NEurope
Daft

Rime

Well this just looked Lush.

Thought it was called Tequila Works, at first.

Oh hey, maybe they can use some of that stuff for Wind Waker HD :D.

Looks awesome, even though I have no idea what it’s about (didn’t have sound on).

Oh hey, maybe they can use some of that stuff for Wind Waker HD :D.

Looks awesome, even though I have no idea what it’s about (didn’t have sound on).

There is no sound other than some music. So what you see is what you get. At the moment at least.

Looks beautiful.

wow that looks amazing! this is the sort of thing i hoped would come out following wind waker, well shit i'm getting really hyped for ps4 now

Oh wow, that from a studio whose only other game is Deadlight..

Anyway, after viewing the trailer for a second time with sound, it now also reminds me of Fragile, with the ghosts, stick fighting and piano music.

Haven’t kept up with PS4 games, but this is definitely one that would make me want to get a PS4 sooner rather than later.

Sorry, no new news, but I'm getting massively hyped for E3 :D and cannot wait to see more of this! Just had to remind myself of the trailer.

Sadly no :( I was also missing The Witness.

Well, here's hoping for Gamescom :D

Game looks nice. Put a small smile on my face. Any word on a date? Just hope it plays as good as it looks.

So lets see, we have basic climbing, basic swimming, walking/running and... err, what other gameplay?

Well it looks beautiful at least...

Edited by Dcubed

Gorgeous looking game. Was hoping it would show up here, especially after it's E3 absence. Possibly my favourite trailer from the conference. Dat art style and music.

So lets see, we have climbing, swimming, walking/running and... err, what other gameplay?

Puzzles too.

But hey, that's like saying Journey is just walking, jumping and sliding ;)

Puzzles too.

But hey, that's like saying Journey is just walking, jumping and sliding ;)

I'll believe it has puzzles when I see them. Until then, Rime is a glorified walking simulator with beautiful visuals and nothing more...

They've had two shots at showing off how the game plays and both times they have sold the game off of its beautiful artistic direction and music alone... Not a good sign for anyone hoping to find some substance underneath all that style...

So lets see, we have basic climbing, basic swimming, walking/running and... err, what other gameplay?

In Gone Home you only have walking around and very simple interactions with objects around you.

Doesn't stop it being one of the best game experiences in the last couple of years for me.