NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Kid Icarus £19.99

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance £14.99

Great prices on two hard to find games. Both on Shopto at the moment.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Just wondering, what's the cheapest place to buy digital 3DS games? Is there anywhere to buy them other than Game, the Nintendo UK store and direct from the eShop? I really want MH4U digital.

Has anyone used this site? Prices are much cheaper than in Russia and its easier to pay with PayPal to avoid charges.

I've used them and never had a problem. Their Facebook page gets you 5% off orders too.

I'm looking for Deus Ex for cheap, any places that would ship to Finland? I missed it from a 20€ bargain bin. Don't want to pay much more since I got pc and ps3 old versions.

Wow, I totally forgot about that game because they fucked up the release so badly. I might give it a pop at that price though

Thanks for the heads up on Scribblenauts, seems silly not to grab it at that price.

For those interested, The Wonderful 101 is £17.86 at ShopTo :smile:

I still won't be investing in it myself but thought there might be a few on here that will snap it up at this price :heh:

Yeah I thought about getting that but I wasnt massively impressed when I tried the demo and with the Witcher 3 out next week I probably wouldnt have time for it anyway.

You likely won't see it at as good a price for some time. The last time it was near that price was over half a year ago and even then it was more expensive.

For those interested, The Wonderful 101 is £17.86 at ShopTo :smile:

I still won't be investing in it myself but thought there might be a few on here that will snap it up at this price :heh:

I liked the demo, but sadly the prices on eshop are much higher.

I liked the demo, but sadly the prices on eshop are much higher.

Buy the physical copies where possible. It's better and usually cheaper.

Buy the physical copies where possible. It's better and usually cheaper.

As I said, it's not. Literally in Sarajevo (which is the capital) in one shop they have TWO Wii U games, New Luigi (63 euros) and some Micky Mouse game. In other cities they have more games, but the prices are similar to the eshop prices (full prices) and for some games I have to wait for about 10 days.

Used ZombieU is 20 euros, some games you can get for 15-20 euros which are used (Batman Arkham City is 25 euros and would have to wait - OK it is a new copy), but these games are not the ones I want so much, plus you would still say they are to expensive if you compare them to other countries in Europe.

Sadly, I have to wait for eshop sale.

Actualy, here are the prices: http://www.olx.ba/pretraga?trazilica=+wii+u&stanje=0&vrstapregleda=tabela&sort_order=desc&do=200

1KM is 0,5 euros. If it say KAO NOVA it means it's used. And you never get any sales, as they buy the games on sales in Europe and after that they sell it here and need to make profit.

Edited by Kounan