Oxigen_Waste

Tell us about your penis.

That's right, you read that right.

Are you happy about it?

Grower or shower?

Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Etc etc...

Hahaha.

I see you're gunning to win Thread of the Year this year.

(My penis is okay.)

Hahaha.

I see you're gunning to win Thread of the Year this year.

(My penis is okay.)

Nah, I just thought it'd make for some fun discussion, lol.

Also, just realized I didn't even answer my own thread... I'm quite happy about my package personally. It'd be perfect if I weren't such an extreme grower (I mean that... I'm literally packing a peanut when flacid, which has always made me uncomfortable about public nudity, but it delivers in abundance when needed, it's well above average in both regards and the fucker looks good, too... lol, now there's an unusual sentence). I'm uncircumsised but plan to have a C someday soon.

Yes, I got one (1), has a shiny vizor on and it is friggin' huuuuuuge. We can hardly fit in the house together!

@Oxy: Your wiener ain't done nothing bad for you, why'd you wanna cut it man? As far as I'm concerned, circumcision = male genital mutilation.

PS. This thread is gonna be such a sausage fest. #justsayin

I'm circumcised and am definitely a grower. I was jokingly named "the lightsabre" by an ex because I was compact when not in use, and then when it came to battle...VURRUUUUMMMMMMM!

In short, I'm happy with it. It does the job well, never had any complaints or malfunctions.

inb4 Ine comes in and ruins my life.

Yes, I got one (1), has a shiny vizor on and it is friggin' huuuuuuge. We can hardly fit in the house together!

@Oxy: Your wiener ain't done nothing bad for you, why'd you wanna cut it man? As far as I'm concerned, circumcision = male genital mutilation.

PS. This thread is gonna be such a sausage fest. #justsayin

I have too much foreskin... Makes sense I suppose. I'm a very extreme grower, dude, I'm not even 5cm when flacid and it grows to almost 20 when I'm erect, can you imagine how much extra skin it has when it's flacid? It looks like a fucking Shar Pei. Which also becomes a problem when condoms are involved because I always end up with am uncomfortable "speed bump" between the glans and the shaft. And that's a problem because I love going down on girls, which means if I want to come inside them I need condoms (that's where all the fish smell jokes come from, vaginas smell like shit when you come inside, and I can't have that, I love fooling around with them and am quite a fan of their smell. Everytime I open brackets shit derails, lol.)

I'm circumcised and am definitely a grower. I was jokingly named "the lightsabre" by an ex because I was compact when not in use, and then when it came to battle...VURRUUUUMMMMMMM!

In short, I'm happy with it. It does the job well, never had any complaints or malfunctions.

inb4 Ine comes in and ruins my life.

Do you make the the 'VUUUUUMMMMMM' noise everytime you unleash it?

Not to hijack the thread but what about manscaping? Do people let it grow like a jungle or smooth as silk or perhaps a little foliage?

Edited by Jon

Do you make the the 'VUUUUUMMMMMM' noise everytime you unleash it?

Not gonna lie brah, I was tempted to. But, I thought it would ruin the mood. No room for laughter in my sex. :laughing:

Not to hijack the thread but what about manscaping? Do people let it grow like a jungle or smooth as silk or perhaps a little foliage?

Good point. I believe in grooming, but nothing at all looks weird. Stubble all the way, imo. I do shave my balls and the penis itself at the base, though.

Mine is 'normal'? It is the most perfectly penis-shaped penis I've ever come across. Interestingly. Like they're all different shapes and sizes I know, but practically every penis I've...experienced... is either noticeably *something*. Oh, that's thicker than I expected. Oh that's long but thinner than I'd like. Oh that one bends. What I also never knew was so common was people having foreskin that didn't retract fully. I caused a few guys actual pain (lol) cause I just had at it as I would my own...whoops. I think if it's that tight then you should try to naturally stretch it out (like people often recommend in place of circumcision) or get the chop. I have a fair (well It always seemed normal to me anyway) amount of foreskin so it retracts completely.

I would say I'm a grower, but again, not to the extreme. I would like it to look a little bigger when flaccid but it's fine. I don't mind it. I often find in photos It looks more pleasing than I see it *from way up looking down, I guess that makes sense*.

My boyfriend is bigger than me in thickness (Hee hee :heart:) but the same in length. But then mine is more in proportion to the general visual of a perfectly satisfying penis (imo).

EDIT: Re; Manscaping - I have trimmed my pubic hair like...5? times in my entire life. I always forget. I probably would if I was still single. I believe in hair, and the one time I shaved it all off it looked hideous and child-like and I reacted/it stung. Urgh never again. I do sometimes look at myself and realise I really should trim more...it can be rather like a jungle but my boyfriend never seems to notice when I do or don't.

I'm quite hairy all over.

Mine is 'normal'? It is the most perfectly penis-shaped penis I've ever come across. Interestingly. Like they're all different shapes and sizes I know, but practically every penis I've...experienced... is either noticeably *something*. Oh, that's thicker than I expected. Oh that's long but thinner than I'd like. Oh that one bends. What I also never knew was so common was people having foreskin that didn't retract fully. I caused a few guys actual pain (lol) cause I just had at it as I would my own...whoops. I think if it's that tight then you should try to naturally stretch it out (like people often recommend in place of circumcision) or get the chop. I have a fair (well It always seemed normal to me anyway) amount of foreskin so it retracts completely.

I would say I'm a grower, but again, not to the extreme. I would like it to look a little bigger when flaccid but it's fine. I don't mind it. I often find in photos It looks more pleasing than I see it *from way up looking down, I guess that makes sense*.

My boyfriend is bigger than me in thickness (Hee hee :heart:) but the same in length. But then mine is more in proportion to the general visual of a perfectly satisfying penis (imo).

You're in love with your own dick, Paj!

Although I do get what you mean with the *something*. Mine fits into that same "well balanced" realm as yours.

As for foreskins that don't retract, not doing anything about it is fucking stupid and disgusting, there's alot less pleasure if your glans isn't fully exposed and can you imagine how dirty those penises must get? They can't "properly" clean the thing, can they? Must get the chop... don't really understand why anyone whould choose to have a "handicapped" penis.

I usually use a Parker Sonnet Stainless Steel Ballpoint, but I sometimes end up losing it for days on end, so I always make sure to have a standard Bic biro on standby.

I usually go for black. Blue isn't easy on the eye, and I have a problem where I sometimes misread things. And don't even get me started on red and green.

I need to be on a PC to reply properly so I'll just leave this here; visually my penis is beautiful. A true masterpiece. It is one of the most handsome penis' I have ever seen.

Is it wrong that i just want to put up a pic and ask you to rate it out of 10 lmao!

Look at everyone viewing this thread. These bitches be thirsty.

Bet you're all touching yourselves.

Going to reluctantly leave this open as it has been engaged with as intended, unlike the copycat threads.

(Explaining why this is still here but the others have been closed, essentially)

Is it wrong that i just want to put up a pic and ask you to rate it out of 10 lmao!

The are plenty of sites that will allow you to do that. This is not one of them.

Did I cross a line? =/

Didn't mean to, I really just thought it'd make for a genuinely fun discussion. My bad...

I'm honestly not sure. This is one of those fuzzy grey areas. We tend to have a family-friendly approach, but our median age would be in our twenties. As long as it remains fairly above the board, as it were, then if you want to talk about your penis go for it.

Although we reserve the right to close this if it gets....messy?

Ashley just has penis envy.

As for foreskins that don't retract, not doing anything about it is fucking stupid and disgusting, there's alot less pleasure if your glans isn't fully exposed and can you imagine how dirty those penises must get? They can't "properly" clean the thing, can they? Must get the chop... don't really understand why anyone whould choose to have a "handicapped" penis.

Nah, the foreskin can still be pulled back when the penis is flaccid.

Nah, the foreskin can still be pulled back when the penis is flaccid.

Yeah... now that I think about it, that's incredibly obvious. Lol. Still, the lessened pleasure alone should be a reason to get rid of it.

The thread could be retitled to be 'Tell us about your genitals' to include the subjects of the copycat threads :p

I believe my penis is average. I'm quite happy with it anyway. It glows in the dark too which is really handy for night-time reading.