NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

15% off orders of £50 or more at GAME with voucher code VCUKSEPT13

Could get £50 of eShop credit for £42.50, or £100 for £85! :wink:

Ordered a new ps3 with it. Used the gamepal code for my Zelda special edition. Thanks game, keep th vouchers coming?

Resi Evil for 20 quid sounds tempting...

It's a quality game and for me it was much better on a console rather than a handheld.

Today's deals, all at Shopto:

Rabbids Land - £14.86

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/wiiu/WIIURA02-rabbids-land

Injustice - Gods Among Us - £19.85

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/wiiu/WIIUIN01-injustice-gods-among-us

FIFA 13 - £14.86

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/wiiu/WIIUFI02-fifa-13-football

Snap up FIFA, it's a great price and probably the only football game we'll see on Wii U!

After playing the demo of Fifa 14 on the ps3, I think i'm pretty certain not to bother with it and just keep playing fifa 13 (my most played game on the wii u, sadly) It is brilliant, and I've already made all the transfers in the premiere league.

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Wii U console in Ireland? I know prices are dropping soon as well...

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Wii U console in Ireland? I know prices are dropping soon as well...

There is nowhere cheap in Ireland to buy a Wii U. I've lost count of the amount of bargains that have popped up for the Brits across the water. We've had absolutely nothing and I mean nothing that even competes with any of them. There hasn't been a single 1 sale and sales for Nintendo consoles have been poor in Ireland for many generations in comparison to Sony/Microsoft. To answer your question I'd say try Gamestop, they've the premium bundle for €340 at the moment but I'd wait for the price drop before buying.

Hey Rob, I have one for sale with a lot of accessories and stuff. PM me if interested or see the sales board.

Ninja Gaiden 3 £14.99 at @Hero\-of\-Time I also picked up Resident Evil Revelations. But now I'm going to have to get Ninja Gaiden too now!

I also need Splinter Cell and Lego City too. Then there's Batman Arkham Origins, Wind Waker HD, SM3DW, Deus Ex, Call of Duty and Wii Sports Club before the end of the year!

For a system with 'no games' I really do have a lot of games I need to buy!

I didn't really know where to ask this so it's kind of off topic (however it is about a bargain), but anyway..

I have bought Rayman Legends from Flubit for £18 using an Amazon link.

The game has arrived today in Amazon packaging and the invoice inside says Flubit paid them £21 for the game.

So the question is... Does anyone have a clue how this actually works for Flubit? It appears they've made a loss of £3 to give me a cheaper offer?

Might have to get Tekken now as well :D

I didn't really know where to ask this so it's kind of off topic (however it is about a bargain), but anyway..

I have bought Rayman Legends from Flubit for £18 using an Amazon link.

The game has arrived today in Amazon packaging and the invoice inside says Flubit paid them £21 for the game.

So the question is... Does anyone have a clue how this actually works for Flubit? It appears they've made a loss of £3 to give me a cheaper offer?

They often buy things in great bulk, and have pre-arranged discounts in place. So it looks like they lost money, but in actual fact they probably order 100 Rayman games at a time and get them for less than what they offer customers. I don't think they're going to be around forever though, so use them whilst you can...

I actually noticed that the other night, but with everything being "Out of Stock" I just assumed that the games never were, or ever will be, that price :indeed:

I did get excited for a second, though :heh: