NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Cheers. Just placed an order for when it comes back in stock.

Well that didn't take long. My copy just shipped!

Rayman Legends is £9.99 instore at HMV according to HUKD

Thats the price I've been waiting for, hopefully they have it next time I'm in.

Project X Zone going for £11.86 at ShopTo.

Superb price. That's a lot of gaming hours for (almost) pocket change.

That's an understatement. :grin:

Well that didn't take long. My copy just shipped!
Guess what will take long... :heh:

Thats the price I've been waiting for, hopefully they have it next time I'm in.

I went into HMV in Meadowhall today and they didnt have it in :(

Apparently the Wii Mini (comes packed with red Wii remote Plus and nunchuk) with Super Paper Mario is £31.97 in store at Currys/PC World.

Sadly wasn't in my local store :( Which is frustrating as when it was (the ridiculous price of) £89.99 they literally had a huge pallet full. They must have had 60ish. The person in the store hadn't even heard of the Wii Mini though apparently, had a check on the computer and they had none in their warehouse.

Good luck for finding one in your local store though! At that price it's worth it for the Wiimote and Nunchuk alone. I'll sit here and weep for the rest of the evening.

Apparently the Wii Mini (comes packed with red Wii remote Plus and nunchuk) with Super Paper Mario is £31.97 in store at Currys/PC World.

Sadly wasn't in my local store :( Which is frustrating as when it was (the ridiculous price of) £89.99 they literally had a huge pallet full. They must have had 60ish. The person in the store hadn't even heard of the Wii Mini though apparently, had a check on the computer and they had none in their warehouse.

Good luck for finding one in your local store though! At that price it's worth it for the Wiimote and Nunchuk alone. I'll sit here and weep for the rest of the evening.

Think that deal was store specific, otherwise I'd be jumping on faster than a rattle snake in a pickle barrel.

Big Wii U bundle...

Contents:

Wii U Basic

Nintendo Land

Just Dance Bundle

Wii Party U Pack

Includes 2 extra Wii remote Plus controllers.

All for £189.99 from Amazon.

Out of all that, I'd only want the 2 remotes.

Judging from eBay you can get at least £25 for the 2 controllers (was surprised that they're so cheap), about £17 for Wii Party U and about £20 for Just Dance.

Assuming you'd want to keep Nintendoland then the console itself will be about £128 after deductions which is pretty decent.

PC world/currys over here in Ireland are selling 32g nintendoland bundle for 149 euro from reports I'm hearing this morning....

you won't need an external HDD for a while unless you plan on going all digital, it took me a year to think i could use one

PC world/currys over here in Ireland are selling 32g nintendoland bundle for 149 euro from reports I'm hearing this morning....

I was in both places over Christmas looking for a Wii U pro controller, one didn't stock anything at all to do with Wii U and the other had only a couple of crappy 3rd party accessories like a gamepad sleeve that was way overpriced. If it's true and you'll probably have to go to Kerry to find the one Wii U in stock in the whole of Ireland. The time Argos had their sale was a farce, not a single one available anywhere in the country.

Edit: Just rang head office and was speaking to sales. Everything Wii U has been taken down from their website, it's being discontinued and was told if they have any it would only be a display model and they're not allowed sell them either. Sounded too good to be true. Ireland get a Wii U bargain? Yeah right!

Edited by Ike
Toned down the aggression as bit.

I was in both places over Christmas looking for a Wii U pro controller, one didn't stock anything at all to do with Wii U and the other had only a couple of crappy 3rd party accessories like a gamepad sleeve that was way overpriced. If it's true and you'll probably have to go to Kerry to find the one Wii U in stock in the whole of Ireland. The time Argos had their sale was a farce, not a single one available anywhere in the country.

Edit: Just rang head office and was speaking to sales. It's bull$h1t, not true. Everything Wii U has been taken down from their website, it's being discontinued and was told if they have any it would only be a display model and they're not allowed sell them either. Sounded too good to be true. Ireland get a Wii U bargain? Yeah right!

They have them in clearance bins at the front of the stores, removed from online inventory since they're getting rid. If you're active on boards.ie, you may have seen a thread like this one there, wherein a few lads described getting one in Dundalk and Airside stores. Or you might have seen it on an Irish twitter account.

Edited by Ike

They have them in clearance bins at the front of the stores buddy, removed from online inventory since they're getting rid. If you're active on boards.ie, you may have seen a thread like this one there, wherein a few lads described getting one in Dundalk and Airside stores. Or hey, maybe you might have seen it on an Irish twitter account.

I did check boards.ie, I'm on there regularly and one person said they got a bundle for €150 in Navan and that was well over a week ago. I consider going directly to the source more accurate than some randomer. I just told you what I was told from head office. Why do you think I rang them? I'd love to snap up a bargain like that. I was told they're not available.

Also cool the jets, I don't remember being disrespectful to you.

Edited by Ike
Edited quote / less aggressive post.