NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Wait. Wait. Wait.

WTF.

There are Wii U owners on this board who don't have Super Mario 3D World? Errr...what the fuck did you buy the console for if you didn't buy that game.

There are Wii U owners on this board who don't have Super Mario 3D World? Errr...what the fuck did you buy the console for if you didn't buy that game.

I bought it for Sonic and Wind Waker.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

WTF.

Pikmin 3, TW101, NSMBU, Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker and ZombiU all rank higher than SM3DW on my priority list.

Yeah i'm with @Cube and @Oxigen_Waste, i ought it for the other games, that was low on my priorities

still shows that there are actual games for the WiiU, we just get droughts and floods of games

Trying to find Pikmin 3 at a decent price. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to get it for cheap?

Trying to find Pikmin 3 at a decent price. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to get it for cheap?

It's £25 right now, but I bagged it for £20 on Amazon. Keep watching it and it'll most likely drop again soon.

Lego City for the Wii U has finally dropped to a decent price of £19.99 at GAME.

HERE

Sold out already. :(

GODAMMIT! I well would have had that. Been waiting ages for a good price on it! Anyone know if it's the same in store?

Also just cos I see the thread thought I'd see what TGC is upto atm - Flash deal is Arkham City Armoured Edition for £5 - http://www.thegamecollection.net/batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-wii-u.html

(EDIT:I promptly left work after this post to go to my local game before my planned stopped - no copies of lego city there, will try another store tomorrow though!)

Edited by Rummy

Do you reckon we'll see any Wii U + Mario bundles for £200 soon? My mate was looking into getting one now with either NSMB or 3D World.

GAME are selling:

Mass Effect 3 for £4.99

Batman Arkham City for £4.99

This is nationwide. I already have Batman and my local GAME only has a used copy of Mass Effect 3 which was £9.99? But better luck to you guys.

I believe Arkham Origins may also be £4.99 but can't confirm.

Aaaaaaaand....it's gone.

Was close by a GAME today and thought of popping in on the offchance on this, now I feel silly in case they had it. I guess I'll just keep waiting til it slowly falls off at CEX or so.

Yeah, looks it went up on Hotukdeals so probably didn't last long if they even had many in stock in the first place.

Might be worth setting up a stock alert, apparently I set one up and forgot about it, but that's how I found out about it.

Getting nervous about my order now, they still haven't shipped it.

I was in Gamestop yesterday. They had Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell Blacklist, the 2 for €30. That's really decent. Was tempted but then when will I ever get around to them? On another note, Gamestop had a demo of Mario 3D World set up and Smyths had Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate set up. That's good to see.

Edit: I should also add Smyths were selling the Wii for €230 with a game and a motionplus Wii remote. What a con. I pity anybody that falls for that. They had Wii minis for €100, going nowhere fast.

Edited by Wii