NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

When I set up this thread I did so to help people find great games at great prices! How on earth has it ended up being derailed with people arguing over whether the deals are any good or whether people want them or not? Some of the child like rants over what is and isn't a good deal, or where and where not things are available are embarrassing.

If someone posts up a deal for a game or a bundle there's absolutely no need for anyone to reply with a comment like "who'd want that?" or "that's a shitty bundle".

It's not a debate, it's just meant to be a list of places to get affordable consoles, games and accessories.

Correct. I've cleaned the thread a bit.

@Wii - Welcome to the world of bargain hunting. The deals aren't always going to be available. Take the Wii Mini deal posted recently, it was store specific.

You do come off a bit aggressive/confrontational sometimes if it's intended or not, I've edited your posts a bit and it makes a world of difference, much more pleasant to read.

@edza - No need to be to like that. If you have an issue with a member, use the report button (same goes to everyone). Next time I'll be giving out infractions.

Back to the deals!

Edited by Ike

I apologise if I sound aggressive, it's not towards any member. It's towards the fact that we in Ireland don't get the great deals ye get across the water. A lot of times we're expected to pay more and don't get a fair conversion rate from British retailers. I've posted here stating my jealousy of deals in Morrions or ASDA or online retailers as examples that don't deliver to Ireland. We've only really got Smyths, Gamestop and HMV(I do remember not long ago quoting them charging €45 for a nunchuk). My anger and aggressiveness is aimed at the retailers, not anyone on these forums. : peace:

Edited by Wii

It's fine to hate retailers, it sucks to miss out on a good deal. You can still have a moan but just remember we do have to read it.

Anyway, let's move on. :)

Thats the price I've been waiting for, hopefully they have it next time I'm in.

it's true, I picked it up a couple of days ago, Injustice also £9.99, got that too.

I'll apologize as well but the purpose of this thread being to alert peeps of deals, I was just trying to be helpful (it was a hell of a deal) and didn't appreciate my words being described as such with no question to me on how or where I heard it.

Moving on....

A few lads went into Swords, Carrickmines and Liffey Valley stores this morning and found nothing on the shelves. One lad had the perseverance to actually ask about them and they had a few behind the counter so came out with a 32g Nintendoland bundle for 149 euro, which he's understandably delighted about and will be on my friend list soon.

Any lads in the U.K. know if Currys/PC World stores there are also getting rid?

Might be one to watch if Ireland are doing it first...

On another note, Injustice for 9.99 sterling?! Hold my hair back, I'm going in!

I'll apologize as well but the purpose of this thread being to alert peeps of deals, I was just trying to be helpful (it was a hell of a deal) and didn't appreciate my words being described as such with no question to me on how or where I heard it.

Moving on....

A few lads went into Swords, Carrickmines and Liffey Valley stores this morning and found nothing on the shelves. One lad had the perseverance to actually ask about them and they had a few behind the counter so came out with a 32g Nintendoland bundle for 149 euro, which he's understandably delighted about and will be on my friend list soon.

Any lads in the U.K. know if Currys/PC World stores there are also getting rid?

Might be one to watch if Ireland are doing it first...

On another note, Injustice for 9.99 sterling?! Hold my hair back, I'm going in!

They are, but at £170 for the Premium with Nintendoland, the deal isn't as good.

Not sure if store specific, but I was in HMV Portsmouth today and they had Injustice and Rayman Legends for Wii U for 9.99 each, and Wii Fit U with Balance Board and Fit Meter for £39.99, a very good price for brand new.

@lostmario I may pop to the Metro Centre tonight. You want me to pick you up a copy of the game at HMV if they have any in stock?

Sorry for late reply, just got in.

Nah, its okay. Its more of a if I see it there on the shelf I'll buy it, otherwise not that fussed.

Picked up Rayman Legends from HMV in Meadowhall this morning for £9.99, last one left.

Game have Nintendo Land for £4.99 & Batman Arkham Origins for £14.99

I thought I had a good deal getting it for £17 last year, it's definitely worth getting for £5.

Nintendo Land is a great game.. and for £5, you can't go wrong if you have a Wii U and haven't picked the game up yet :hehe:

Yeah, it's a Wii game but it's an insane deal.

Xenoblade for £14.99 with the red classic controller at Argos. I already have the game but I've reserved a copy at my local store. Get this snapped up people!

HERE

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Xenoblade for £14.99 with the red classic controller at Argos. I already have the game put I've reserved a copy at my local store. Get this snapped up people!

HERE

I'm half tempted just for the red classic controller, let alone how bang tidy Xenoblade is(already got the game). One of the best games I played and never finished of the last generation, and one of my biggest regrets for it.

Xenoblade for £14.99 with the red classic controller at Argos. I already have the game but I've reserved a copy at my local store. Get this snapped up people!

HERE

Awesome deal. Just ordered two :)

Should look superb on GamePad...

xenoblade_smoother_attract_by_alo81-d6njhz3.gif

Edited by tapedeck

HERE

Ah here, there's no way this is available in Ireland. I never ever saw this listed in the catalogues. Nowhere had the bundle back then, not even GAME when they were still here. That is a ridiculous deal. I'd buy 5 if I could.

Edit: Am I reading this right, is this an old post, have I gone back in time? How can this still be stockpiled somewhere?

Edited by Wii

Edit: Am I reading this right, is this an old post, have I gone back in time? How can this still be stockpiled somewhere?

Could be a re-print...although Nintendo aren't known for doing that sort of thing all that often.

Or they just found a big crate of them in a dusty warehouse - Indiana Jones-style. :laughing:

Anyway, great deal!

Was kicking myself for missing out when GAME had the Xenoblade+Red Controller edition at £9.99 during some random Winter sale.