NEurope
Daft

Resogun

Make sure to watch that in high quality. Errrrmagerrrrrrd! Everything about it looks incredible.

From playing the PS4 lineup at Eurogamer, this is BY FAR the best launch title. By a mile!

Giantbomb Quick Look! If I was going to be playing this soon I'd be super hyped. :bouncy: Definitely the Geometry Wars of this gen....

Super Stardust HD was the Geometry Wars of last gen. Literally have no idea how GW is thought to be better than SSHD.

Super Stardust HD was the Geometry Wars of last gen. Literally have no idea how GW is thought to be better than SSHD.

I didn't mean it as that...Geometry Wars was right there at the start and held up as a poster child of great looking downloadables... Super Stardust didn't come out till a couple of months in and whilst yes amongst it's fans was loved didn't get the same traction as Geometry Wars, oh how the tables have turned.

I've been playing Resogun for the first time today, and while I knew it would be amazing I didn't think that it would exceed my expectations - which were considerable to begin with - by far. :heart:

PS4 purchase justified. :D