NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

The minute I stepped in the Middle League I knew what this place was.

It is the type of place where rivals fight, goals are leaked and own goals scored.

And I don't know if I love this place in spite of it or because of it.

And I would cry that I wasn't in a different league but that was bullshit because this place has Roger Federer.

Report 2

DuDs Baggies 1-1 Coloccini FC

After last week the Baggies would have been hoping for another big win but were held by a gutsy Coloccini who earned their first point of the season. Baggies lined up with an attacking 4-3-3 while Coloccini went for a midfield focused 4-5-1. Baggies dominated possession throughout this match but overwhelmed in midfield found it very hard to make many chances. In fact there was only one chance in the first half as Costa took a pot shot, it took a slight deflection and sent Cowling the wrong way and went into the net to give the away team a shock lead. The 2nd half opened up a bit more but Coloccini seemed to be holding their own, it was only a magnificent cross by Ashe that in form striker Shearer headed in that undid them. The game ended 1-1 to the frustration of home fans the away team will be very pleased with this point however.

Dragooooo 2-1 AC Elites

These two managers have not always got on and when the AC Elites manager released a PR saying he was coming to win you knew this would be a fiery contest. The Elites manager was booed as he made his way out and the Dragooooo manager was shouting instructions to his youthful line up rather than going to shake hands. Dragooooo went for a 4-4-2 set up while the Elites confidently went out with 3-4-3. A quick corner saw Bodin head the away side ahead, their fans started singing “We can score when we want” as both managers looked on unmoved. The rest of the half was very quiet as both teams settled into the game. The 2nd half started and Dragooooo seemed determined to make a game of it, then on the 62nd minute the captain Iacopino found Velho in the box, Velho instantly struck the ball with his left foot and it squeezed into the corner of the goal. The crowd erupted and immediately the home side brought on all 3 substitutes including club legend Wielink. Wielink brought pace to the team and soon after found space on the wing and found the head of stand in captain Iacopino who headed home with authority. The crowd went insane and the home manager jumped up in the air. It was a nervous few moments but nothing was going right for the Elites who were only able to make 2 clear cut chances. As the whistle blew the managers went towards each other and had the briefest of handshakes, Dragoooos assistant manager said something to the losing manager who replied with an insult that caused ground staff to move in-between the two camps. This was a fiery and unexpected result the return leg will be fascinating to watch!

Fedex United 2-0 Leeds M.O.T

Games like this will be very important for United to win to keep their Middle League status so they were very pleased to end the day 2-0 up. They went for a 4-4-2 formation against 3-4-3 for Leeds. From the get go Fedex looked on top and dangerous, Blackburn found Akerland in the 1st half with a cross which Akerland headed into the bottom left corner. Fedex were always on top during this game and had 8 chances to only 3 for Leeds. In the 2nd half Platt saw an opportunity from an undeclared corner and pounced for his 1st goal this season. Granli played very well today for Fedex harrying Leeds attacks when they appeared. The game ended 2-0 and Fedex fans clapped their players off the pitch, this is the first win from a promoted side so they will be very pleased. For Leeds they need to go to their next game which is another away fixture for them and try and get a point or more before they can finally have a home game.

Winston Gardens 4-2 Rossers Rovers

Winston picked up an exciting victory over a spirited display by Rovers. Gardens played 3-5-2 against a very attacking 4-3-3 set up from Rovers. Things started well for Rovers as Ingham found his way past two players to slot in a close range finish after just 3 minutes. Sharapov who is always handy from distance hit in a belter to make it 1-1 later in the half. Winston were overrunning the midfield but against the run of play Rovers took the lead after the break when Bispo powered home a great header. Winston now behind began to come after Rovers with chance after chance being made, it paid off when Ingham found space and curled a shot home to level the scores. Rovers midfielder Fedosov was taken off with a nasty sprain moments later adding to Rovers woes. Rovers tried to hold out but with 15 minutes left that man Ingham again found the net when he lobbed an out of position goalie for his hat-trick. He was set up by the defender Joyce who hit in his own goal from a corner in the closing minutes to make it 4-2. It was a well deserved win for Winston but Rovers played some very good football and will be thrilled to have led a former top league side away from home.

Hadens Rangers 2-3 RFC

Rangers were left looking for their first win of the season as RFC carried on climbing up the table. Rangers started with a 4-4-2 formation as RFC looked to dominate the middle of the park with a 4-5-1 set up. It was a quiet opening but RFC were lucky as a dreadful backpass by Zabel ended up in his own net to the horror of the Rangers manager. Rangers seemed determined to fight back and Burlett headed in an equaliser before just on the stroke of half time club legend Astle hit in a close range shot to make it 2-1. Just after the restart however Sauber made it 2-2 with a powerful shot that went in off the post. The game was going RFC's way in this half and right in the last few minutes Sauber made the pressure pay with his 2nd a great headed goal. This was a fantastic win for RFC and a worrying loss for Rangers.

Most Important Result: Dragooooo 2-1 AC Elites

A fantastic win for Dragoooooo against their old rivals the Elites and won no-one would have predicted.

Stylish Team: Winston Gardens

Played some great football but were allowed to because of their opponents Rovers refused to just park the bus, a great game for both teams.

Player of the round: Charles Ingham, Winston Gardens

Another Winston striker makes player of the round, this time it is Ingham with his inspired hat-trick today that got Winston all three points in a very entertaining game.

Watched my game live, was intense to say the least!

So needed that win after an awful start to the season DuD was unlucky because he got most of my tactics spot on. Still on to the next game now!

Winning! I'm doing well for creating chances this season. Need to convert more!

Me too! I had 14 chances and only scored 5! Woeful!

Alliances

N-E Goal Trotters: 17

The Example: 14

Team Awesome & Jimbob: 14

Eights United, Winston Gardens FC, ???

Atlético Aqui1a, ???, ???

???, ???, Cube

The Example - Intergalactico Stars, Hadens Rangers, The Sixty-Fourthers

Team Awesome & Jimbob - Kippen FC, Leeds M.O.T, Recall United

N-E Goal Trotters - Lylat Wanderers, Coloccini FC, bob

Spotlight

This week the spotlight is on Eights United vs Battlestar Odwinica. Please predict the outcome and the total number of chances made in the game.

Standings

AC Elites: 1

Eights 4-0 with 9 chances.

How unlucky can Oddy be with his injuries!

Edited by Ellmeister

Eights 4-0 with 9 chances.

How unlucky can Oddy be with his injuries!

It's not the best match for two strong midfielders to be out for, in fact, it's the worst. *shakes fist*

It's not the best match for two strong midfielders to be out for, in fact, it's the worst. *shakes fist*

Well if you can't beat them, injure them! ;)

Hi everyone,

For today only, the Roger Federer Crew is changing its name to the Stanislas Wawrinka Bad Boyz!

All of nature wild and free, Stan-is-las Wa-wrinka!

Thanks,

Your Friend,

ATP World Number Six Even Though I Lost To Robredo In Straight Sets,

Roger Federer

0-1 Oddy..

4 chances to 1..

Just because i'll have to be closest if Battlestar do win :)

Beat Comerade 3-1 today, 4 chances to his/her 7. I went out with such a weak/youth midfield/offensive line-up as well, a good result all the same

Hoping to sneak a victory but was not to be still first point away isn't bad!

Looks like a tough game next based on Rovers fantastic performance today, hey Flinky if we both go down then

ITS ME VS YOU FOR THE LOWER LEAGUE TITLE BROTHER!

In other news the top league title race is looking very exciting at the moment, kudos to you Rowan your team looked like they were in a real decline as of late but you have turned it around so far this season!

Curse you AFC Dedede! Ruining my 100% record!

Only 2 goals too...i'm embarrassed. A full refund will of course be offered to the fans.

What the actual fuck?

I set my team days ago and rejigged my tactics and substitutions more than 30 minutes before kick off. NONE of it saved. No subs, no tactics, no playmaker, no money, none of it.

What's going on? When I had saved it, the information was displayed showing it had been saved. But, looking at my game report, it's gone. All of it. Except my lineup.

Lost 4-1. Not happy at all.

What the actual fuck?

I set my team days ago and rejigged my tactics and substitutions more than 30 minutes before kick off. NONE of it saved. No subs, no tactics, no playmaker, no money, none of it.

What's going on? When I had saved it, the information was displayed showing it had been saved. But, looking at my game report, it's gone. All of it. Except my lineup.

Lost 4-1. Not happy at all.

Happened to me before. Pissed me off.

I secured a great draw with Intergalactico today. Manager rating of 1 star. My highest this season is 2 I think. Oh well, the tactics are working for me.

Curse you AFC Dedede! Ruining my 100% record!

Only 2 goals too...i'm embarrassed. A full refund will of course be offered to the fans.

I expected to get turned over as well! I'd like to put it down to my new defender but having to come back from a two goal deficit I'm not impressed.