NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

They did the same a couple of weeks back, by selling the Wind Waker Wii U bundle for £199 via Play.com. Probably just a way to raise brand awareness for ShopTo and/or get new potential customer details.

Seems like a slap in the face to the loyal customers who just like to use Shopto.

That's far more sensible than anything I came up with.

I liked your theroies better. :D

Although Wind Waker HD is priced at 39 quid on the website of Grainger Games, in the shop I went to up north on Saturday they were selling it 30 pounds new. Might be worth checking out.

Some folks on Hot UK Deals are reporting Pikmin 3 and Rayman are going through the tills at £17.95 at Sainsbury's.

May be worth looking at - even though on the shelves they are at RRP.

(My local store doesn't sell Wii U games so couldn't check this out).

Also: Second WW HD for £30 in Grainger Games.

How did I not see this sooner! Now out of stock :(

EDIT:Hmm...looks like they've got a few bargains actually. Sadly the good ones are all gone out of stock!

The Game Collection are selling it for £24.95. Limited time deal.

I've been seeing quite a lot of good offers on Amazon.co.uk lately, can anyone please advise me on whether products sold as NEW actually by Amazon themselves are sold factory sealed?

I have been burnt recently by both GAME and Grainger, so am a little worried to put cash down then having to end up sending my purchases back!

I've been seeing quite a lot of good offers on Amazon.co.uk lately, can anyone please advise me on whether products sold as NEW actually by Amazon themselves are sold factory sealed?

I have been burnt recently by both GAME and Grainger, so am a little worried to put cash down then having to end up sending my purchases back!

Yeah, all the games and blurays I get off Amazon are always factory sealed. Just be sure they are actually from Amazon and not a 3rd party seller.

The Game Collection are selling it for £24.95. Limited time deal.

Cheers for the heads up on this Ike! Totes bought it yesterday. Maybe time to actually set my Wii U up again...

(It's currently at £30 from them for anyone still looking)

EDIT: Fuck me it's arrived already! TGC might be a viable alternative to ShopTo with delivery like that and a 2.5% point system to match!

Nintendo Slashes Cost Of Nintendo Land In Half, From $59.99 To $29.99

As one of several holiday shopping specials rolled out by Nintendo on November 1st, the likes of which include a free download of Wii Fit U and the introduction of Mario and Luigi Wii Remotes, the company has also cut the cost of its flagship Wii U game, Nintendo Land, from $59.99 to $29.99. In a press release, Nintendo of America announced the permanent new price for the game in the United States, but no word has arrived yet about whether or not they plan on initiating the same price drop in Europe. Here are some details from the press release:

“Nintendo has the best deals for the holiday season, and four of them kick off today. Nov. 1 marks the day consumers can find a lower price for Nintendo Land, a new Wii U hardware bundle, cool new accessories and a free trial for one of the most popular exercise franchises in video game history. These deals represent one of the many ways that Nintendo is bringing value and variety to consumers.

New Price For Nintendo Land: Nintendo has dropped the suggested retail price of the Nintendo Land game for the Wii U console. Nintendo Land is now available in stores and in the Nintendo eShop at a suggested retail price of $29.99, down from the original suggested retail price of $59.99.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/02/nintendo-slashes-cost-of-nintendo-land-in-half-from-59-99-to-29-99/

Even though it hasn't been announced for Europe yet you'd imagine what's good for the goose is good for the gander and it's just a matter of time.

Deus Ex: HR: DC reduced to 18.99 from BASE.com, free UK delivery, here;

http://www.base.com/buy/product/deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut-wii-u/dgc-deusexwiiu.htm

Mine should be delivered on Tuesday with any luck, yay!

Damn it, I'm so seriously tempted. How can this game be so cheap already? It's only out a week. I feel sorry for anybody who buys this game at €70 from Gamestop.

Wii Party U with White Wii Remote Pluys 32.89 Base

http://www.base.com/buy/product/wii-party-u-remote-plus-in-white-wii-u/dgc-wpuwiiu.htm

Black or Red Wii Fit U meter 18.99 (1 quid cheaper than the green listed at 19.99), Base again

http://www.base.com/buy/product/wii-fit-u-meter-black-nintendo-wii-u/dgc-wiifitblacku.htm

Edit the Wii Fit U meters have returned to 19.99, that was quick.

Edited by londragon

Black or Red Wii Fit U meter 18.99 (1 quid cheaper than the green listed at 19.99), Base again

http://www.base.com/buy/product/wii-fit-u-meter-black-nintendo-wii-u/dgc-wiifitblacku.htm

Edit the Wii Fit U meters have returned to 19.99, that was quick.

Wii Fit U Meters are back down to £19.

The reason they're going out of stock so quick is because they're from BaseCH, not Base. They're both ran by the same company but BaseCH items are despatched from the Channel Islands instead of Switzerland.

mr-paul comes in with a top spot for those still considering the console!

AAAAAAAAnd...it's gone. Time limited deal, worth keeping a watch on their play.com store tho.

Wii U Premium with NSMBU+NSLU (physical copy) for £199 from Shopto (via Play)

Kinda tempted to jump in myself, but kind of hoping for the price to drop cheaper/Nintendo to announce a console with more storage (I don't want an external hard drive clogging up my nicely re-arranged TV area!).

Edited by Rummy

Picked up Pikmin 3 for £18 from Blockbusters today. All Wii U stuff was 40% off lowest sticker price.

Picked up Pikmin 3 for £18 from Blockbusters today. All Wii U stuff was 40% off lowest sticker price.

It's just not fair.