NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

Can I wait until the change report until I see what I want to do? I can see it potentially being bad, as my strikers got shit DV this season (13,11 and 12) despite them playing an average of 15 games this season. In general, the DVs are below average.

Don't be to down if they aren't great I basically lost an entire season worth of good development when I abandoned my team and got relegated from the Middle League a few seasons ago lol and things are still good for me.

Would my DV's be worse than they possibly could be due to playing shittier teams for a whole season? (Sorry Lower League but the proof is in the points)

I played Mbappe Leppe for 17 full games this season, and his DV is only 16. There's not much i could have done to get him higher...?

I think the highest dev I have ever got is 17, to get 20 I think you would have to start a 16 year old every game or something lol.

Oh fair enough. Peeps said that we should be aiming for 14/15 at the very least, so i assumed that 16 was a bit low for someone who got played that much.

Dv is based on form. Your player needs consistently high form all season to get into 18dv territory. 16dv should be fine.

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28

These games are to be played this Friday. Do not challenge or accept until after Tuesday unless both teams agree to play early.

Round One:

Les Balbuzards vs Leeds M.O.T

Winston Gardens FC vs Cider Seagulls

Yellow Submarine vs Fedex United

AC Elites vs Kippen FC

The Roger Federer Crew vs DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars vs AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers vs The Comerade Co-op

Recall United vs Lords of Hydra

Friendlies:

Atlético Aqui1a vs Hadens Rangers

Cubic County vs bob

Eights United vs Silverdale Salmon

Coloccini FC vs Lylat Wanderers

Thanks very much to @Jimbob for the live draw :)

Matches must be set by 9pm Thursday

Failure to comply will result in a default win to which ever team made a visible effort to get the match sorted (so if you've challenged and someone hasn't accepted or vice versa, say so in the thread!)

Edited by The Peeps

Can we do friendlies for Tuesday then?

Does anyone want one?

You can do anything you want on Tuesday :p it's there as a buffer if you want it so you can get form training done. Or if you challenge a stronger team to a friendly, that usually provides a form boost even if you lose.

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28

These games are to be played this Friday. Do not challenge or accept until after Tuesday unless both teams agree to play early.

Round One:

Les Balbuzards vs Leeds M.O.T

Winston Gardens FC vs Cider Seagulls

Yellow Submarine vs Fedex United

AC Elites vs Kippen FC

The Roger Federer Crew vs DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars vs AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers vs The Comerade Co-op

Recall United vs Lords of Hydra

Friendlies:

Atlético Aqui1a vs Hadens Rangers

Cubic County vs bob

Eights United vs Silverdale Salmon

Milagi FC vs Lylat Wanderers

Thanks very much to @Jimbob for the live draw :)

Matches must be set by 9pm Thursday

Failure to comply will result in a default win to which ever team made a visible effort to get the match sorted (so if you've challenged and someone hasn't accepted or vice versa, say so in the thread!)

Cannon fodder!

Edited by Tales

nb9xeHK.jpg

I'm pretty happy with my squad at the moment. Nearly everyone at 10DV or higher, with only Nyo being below where he should be (naughty Nyo). Dongmo is retiring and i'm not sure i'm keeping Bob Strikes Again. I might try and find another youth striker to replace him.

Bob, you have one amazing defender. The rest are awful. Buy some defenders of at least 9 skill otherwise you'll get crushed in middle league.

Pah! I was in the middle league last season and i only barely got relegated.

What are these defenders of which you speak? You mean my 'rear strikers'? They aren't great, but they're not awful. Granted they only scored 1 goal between them last season, but they got 11 assists.

Pah! I was in the middle league last season and i only barely got relegated.

What are these defenders of which you speak? You mean my 'rear strikers'? They aren't great, but they're not awful. Granted they only scored 1 goal between them last season, but they got 11 assists.

Something you may already know but I only out recently after playing this game for 6 years lol is that tough players play better when you play bruise.

So your defence may benefit from that I have a few tough midfielders so its something I consider if the ref is chilled out.

Btw congrats on getting a player to 17 dev! If he double jumps wow you will have a player worth

Hmmm, that would go against my other football philosophy though; no cheating, no fouling. A football team should not have to resort to underhand tactics to win.

Here is the footage of the draw

Next draw to commence on Saturday 26th October at 9pm. Don't miss it

Esequiel's team is Lords of Hydra :)

I'm curious to see who will get the manager of the season trophy as Zell and I both have 5 each. I guess we'll both get one?

Manager of the season trophy? Is this a new thing?

I'm hoping for a good change report as I don't have a lot of money to buy players. This season I've ran a deficit thanks consistently spending money on form training and win bonuses. In previous seasons I've been able to save money up and buy a solid player in the transfer window.

Pretty good change report this season, everyone went up by one almost apart from veteran goalie, Palmer who I am very surprised by as he had fantastic dev and Doyle who I am not surprised by as he got injured to many times.

Looking at my team I am going to be bringing in a new youth midfielder hopefully a 16 year old to make up for the loss of Astle.

My forward line needs some time to get a lot stronger tbh and my defence is a bit of a concern. If I were to be promoted frankly I think both of these areas may still not be of a good enough standard for top league football and I may need to bring in a couple of veterans to help the transition.

But overall quite pleased! :D

Edited by Haden

What ya wanna do Krappen?

Friday works best.

Very pleased with my change report. Midfield is looking very strong. Only 1 of my 2 main strikers went up a visible level which is disappointing. All my youth players went up.

Edited by Charlie

A couple of negatives, but they're just the older low-skilled players who I weren't using.

One big surprise is Barry Quimby, who is now a 17-6 due to a double jump.

9+ and 11 visible, including a double jump.

x11s28_zpsc2cbf7bc.png

Ignore the negatives, I'm not using two of the three players who got negatives, and can't get rid of them, so to say I got 7+ overall is kinda wrong.

As expected, Fjellbekk is retiring. He is the very last player to have played in my first season and by far the player who has played the most amount of matches in my team. However his biggest achievement will always be the 94 yellow cards. Out of 18 awards recieved, 15 of them is for bad sportmanship....

Edited by Tales

Total skill change of +12.

Had 1 -ve in Mullholland who is retiring at the end of the season.. so for the rest of the squad a +13. Thank you please :D