NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

That's really good, even if the way it makes it look you have a choice is a bit naughty.

The entire package is 32GB Black Wii U + The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker + Fifa 13 + Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games + Metroid: Other M + Wii Quiz Party for £180.

Makes me cringe when I think how much I paid for the Wii U back on launch day. At least I've had a lot of fun out of it since then. Also puts it into perspective when you realise £180 is how much the Wii actually launched for.

HumbleBundle has a Nintendo 3DS/WiiU bundle for anyone with an american console - however like a total fucking idiot I didn't realise that until I just bought the thing(no EU compatibility). Will sell all my codes on for £7 if anyone's interested!

For anyone with american consoles, the games currently in the bundle are as below(some are only if you pay more than the average or $10)

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U

The Fall Wii U

OlliOlli Wii U

Stealth Inc 2 Wii U

SteamWorld Dig Wii U

3DS

Mighty Switch Force! 3DS

Woah Dave! 3DS

OlliOlli 3DS

Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS

SteamWorld Dig 3DS

Argos gave away a free copy of Other M to everyone that bought Mario Kart 8 last year as well, damn they must have overstocked on that game :p

Inkredible bargain here...

Wii U Premium console, Wind Waker HD, Splatoon and £20 of Argos vouchers for £199 from Argos. 1.57% cashback with Topcashback too (if you have home delivery).

If only they'd stop pushing Wind Waker HD. Should be Mario Kart.

mmmm. No. :)

If only they'd stop pushing Wind Waker HD. Should be Mario Kart.

I'd speculate that they probably have more faith in MK selling by itself compared to WWHD. I'm assuming these are standard premium not WW consoles it's selling with?

At that price people should snap it up, I got it from shop to when it was £20 and it's more than worth it

Metroid Other M is £3.99 at Argos

Seeing as how the Metroid fanbase has been chest-beating lately about how Nintendo should take them seriously, there's really no excuse for any of them not to own this polarizing, fascinating game.

And don't forget it's officially better than Hyrule Warriors

Edited by D_prOdigy

Metroid: Other M is a great game. Not perfect but a very good first attempt at that style. I won't have anybody knocking it. If you don't own it, get yourself checked out. And if you don't own it and buy it for £4, get yourself certified.

Anyone know of some good deals for a Wii U? my nephew is interested in one, trying to look for a good deal for him!

Oof that's very tempting even though I'm not really interested in that kind of game...