NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Yes they really are that rare but at least they have their priorities right and have released plenty of new editions of the Wii remote. There's literally nowhere in Ireland selling them. I've seen people advertising here asking to buy one secondhand.

peach_yoshi_wii_remote_plus.jpg

Well just because you know the masses aren't confused enough as it is. You'll notice the Pro controller, their new, next gen controller doesn't feature in many if any ads. It's not in the MK8 ads that's for sure, plenty of multi coloured Wii remotes though.

i think the Pro Controller was aimed at the "hardcore" gamer but as sales of the hardcore games have been non existent I guess they are not bothering with it.

Wii Remote+ are £15 at PC World. There're loads at the Team Valley store.

peach_yoshi_wii_remote_plus.jpg

Since when were Yoshi's arms that long?

That's really bugging me!

@S\.C\.G. just thought I'd post to let you know I've ordered a pro controller! : peace:

Bought from Play-Asia.

They got the white back in stock it would seem so I decided to just go for it and ordered one.

Can't wait to get it. Playing Mario Kart 8 is not much fun with the game pad, so I hate to think what it'll be like for Smash Bros.

Sorry it's off topic, just thought I'd share!

Out of stock :/ Even in that twitter pic.

Well, I'm unfollowing her.

:mad:

Are those Yoshi and Peach Wii Remotes out now? If so I'm all over them. Currently have the Red Wii Remote and Mario and Luigi ones, the Red one is being a bit weird though, the pointer will flicker every now and then, and I've checked with other Wii Remotes to see if it's the Sensor Bar and seemingly not :/

But yeah, it gives me an excuse to shell out for the Yoshi and Peach Wiimotes at the very least! It just begs the question... what games now apart from Just Dance will use the things? I feel as though Wii Party U and Mario & Sonic Olympics were probably the last games to use them as motion controllers and not just NES type ones to be held on their side.

Are those Yoshi and Peach Wii Remotes out now? If so I'm all over them. Currently have the Red Wii Remote and Mario and Luigi ones, the Red one is being a bit weird though, the pointer will flicker every now and then, and I've checked with other Wii Remotes to see if it's the Sensor Bar and seemingly not :/

But yeah, it gives me an excuse to shell out for the Yoshi and Peach Wiimotes at the very least! It just begs the question... what games now apart from Just Dance will use the things? I feel as though Wii Party U and Mario & Sonic Olympics were probably the last games to use them as motion controllers and not just NES type ones to be held on their side.

They're out today! : peace:

And once I have the money, I am buying that Peach one.

Even the Yoshi one looks cool but I don't need 2 so am just going for the Princess one. Obvs. :heh:

I love the design of these though. Brilliant from Nintendo. Even if years late. They should have really done game pads or pro controllers in character themes!

Damn it, I would have got one whilst out for Mario Kart earlier if I'd have known! And yeah, it's really odd timing but better late than never :P The white and green on the Yoshi remote looks heavenly

I would love to pick up a Yoshi controller but they're seriously way too expensive. I don't normally moan about things being overpriced but these most definitely are.

I would love to pick up a Yoshi controller but they're seriously way too expensive. I don't normally moan about things being overpriced but these most definitely are.

I agree they're massively over priced.

I'm just a sucker for these kinda things! :heh:

Shopto with some decent-ish prices:

3ds XL Yoshi Limited Ed: £134.86

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSHW76-3ds-xl-limited-edition-yoshi-console

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3ds: £19.99

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSPA01-paper-mario-sticker-star-3ds

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright: £26.86

http://www.shopto.net/product/search?view=grid&products=3DSLE33,3DSLE36,3DSLE40,3DSMA03,3DSSO01,DSLE33,DSLE37,3DSPR11,3DSSO02,3DSET00,3DSAC54,3DSPA01,3DSHW76,3DSSO02

Two questions, though one more important than the other - how long does the MK8 free game promotion work, do I have to register by a certain date/point? Decide by a certain day/point? Do both at the same time?

Next up - anyone know the cheapest place currently for Mario Kart :p? I wasn't going to get it, but I think the free game promo for a copy of WW is tempting me.

Two questions, though one more important than the other - how long does the MK8 free game promotion work, do I have to register by a certain date/point? Decide by a certain day/point? Do both at the same time?

Next up - anyone know the cheapest place currently for Mario Kart :p? I wasn't going to get it, but I think the free game promo for a copy of WW is tempting me.

It runs until the end of June I believe (it's on the website somewhere).

Shopto/Tesco seem to be the best places to hunt it down cheap :) With some luck you might see it for £34.95 but £39.99 is the regular price it's going for. Oh, and WW looks glorious.

If you can use the £5 off code I would recommend Tesco, as Zavii are shit.

I've got a brand new copy still in the wrapper you can have for £30. where you based?

I've got a brand new copy still in the wrapper you can have for £30. where you based?

South-east london, but why do you have a sealed copy still!

South-east london, but why do you have a sealed copy still!

i pre-ordered from Nintendo and they sent me a download code because they messed up the deliveries so I don't need the disc copy any more. I live near Gatwick but I'm in Sutton/Wallington this weekend or I can post. Let me know if you want it.

If @Rummy doesn't want it, I'll take you up on that offer if you don't mind? Say £32, including postage?

i pre-ordered from Nintendo and they sent me a download code because they messed up the deliveries so I don't need the disc copy any more. I live near Gatwick but I'm in Sutton/Wallington this weekend or I can post. Let me know if you want it.

How much would you want for it with postage? I'd certainly take it off your hands!

How much would you want for it with postage? I'd certainly take it off your hands!

£30 all in. Might even make 1st league night.

Edited by Clownferret
update