NEurope
Yvonne

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Haha, yes indeed @Rummy.

Na, that was a quick message. I did in fact eat one of my own beans last night and was successful in my night action (p.s, the bean was nice). I had 4 beans to begin with, now i only have 3 left.

What colour bean did you eat and what did it do?

I ate the brown bean. The brown bean of alignment.

I consequently know that a certain one other among us is town. I shall not reveal who, until it be fruitful to.

Also, I had four beans. Now three beans. I ate the brown bean. The brown bean of alignment.

With regards to the colour bean that I ate, it's honestly better if the mafia have to find that one on their own.

It gave me a double vote

If I'm mafia and lying about what the brown bean does, then I will be found out. If I have not lied, then you still have accurate bean information regardless of alignment.

I could be lying about Sheikah but then the bean could be inaccurate. Regardless, we will be sure on what the brown bean does.

You're top of my list now rummy.

Rummy is also at the top of my list because of an earlier question.

@Rummy what colour was the bean you ate, what did it do, and who did you use it on?

Made your tongue wag :p...

I'll let @Jonnas tell you.

At first I didn't know what you were on about. Then I remembered being roleblocked, so I guess that means Violet is the color of roleblocking, and you targeted me.

I got tracking powers, but should I say from which bean? Sounds like the mafia could waste an action or two finding that one out.

Also, I want to apologize for being somewhat inactive, I ended up being busy for the week. At least I got my PMs in :heh:

@Jonnas I'm going to say that if the Mafia have the same beans, it'll only take them a couple of days to work out the 'non rare' beans' functions given their numbers and that they collaborate. It's better to share the information with town I think, plus you're a target for the Mafia while you keep onto that information.

Makes sense, I guess. It's entirely possible the mafia already knows the tracking vean, in which case I would definitely be a target, as the townies would be the ones wasting nights.

Blue bean is tracking bean.

Also, The Peeps, you're probably top of the kill list since you're the only one that knows which is the Double Vote bean, so I would come out with it. Then townies can hold on to it when majority gets low.

With regards to the colour bean that I ate, it's honestly better if the mafia have to find that one on their own.

It gave me a double vote

I also ate a bean that gave me a double vote. Could you at least give me a clue as to what colour the jelly bean was, just to confirm it? ;D

Let's keep tabs on the people we're waiting to hear from regarding (if they ate) what their bean colour was, what function it had, and who they used it on:

@Mr\-Paul - Colour? Function? Target?

@Jon Dedede - Colour? Function? Target?

@drahkon - Colour? Function? Target?

I also ate a bean that gave me a double vote. Could you at least give me a clue as to what colour the jelly bean was, just to confirm it? ;D

erm it's a 7 letter long colour :p

erm it's a 7 letter long colour :p

Yup, that'll be the same jelly bean I ate last night.

Also, The Peeps, you're probably top of the kill list since you're the only one that knows which is the Double Vote bean, so I would come out with it. Then townies can hold on to it when majority gets low.

Perhaps but there are protectors... I don't know if Yvonne is giving us truly random beans but if so there's potential for all of the mafia to stash a double vote bean and use as needed.

Although I suppose by the time the mafia would willingly use a double vote, they would've worked it out by then anyway.

It's a crimson bean.

Can someone who is sufficiently bored make a list of the beans we do have knowledge about?

Also the fact that in this game anyone can have any power, the mafia will likely kill based on player ability. So I suggest protection, reverse tracking and other useful powers to be used on high ability players and confirmed townies. Although the brown bean should be confirmed as accurate as well.

Didn't eat a bean, so can't really contribute to the finding-out-what-colour-does-what-investigation.

Let's keep tabs on the people we're waiting to hear from regarding (if they ate) what their bean colour was, what function it had, and who they used it on:

@Sheikah -

Which bean colour did you eat? Was it your own bean you chose to eat that knocked you out, or did someone feed it to you?

It didnt knock me out, i ate it myself, it wasnt a bad bean. It was a red bean. It made me hungry.

I need to know what the blue and light blue beans do. I started with 4 now i have three.

See I don't agree with this power sharing malarky, as the mafia will know which beans they don't want to use.

But the bean I used has been outed anyway, I used the violet bean on heroicjanitor.

Chances are the mafia already know what beans do what. It would give them the advantage i would guess.