NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

Cravings!

I'm in Kuwait right now and I bought myself a few packs for about 390 fils each (approximately one Euro).

This is what my desk looks like at the moment:

xm7NcIr.jpg

The grocerie store also have some bizarre imports, like these energy drinks:

GObXcvr.jpg

XfeFpCT.jpg

Did I mention I tasted blueberries for the first time in my life last week?

Edited by arab_freak

Only one I can think of is the more orange coloured version of Fanta that was banned over here but you can still get abroad.

46.-Aug-09-2012.jpg

Oh my god yes. I used to drink this when i lived in Africa, but was dismayed to find they only have crappy fruit juice versions in this country.

I want my Fanta full of e-numbers, and orange enough to brighten up a darkened room.

Whenever anyone i know goes to a country i think might have it, i ask them to bring me back a bottle.

Get out. Right now.

I will ask Ashley to delete my account. Goodbye cruel world.

Get out. Right now.

I looove root beer, but it seems almost non-existent outside of the US. Luckily there's an American style bagel shop here in Aarhus where they have it - and the bagels are amazing, too. I love that place. :heart:

I also love Mountain Dew, which isn't that common in Denmark - I usually buy large amounts when I'm in Germany.

There are certain shops in the UK that stock root beer (not that that helps you!), but I recently purchased some off amazon - it was a 12 pack of A&W for like £11. Not toooooooo expensive. There's a can on my desk right now. It will be my 3pm treat.

There are certain shops in the UK that stock root beer (not that that helps you!), but I recently purchased some off amazon - it was a 12 pack of A&W for like £11. Not toooooooo expensive. There's a can on my desk right now. It will be my 3pm treat.

That's tempting ... but for now I kind of enjoy that root beer has become something I have when getting a bagel. :)

Sign in to follow this