NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Awesome deal. Just ordered two :)

Should look superb on GamePad...

xenoblade_smoother_attract_by_alo81-d6njhz3.gif

Indeed it should... and it makes me curse Nintendo for being retarded and not making the GamePad act like a CCP in Wii mode. HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YOU FUCKING MORONS?

Indeed it should... and it makes me curse Nintendo for being retarded and not making the GamePad act like a CCP in Wii mode. HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YOU FUCKING MORONS?

Why would people pay to upgrade their VC games if they could do that?

Wow, expected there to be no stock anyway but it's well stocked.

Interestingly they have

Dragon Quest VI for £14.99.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 for £12.99.

Dragon Quest IX £12.99

Are these brand new and sealed? Was debating if I should be lazy and not go after work, but if I can get a second copy of DQVI sealed I'm tempted to go. Can get some StreetPass hits from the relay as well.

Is £12.99 for Steel Diver good or should I just stick to the F2P one?

Edited by Ike

Yeah, it's a Wii game but it's an insane deal.

Xenoblade for £14.99 with the red classic controller at Argos. I already have the game but I've reserved a copy at my local store. Get this snapped up people!

HERE

Wow, that is a fantastic deal. But for some reason the frame on the right with the "buy" & "collect in store" buttons comes up blank. Just on that game tho (it shows fine with others) so I assume that means they're either out of stock, or have disabled the deal?

Just picked up my Xenoblade and ended up getting a bunch of other games for my nephews as well.

Skyward Sword £15

Boom Street £5

Beat the Beat £5

Kirby's Epic Yarn £15

Xenoblade £15

Yup, they are all new and sealed. Loving it.

Refresh the page, it did that to me. Its actually collect in 4/5 days for my local stores.

Argos also have Wii Party U for £14.99 with Black Motion + Controller.

You have to scroll to page 2 of Wii U games as it also appears on page 1 at £34.99 ??????

I really want the Mario & Sonic Sochi Olympic game that comes bundled with a Blue motion+ controller but can't find it anywhere.

Looks like I'm on my way to argos this eve! Just need to not leave my bag in the pub...someone might be quids in!

EDIT: Looks like no Wii Party U in my locals :(

Edited by Rummy

I've tried just about every Leeds store ant it just won't let me...i'm tempted to chance going into the white rose store since its near where i work, but right now i bet scalpers have ordered 20 copies from every store to put on ebay for £60 each

i think this is a game i'm gonna be forced to download for dolphin

I've tried everywhere in Leeds and Sheffield and it won't let me at any of them. I think anyone managing to get a copy of this are very lucky indeed.

What you folks trying to pick up? Xenoblade?

Crapdammit! All my locals are saying in 4 days now! It's because folks must be reserving. Shit. Shoulda bloody had mine before perusing their other games!

Some utter c*nts must have ordered dozens of copies. All stores were showing 4 or 5 days when I tried to order. Seriously disappointed now.

They should have limits on how many you can buy in one day etc. Glad I reserved myself a copy last night, I had contemplated holding off till today

They should have limits on how many you can buy in one day etc. Glad I reserved myself a copy last night, I had contemplated holding off till today

I bet a tonne of these will be popping up on eBay soon...

I bet a tonne of these will be popping up on eBay soon...

Yup, that's the problem with HUKD. It's great for finding stuff but you have to act quick otherwise the scalpers nick everything.

No xenoblade a in my area could anyone pick me up one please ?

Will pay postage

Boom street £5 and rythem paradise in Argos too wow

Dammit! I want Xenoblade. Why is life so unfair?

Edit: I'm absolutely disgusted. Turns out it was available in Ireland but my search last night showed up nothing. The ravenous rats have devoured every last one of them. Filthy b@st@rds!!! I checked at 10.30 last night, it must have been in stock but argos brought up 0 results for my search. Why? Why? Why must life be so hard?

why-must-life-be-so-hard-o.gif

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Successful jaunt out this morning...

Mucho thanks to @Hero\-of\-Time

imagekiuv9.jpg

Edited by tapedeck

Whilst I wish I had got one, those do look pretty dog eared and damaged, certainly not the pristine copy I would have hoped for. No longer am I as pissed off.

Whilst I wish I had got one, those do look pretty dog eared and damaged, certainly not the pristine copy I would have hoped for. No longer am I as pissed off.

My thoughts too. Asked if they had anymore, guy said nope.

I reserved a copy of Xenoblade last night, said earliest I could pick it up is Saturday.

Now I wait.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

Two stores locally and none had them, tried to order some online for Monday but it wouldn't work and I Cba to ask in store :p

Another great deal, WASTED on me. This is Wii mini all over again, it hurts man.