NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-Dem0-

Band Bros. P

Band_Bros_P.jpg

Teaser site

Siliconera:

Nintendo’s new Jam With the Band game for Nintendo 3DS (or Daigasso Band Bros. as the series is called in Japan), is being developed by Fire Emblem developer Intelligent Systems.

Today, Nintendo erected a teaser website for Band Bros. P, which lists Intelligent Systems as its developer and also mentions that the game is “powered by Vocaloid,” the synthesizer software used to compose Vocaloid music for virtual pop-stars like Hatsune Miku.

We’ve actually detailed how exactly the Vocaloid software is involved in the past. Band Bros. P can use the Nintendo 3DS camera to take a picture, and the microphone to record your voice, then and produce an in-game Vocaloid for you.

No Advance Wars (for now at least) Sorry @Fused King.

As cool as this is... I'd rather see a new Advance Wars, lets just hope that this really lives up to its potential so that the agonising wait for a new 'AW' game at least will seem partially justified. ;)

As cool as this is... I'd rather see a new Advance Wars, lets just hope that this really lives up to its potential so that the agonising wait for a new 'AW' game at least will seem partially justified. ;)

It still baffles me that we haven't seen an Advance/Battalion Wars for the Wii U yet. I mean the GamePad is the perfect fit for the franchise.

Stuff like this reminds me that it must be quite the task to balance newer franchises with older/well established ones.

Me and my Advance Wars group have been talking about a new Advance Wars for quite some time now, but everytime Intelligent Systems focuses on a different franchise.

So I say this: If we are going to have to wait even longer, I'd like to see Advance Wars on the WiiU with awesome graphics, beautifully animated cutscenes and characters and a brilliant online experience.

Basically the Fire Emblem: Awakening treatment, but on the WiiU and with Advance Wars.

You guys do realise that this doesn't mean that Intelligent Systems isn't working on something else like Advance Wars 3DS right?

IS is Nintendo's second largest dev team (behind only EAD) and typically has around 3-4 projects of various sizes going on at any one time.

Even accounting for this and FExSMT, they could easily have another 1 or 2 projects in the works at this point in time. (Fire Emblem Awakening came out in Japan around 1.5 years ago, Fallblox came out almost a year ago and Game & Wario has been done since around February, so those teams are probably well into their next projects - plus they're only co-developing FExSMT, so they've probably got quite a lot of staff unaccounted for right now...)

Edited by Dcubed

Hmm, interesting...

Seems that the game's tutorial and area introduction videos come complete with English subtitles!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/35986

Always a good sign :) (and hey! If bloody Calciobit/Nintendo Pocket Football Club can get an EU release, I don't see why Jam With The Band Pro can't!)

Hmm, interesting...

Seems that the game's tutorial and area introduction videos come complete with English subtitles!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/35986

Always a good sign :) (and hey! If bloody Calciobit/Nintendo Pocket Football Club can get an EU release, I don't see why Jam With The Band Pro can't!)

Very good sign. :)

Band Bros. DX/Jam with the Band was awesome, so I really hope this does get a European release at some point.

:laughing:

I have the japanese original and its expansion pack, obviously the ds version too. Would LOVE this to come out over here. Love it!

I have the japanese original and its expansion pack, obviously the ds version too. Would LOVE this to come out over here. Love it!

Same here. Will be great to finally be able to download other people's songs too! (I didn't use any of my free downloads on JWTB because I couldn't deal with the thought of having them run out forever).

It still baffles me that we haven't seen an Advance/Battalion Wars for the Wii U yet. I mean the GamePad is the perfect fit for the franchise.
But you know the trend of late, any perfect fit for the home console... Luigi's Mansion, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf... gets put on the 3DS ;p grrr Edited by Retro_Link

But you know the trend of late, any perfect fit for the home console... Luigi's Mansion, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf... gets put on the 3DS ;p grrr

I would move SMT x Fire Emblem to 3DS also. That game should have been a 3DS project from day one.

Anyway I have band brothers P.

Sign in to follow this