games

I've been great all year in terms of buying games and getting through my backlog but with these recent sales, all of that is out the window. :D

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash £23.99 at Simply Games

Little Battler Experience £14.99 at Simply Games

I've been great all year in terms of buying games and getting through my backlog but with these recent sales, all of that is out the window. :D

I'd still hold off on Ultra Smash at that price, given what I played of it :heh:

It's just dropped to £12.85, crazy price! It also comes with two additional downloads of the game to give to friends (it's the full game right?).

Nah, it's just the Welcome version of the game. Kinda like a demo.

Cheers @Hero\-of\-Time. Just bought Majora's Mask. Then had a quick panic that it was new 3ds only. :heh:

Fortunately its not.

Xenoblade X has dropped in price at Argos again. It's now £24.99.

HERE

NURQlcX.gif

That's really tempting...

If Super PMD wasn't coming out tomorrow, I would have jumped on that.

I seen that earlier. I'm not going to lie, I had all the Animal Crossing amiibo in my basket (£54) but I once again managed to resist. :D

I seen that earlier. I'm not going to lie, I had all the Animal Crossing amiibo in my basket (£54) but I once again managed to resist. :D
I haven't bought any Amiibo yet, but sods law that one of the two Amiibo I'm interested in (Kirby), isn't on their site.

WHAT?!?! Don't, they are the best ones. Succumb. Imagine Animal Crossing NX, you'll need these!

Oh my god, and they're £7.50 each... so that makes them £3.75?!!?

WHAT?!?! Don't, they are the best ones. Succumb. Imagine Animal Crossing NX, you'll need these!

Oh my god, and they're £7.50 each... so that makes them £3.75?!!?

They vary, the majority are £10+ Edited by Retro_Link

They vary, the majority are £10+

Still a bargain. £5 for beautiful amiibo...

So I guess all those early amiibo problems are officially done and destroyed now!

Still a bargain. £5 for beautiful amiibo...

So I guess all those early amiibo problems are officially done and destroyed now!

Pretty much.

Still, this is the first time i've seen them on BOGOF. Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures do this a lot, so its nice to see amiibo offering the same deals, as well.