NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Noticed Bit Trip Saga for just under a fiver on the 3DS eShop last night - I'd say that's a pretty good price for an excellent little collection of rhythm games!

@RedShell Irodzuki Tingle no Koi no Balloon Trip (the sequel to Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) is ~£8.50 (£12.50-ish after postage) at Play Asia!

A Link Between Worlds is also £19.99 at Amazon.

Its a must-have at this price! Hell, I think it's a must-have for the console anyway, even though I've not touched it in an age and I'm nowhere near the end of it. I think I'll have to start it again sometime soon.

If I can only manage to drag myself away from MH4U.

Not sure how reputable 'The a Games Company' are, but here they have a New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition for... £109... :blank:

Sseems to good to be true. I'm almost tempted just to see if I would actually receive it!

http://cheapgameconsoles.co.uk/BUY_3DS_BUNDLE.htm

Edit

Seems the link is cheapgamesconsoles now? Hmm seems dodge.

Still tempting haha

Edited by Aneres11

Obviously. Still worth posting. And still tempting. If I had a spare hundred odd knocking round ha

SPLATOON (WII U) is £24.95 on thegamecollection.net.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/11868/s/splatoon-wii-u/

This is very tempting because they've a cheaper postal rate to Ireland than other sites and I use and trust them a lot. Still need reviews and I don't want to validate Nintendo's decision to omit voice chat. How come it's so cheap? There's been no talk yet of this being a budget title.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/11868/s/splatoon-wii-u/

This is very tempting because they've a cheaper postal rate to Ireland than other sites and I use and trust them a lot. Still need reviews and I don't want to validate Nintendo's decision to omit voice chat. How come it's so cheap? There's been no talk yet of this being a budget title.

Who cares. Take a risk and get it ordered!!

Did briefly come up in the Splatoon thread after someone posted for a similar, though didn't get much discussion.

Yeah just buy it @Wii!

It'll still be a fantastic game! A negative is no voice chat yeah, but a huge positive that far outweighs that is it hopefully encourages more new IP from Nintendo. Otherwise the next new idea they come up with actually will have Mario put into it.

Wait a second, Splatoon doesn't have voice chat?? Why didn't anyone say!!

As mentioned in the Splatoon thread, I'm a little unhappy about it being classed a budget title. It doesn't give me much hope for a long single player campaign or a huge amount of content in the game. I suppose they've said they'll be supporting post-launch so DLC could make up for it in the future.

Wait a second, Splatoon doesn't have voice chat?? Why didn't anyone say!!

As mentioned in the Splatoon thread, I'm a little unhappy about it being classed a budget title. It doesn't give me much hope for a long single player campaign or a huge amount of content in the game. I suppose they've said they'll be supporting post-launch so DLC could make up for it in the future.

That's not the RRP. It's a full priced title $59.99/€59.99/£49.99 RRP as far as we know... Which makes this listing suspiciously cheap...

Edited by Dcubed

Maybe retailers are a bit concerned about shifting stock, given it's a new IP, and given the Wii U's performance, so are dropping the price. Though how anyone's making any money I don't know.

In terms of not buying it to send a message about voice chat, there are several aspects within the game that they could perceive as being the cause.

If people buy it then feedback - game needs voice chat etc. then who knows, they may create an online expansion pack with more online modes and with voice chat abilities patched in.

I was questioning what the single player would be like, but at that price I'm going for it. If reviews are shocking I'll cancel the order (although GC are a bit trickier to cancel with than others - you have to phone them don't you?)