NEurope
Daft

Resogun

Passed the 100million mark in Survival : peace: (just barely, though)

But it appears the score failed to upload so it still shows my old 89mil :blank:

@Map has a screenshot, though :laughing:

Ah well...

RESOGUN_20140705145535.jpg

RESOGUN_20140705145549.jpg

Dis game.

Next goal: 500 million points!

Edited by drahkon

Done the Heroes trophies.

Finally got beyond day 5 and completed the Heroes trophies, can't see me getting near your high score though, amazing!

No competition coming from my friend list :blank: :p

Sooooo I decided to tackle the Demolition Highscores. First try today, didn't quite make the top 10. Still satisfied!

RESOGUN_20140712165033.jpg

Resogun is a perfect example of those "only-one-more-try-games" :D I love 'em.

Can't wait to see what the season pass (the first one I ever bought, by the way) has to offer in the future :)

Got this one today. Enjoying it, but it took me a while to figure out why all my humans were dying.

And the music after finishing a level is very similar to the Babylon 5 opening music. :D

Got this one today. Enjoying it, but it took me a while to figure out why all my humans were dying.

And the music after finishing a level is very similar to the Babylon 5 opening music. :D

Amazing game and still one of my favourites on PS4. It has a great trophy list that pushes you to try and go further in the game. The DLC is really good as well and is worth checking out once your done with the main game.

Downloaded this tonight (needed a bit of a break from the pant filling fun of Alien :heh:) what an amazing game! :awesome:

It also provided me with a jaw dropping "next gen" moment...

No, not the insane amount of stuff happening on screen (although that is obviously very impressive :hehe:) but when I was messing around with the ship editor, I noticed that the DS4 controller light actually changes to match the colour you currently have selected on screen! All of 'em! :o

That is such an unnecessary yet incredibly awesome hardware feature. :D

But yeah, great game. I look forward to taking on some of the N-E high scores. ;)

Resogun Defenders out next week on 18th February and Resogun Challengers available free today via an update, I love Housemarque!

Hey all, Ian Pickles from XDEV Studio Europe here and I’m pleased to announce that Resogun Defenders, the second expansion for Resogun will be available in a little under a week from now on 18th February.

The Defenders expansion brings with it a huge amount of new content for the game and we’ve worked really hard to make this final expansion a fitting send off for Resogun.

What’s more is that in order to prepare you for the arrival of Defenders we are pleased to announce that our latest content update, Resogun Challengers will be made available free of charge to all players as of today!

@drahkon you ready for some leaderboard action! :)

@drahkon you ready for some leaderboard action! :)

oh-yes.gif

Fuck yeah. Didn't even know about that new DLC. Can't wait.

Also downloading Super Stardust Ultra right now.

Let the games begin. :bowdown:

Edit: Holy shit, that first Demolition challenge. Racking up Wrecking Ball combos (1500 for the gold medal)...wrecking balls are 50% faster. Fucking hell :laughing:

And new trophies! Housemarque is amazing.

Edited by drahkon

Oh my, that's an amazing score! :bowdown:

Just had another go of protector and got up to 66 mil, I will do my best to keep up. Protector mode is indeed awesome! :)

Got the Platinum trophy for this today! :yay:

Check out the awesome commemorative screenshot of that magical moment:

UbUmh5m.jpg

:laughing:

To be fair this game was made before the trophy screenshot thing existed, still found it amusing though. :hehe:

Anyway, guess I should check out the DLC at some point, there seems to be quite a bit.