NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Sounds like a deal to me! I'll PM you address and if you PM back payment method/details I'll get on that asap, probs by the end of today. Look forward to seeing you in the league!

Why are Wii remotes still so expensive? Granted now motionplus is built in but even still. The Wii remote is 8 years old. It's not right.

Could be tempted. Probably worth a tenner.

I was tempted too. Got AC 3 for £3, still not started it yet though.

AC4, and the asda wii u deals both seem to be out of stock now

Could be tempted. Probably worth a tenner.

Well worth a tenner I can assure you. Washes the awful taste Assassin's Creed 3 left in the back of your mouth with ease.

Well worth a tenner I can assure you. Washes the awful taste Assassin's Creed 3 left in the back of your mouth with ease.

Quote for truth. Didn't like ACIII at all, but ACIV is spectacular.

Hmmm... I really hated 3, never has a game bored me so much and I gave up... but a tenner for this and it's supposed to eb much better... tempting!

Hmmm... I really hated 3, never has a game bored me so much and I gave up... but a tenner for this and it's supposed to eb much better... tempting!

Do eeet.

I liked AC2, loved AC Brotherhood (which introduced the brilliant multiplayer)....but my god, ACIII was dull. The setting, character and story was bland.

This is a bit like Wind Waker on more realistic steroids in the exploration aspect. You feel free.

I gave up on 3, i found Hatham a more interesting character and his bets weren't exactly amazing....i bought 4 and i've loved every min so far

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag £9.99 at TheGameCollection

Bargain. Absolutely awesome game. : peace:

Also: loved AC3. Having the chance to explore the wilds and early renditions of major US settlements was awesome. A lot of a gamers couldn't get past Connor's wooden characterisation or the first few hours and out into the astounding replication of wild America. It had a slower pace in general and the main character was the environment. It was a totally different AC game yet remains one of my favourite games. Just roaming the insanely vast woodlands hunting & exploring whilst learning all about early America was a somewhat cathartic experience in gaming for me. It was like a great history lesson brought to life if you took the time to read and learn things. When you hit New York and see and read about the great fire and walk down Broadway circa 1700, it's pretty fantastic.

The fact it was a game arguably hamstrung it.

AC has the potential to be a damn fine educational tool. It came closest with AC3. I think the fact that ACIV has more 'gamey' elements (shark/whale hunting/ship battles/customisation with more depth) says that Ubi learnt their lesson.

Edited by tapedeck

After @Sheikah and @agent_gibs posts I went to buy it and it said out of stock. Now today it's back in stock but £14.99 - boo! Though what's a fiver!?

After @Sheikah and @agent_gibs posts I went to buy it and it said out of stock. Now today it's back in stock but £14.99 - boo! Though what's a fiver!?

Five hundred pennies!

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Kirby Triple Deluxe? Cheapest I have seen is for 25.99 from cdkeys.com, but it would be digital (which means I need to get a bigger SD card as I don't have space left).

Or anyone selling their game? =P

Still totally worth it, I can assure you.

I hate Assassins Creed now. Played and finished the first three, but since Revelations I've quit them all in disgust, the controls seem to be getting worse and worse. AC IV is the worst game I've played this year. Terrible combat and stealth mechanics, even the climbing, traditionally the best part of Assassins Creed, has worn really thin. Why are the controls so clunky? Feels like I'm controlling the boat even when I'm running about :nono:

A tenner is about £20 too much to pay.

I think you missed the part where you get to be a funking pirate.

But I already completed my pirate training, and it only took me a year to do it.

Wind-Waker-Rope.jpg