NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

That's amazing! Let's Tap is wonderful, especially that soundtrack! It's on iTunes, I suggest you give it a listen even if you don't get/aren't interested in the game.

Rhythm Tap is the most worthwhile game, plays out like Donkey Konga but with light, medium and strong taps. Everyone's go-to minigame tends to be tap runner, which I'm not overly taken by but everyone else seems to enjoy!

There's an awesome Balloon Trip type game too and a jenga one. Really interesting controls, inventive and again, I just can't get over that soundtrack omg

I've picked it up for Marcamillian(own funds seriously on the brink) so I imagine I'll play/make an effort to play it at some point. It'd be too cheeky of me to bust it out beforehand though. Amusingly he was in my car the other day when a song came on the usb stick from my old msn recieved files(yeah i keep all sorts) - it was a track from let's tap that he'd sent me literally years ago! Ok it was totally the track you just posted!!

Edited by Rummy

Haven't been following the price of the actual Wii U console for a while, but at Base, here http://www.base.com/buy/product/8gb-basic-console-pack-wii-party-u-pack-with-wii-remote-plus-senor-bar-and-nintendo-land-white-nintendo-wii-u/dgc-wiipartyninwiiu.htm

8GB Basic Console Pack Wii Party U Pack with Wii Remote Plus, Senor Bar and Nintendo Land - White (Nintendo Wii U) for 169.99 UK pounds. (oh and free delivery)

EDIT: And now it's sold out...

Edited by londragon

Dunno if already posted but Grainger Games have Mario Kart 8 on sale for £30 at min. Decent price.

F588ACBD-CBA8-4B5E-A3A2-4A2EC02568CE_zpsk2drwwcr.jpg

Wii Sports Club is £25 at Amazon :smile:

I'm not sure if that is particularly good, but considering it works out at £5 per sport, it's a lot better value than downloading the eShop versions :heh:

Wii Sports Club is £25 at Amazon :smile:

I'm not sure if that is particularly good, but considering it works out at £5 per sport, it's a lot better value than downloading the eShop versions :heh:

Still £10 too much in my eyes, but good find anyway. As you said, it's better than those ridiculous eShop prices :p

What's the best price on 3DS XLs these days? And if I get one, can I transfer everything (including Ambassador stuff)?

What's the best price on 3DS XLs these days? And if I get one, can I transfer everything (including Ambassador stuff)?

ShopTo tend to be pretty reasonable on all console prices, especially if you're a gold member, not only that though but they give you a years replacement warranty on all consoles afaik. :)

Everything will transfer, including the Ambassador stuff, just don't delete the purchase history from the eShop or you'll lose it all.

Apart from that it's well worth the upgrade. : peace:

Thanks. For some reason I thought they were around the £120 region, so I'll hold off for now.

I saw a blue Wii (The Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games special edition) with blue Wii Remote in CEX for £35 man. Maaaan was I tempted. I've always loved the look of that Wii but haven't seen it around for ages. I just don't know if I can justify getting a whole new system...

Then again, for £35, that's how much I'd be paying for a new Wiimote anyway. Heck, what am I doing here, TO CEX.

Super Mario Bros. U is £14.99 instore in Sainbury's. Another shop we don't have here in Ireland.

Base again, and this is a bargain, but I still can't bring myself round to buy it.

19.99 Super Mario Bros. U.

http://www.base.com/buy/product/new-super-mario-bros-u-wii-u/dgc-2320146.htm

I just don't like 2D Mario anymore.

It's also £18.85 from ShopTo, but I'm not a big fan of 2D Mario either so holding out for a further drop before I seriously consider it:

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUNE01-new-super-mario-bros-u

I always thought I'd get it, but I've still got 3DW to finish, however it's a tempting price at sub £20...

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for the Wii U is £9.99 instore at Smyths. It's €15 in Ireland. :sad:

New super mario bros u is staggeringly underrated. I don't want the. To make anymore, hated nsmb2, but u is really rewlly good!

New super mario bros u is staggeringly underrated. I don't want the. To make anymore, hated nsmb2, but u is really rewlly good!

The part that always frustrates me is that it only saves your progress after you've completed the boss levels. Is that the case is the Wii U version as well?

The part that always frustrates me is that it only saves your progress after you've completed the boss levels. Is that the case is the Wii U version as well?

Doing it old school ;)

Completely forgot about going to Sainsburys to look for this, and I was getting petrol there just earlier! Will try to remember on the way past from work tomorrow - is this for any reason do we know? Are they clearing out WiiU stock/support?

Smash Bros. for the Wii U is available to preorder for £59.97 at Gamestop. That's the bundle including the game, Gamecube adapter and Gamecube controller. This is a good deal, if they honour it.

https://www.gamestop.co.uk/Wii U/Games/46573/super-smash-bros-gamecube-controller-bundle

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is £23.99 IN STORE ONLY at John Lewis.

Super Luigi Bro's is £19.99 IN STORE ONLY at John Lewis.

went on my lunch break to my local JL Store and found them both. Will pick DKTF up after work I thinks.