NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

If you have time to make a thread, please do. I won't be home until late tonight!

Scratch that new thread is up please go in and say what a great game this is :D

Edited by Haden

That's too bad Odwin, I hope you change your mind. It seems you don't have to watch the video though, you can just click play and then leave.

If both Odwin and Madpool leave only two teams will be older than mine. Once it was 29....

I'm in for the cup.

Edited by Tales

I think the raf computers must block this video?

Is it Xpert related? or an advert?

I just have adblock disabled on the sponsorship page now. Though tbh if you're a VIP I can understand being annoyed at having to see an ad for the money. Should be like the old system for VIPs.

Depending on how numbers are I wouldn't mind if there was a 2 tier league or even 1 big mega league for the season.

Rossers is a friend of RFC - I've asked the latter for an update so will let everyone know when I get word.

Really sad times to see people leaving. @Fierce_LiNk you better not bow out!! Our heated games keep Winston on their toes. And your youth looks in a good place!

Winston will be pressing on. Some good dvs and a couple of poor ones - big staff changes needed in silly season, the board's given me 10 million to play with. Looking for an Ozil-esque midfield buy. Going to push for mid league title in season 29. COYW.

No Andy? But Andy's Allstars - what a team! Disappointed they won't be returning...

Oddy though, who's that.

@bob Haha I'll tell my bro that you're missing him... I doubt it'll convince him to return though!

@The Peeps I can't really be arsed with the cup but put me in anyway :)

I always liked Andy All Stars tbh him and you being brothers makes sense as you both have a similar approach to the game very youth orientated.

I also want to say thanks to Odwin, without you this game would not have existed at least in these forums! You also guided us all through the early stages and then kicked our behinds :P

It will not be the same but will be a new era, still you will be missed :hug:

In some positive news, J7 is up for the cup and Madpool will be back in action next season! :D

We still could do with another one or two new people though I think so anyone from work, home or forums send the word out!

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28

1. bob
  2. Hadens Rangers
  3. DuDs Baggies
  4. Atlético Aqui1a
  5. Leeds M.O.T
  6. Intergalactico Stars
  7. Fedex United
  8. Yellow Submarine
  9. AC Elites
  10. The Roger Federer Crew
  11. Winston Gardens FC
  12. Cubic County
  13. Les Balbuzards
  14. Silverdale salmon
  15. AFC Dedede
  16. The Sixty-Fourthers
  17. The Comerade Co-op
  18. Eights United
  19. Cider Seagulls
  20. Recall United
  21. Esequiel

I believe that's everyone who has declared interest - @Jimbob will you be competing in the cup as well?

Edited by The Peeps

Nice one dude :)

Are you in for the cup? It'd be a good way to get into the game before the actual season starts

If you play around with wing plays, through plays and long shots now you get little graphics showing what your players do, very cool!

Btw for Middle League reports, I am going to post Round 12 later today and will then be doing a short version of 13-18 with awards.

The 3 award winning managers will then be able to pick 1-3 and the winning one will get a 3 month VIP prize.

Edited by Haden

Fuck it, I'm in for the cup.

As long as I'm drawn against a lower league team.

You are going to be drawn away to me! So you will win easily.

Which may be our only chance to play for a while as I think you may be staying up no matter what now Oddy is leaving?

Which may be our only chance to play for a while as I think you may be staying up no matter what now Oddy is leaving?

I hadn't thought about that actually. Probably is the case. A shame as I don't like staying up when I'm not meant to or not going up when I'm meant to (as has happened a few times to me and others).

I think we need to work out how many teams we definitely have and then discuss a new structure (if needed).

That is correct.

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28

1. bob
  2. Hadens Rangers
  3. DuDs Baggies
  4. Atlético Aqui1a
  5. Leeds M.O.T
  6. Intergalactico Stars
  7. Fedex United
  8. Yellow Submarine
  9. AC Elites
  10. The Roger Federer Crew
  11. Winston Gardens FC
  12. Cubic County
  13. Les Balbuzards
  14. Silverdale salmon
  15. AFC Dedede
  16. The Sixty-Fourthers
  17. The Comerade Co-op
  18. Eights United
  19. Cider Seagulls
  20. Recall United
  21. Lords of Hydra
  22. Kippen FC

As for teams coming and going... we are losing Odwin and Andy's All Stars for sure. We have maybes with twozzok and flink. We have 2 new recruits in jayseven and esequiel and a potential third in blade. As it stands we'll have 2 inactive teams at most and just one if blade does join in.

Not ideal but I don't think it requires any structural changes just yet. Hopefully twozzok and flink will stay (have PM'd both now) and that would mean no inactives at all!

Someone tell me how to join this cup thing! Total newb here cant remember how to do much so im learning it all fresh!

Well i don't think I deserved to get relegated but it is what it is... anyway, that should mean Flink will stay since he's survived (congrats).

I had a 750k win bonus in the hope that I could at the very least draw the game. Still not enough.

Will just have to bounce back up again. Suppose my change report will be decent since 14DV is the lowest I have of my 'active' players.

Good 3-0 home win today to secure the top spot in the lower league.

Looking forward to the cup ... Hoping for a good change report to have any hope of staying up next year.

Disappointing last few matches, but overall a much better season than I anticipated.