NEurope
Oxigen_Waste

Tell us about your penis.

Yeah, I mean, let's make no bones about it, the fact a lot of Americans don't have foreskins is the reason they go on about "lube". It's probably even the reason they've got such a huge hang-up about sex (which is a normal, natural thing), yet love violence.

Really makes me sick how religion has ruined so many minds and bodies. They seem to think their God routinely creates people with body parts they shouldn't have.

Yeah, I mean, let's make no bones about it, the fact a lot of Americans don't have foreskins is the reason they go on about "lube". It's probably even the reason they've got such a huge hang-up about sex (which is a normal, natural thing), yet love violence.

Really makes me sick how religion has ruined so many minds and bodies. They seem to think their God routinely creates people with body parts they shouldn't have.

I wonder how many uncircumcised boys use lube because they hear about it from America, but don't really need it...

Yeah, I always wondered why the hell people keep on jammering about lubes...poor bastards.

I always use lube when I masturbate.

And I have tight foreskin.

Come at me.

On the subject of foreskin, I have mine but like, when I'm hard it nearly fully comes out anyway without trying. But yeah, I think it's cool if you choose to have it done but lame if you have no choice in the matter!

The one thing that annoys me is that even now my penis is pretty unpredictable. Some days I'll just wake up and BOOM! Explosion. I thought that was meant to stop in your teens!

The one thing that annoys me is that even now my penis is pretty unpredictable. Some days I'll just wake up and BOOM! Explosion. I thought that was meant to stop in your teens!

No, I believe you're always meant to wake up with morning glory!

I always use lube when I masturbate.

And I have tight foreskin.

Come at me.

Put it down man. Put. The member. Down.

@Grazza I think he's talking about nocturnal emissions. Annoying as hell. It's like a punishment for not wanking. I can go about two weeks with no shenanigans whatsoever, and then my pen0r turns into a fucking loaded gun with a mind of its own. "Son, if you ain't gonna pull the trigger, I am."

Fucking tyrant.

I circumcised myself cause I'm well hard like that

I use Johnson's Baby Oil for lube

What's this about 'Mericans needing lube or their obsession with it? I've never heard of this.

Circumcision is extremely common in the US, and I imagine masturbating with no foreskin and no lube would be... somewhat uncomfortable.

There would be chafing.

Circumcision is extremely common in the US, and I imagine masturbating with no foreskin and no lube would be... somewhat uncomfortable.

There would be chafing.

I'm circumcised and use no lube evaaaaar. I regret nothing.

I must be the chosen one as I have a good amount of feeling there.

Pfft, that's circumcised-people talk. You just don't know how much feeling you'd have if you weren't circumcised. :p

Pfft, that's circumcised-people talk. You just don't know how much feeling you'd have if you weren't circumcised. :p

If I had any more feeling, I would be cumming day and night.

:bowdown:

Unfortunately my penis is more impressive than my man boobs, so I wouldn't have much to add to a thread like that.

Mines alright, It does a good job when I'm doing yer ma.

I saw it once, it was quite handsome.

I'm circumcised and use no lube evaaaaar. I regret nothing.

I must be the chosen one as I have a good amount of feeling there.

The whole "feeling" thing is exaggerated, there's barely a noticeable difference. Guys just don't want blades near their cock. :D

I couldn't roll back my foreskin and walk around all day in trousers/undercrackers because that would be so uncomfortable/painful. That circumcised men can is proof that their little mates aren't as sensitive as little odwin.

The whole "feeling" thing is exaggerated, there's barely a noticeable difference. Guys just don't want blades near their cock. :D

I wish that was so, but you are horribly misinformed.

I wish that was so, but you are horribly misinformed.

Unless it was a botched operation, you are the one who's misinformed. I'm planning on having one so I went ahead and both read up on the subject AND talked to my uncle, who's a urologist and not only did reading up on it produce nothing but circumstancial (and sparse) information when it came to the nay sayers, my uncle assured me unless something went wrong, there's absolutely no scientific evidence to support the claim that circumcision significantly decreases sensibility. We're talking <10%, here, it's a negligeable difference. I remember a thread on this same matter on Gaf where alot of people who had been circumcised as adults weighed in, and the vast majority where quite happy with the procedure.

I think the benefits outweigh the slight loss sensibility, in my case.

In that case I hope it works out for you. I do believe they have a newer method of performing it that should make things less risky. Just a tip you are probably going to want to wear briefs rather than boxer shorts for a while after you get it done, and even though you don't need it, I'd recommend investing in some lube at some point ;)

In that case I hope it works out for you. I do believe they have a newer method of performing it that should make things less risky. Just a tip you are probably going to want to wear briefs rather than boxer shorts for a while after you get it done, and even though you don't need it, I'd recommend investing in some lube at some point ;)

I wear boxer briefs, so that should be okay for now... As for the lube, no need, haven't masturbated in years. :P

It's good though if someone wants to give you a helping hand and even for sex too.