N-Europe

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact check my arse. And you're drawing the wrong conclusions yet again.

You still seem to be under the delusion that you're somehow completely exonerated from any form of guilt.

As it stands, from the info in the thread, you should have at least 1 rare bean in your possession.

Checking such things confirms that what you've said and done is true.

Hence. It is a fact. That is being checked.

Seeing as Sheikah just wants to ask questions and answer none, I see the day progressing nowhere productive, I'll replace my Vote:Jon Dedede.

I think it would be criminal to end the day until @DuD gets back to us tomorrow on what he did.

Can't help but wonder if you're intentionally trying to draw heat. Interesting nonetheless.

I'm not intentionally trying to draw heat - you've made an assumption based on something that is incorrect, but it doesn't really benefit me to go pointing it out.

Can we remove one or two votes until we hear from everyone guys?

Rofl my waffles, haven't seen someone take over a discussion this hard in a while.

I'm not saying either way. There's no need.

You know Sheikah's will =/= the will of the town? He said he picked a rare bean and I asked you to confirm he was telling the truth. Just because he's throwing a tantrum at everything doesn't mean you need to placate him.

For the rest of town, don't centre every target around Sheikah / mr-paul / Rummy. There are more players in the game and believe it or not we just had a million pages about the use of the clear bean on Sheikah, and the result was that we aren't even allowed to know if he was telling the truth night 1, if the clear bean can see rare beans, if they are visibly obvious, etc etc.

Remove Vote btw for now

Both heroic and Rummy have made the same mistake, it would seem.

On day 1 you claim to have taken a bean from the bag. On N2 you claim to have used a brown bean. You should have beans equal to the number you started with(a question you refused to answer, but mr-paul got his answer). I've come clear to the implication you're making, but I won't point it out. I'd thought it on D1 but then forgot about it.

As for me...tonight I shall use what I believe is a so far undisclosed bean!

Am I right in assuming that I got re-directed to Mr-Paul and found him (instead of ReZ) town, because

?

Nope you didn't get redirected. He made Rez target mr-paul and Rummy target Sheikah. Gives us a decent list of people declared town by the brown bean now. If the dedede lynch shows he is mafia then we are in a strong position. Which I think it will because he is not replying. I am a bit wary of the brown bean's accuracy tbh because everyone and their aunt seems to have one. Or maybe some are falsely claiming to use them.

Rofl my waffles, haven't seen someone take over a discussion this hard in a while.

You know Sheikah's will =/= the will of the town? He said he picked a rare bean and I asked you to confirm he was telling the truth. Just because he's throwing a tantrum at everything doesn't mean you need to placate him.

For the rest of town, don't centre every target around Sheikah / mr-paul / Rummy. There are more players in the game and believe it or not we just had a million pages about the use of the clear bean on Sheikah, and the result was that we aren't even allowed to know if he was telling the truth night 1, if the clear bean can see rare beans, if they are visibly obvious, etc etc.

Remove Vote btw for now

Believe me, I'm not doing it because he keeps throwing tantrums - he can moan all he likes, even though it is very annoying for the rest of us. We'll never change Sheikah, he'll always want the last word :p

I'd do the same for anyone, as no-one deserves their beans being outed unless there's a really good reason. If I saw someone had a dangerous bean and could be a threat, I would say.

A townie (now dead) investigated Sheikah and found him to be good. While this is not definitive proof that he is absolutely town, we must take that into account for now. So for that reason, Sheikah may have a rare bean, or he may not. To be honest, anyone who has picked from the bag (and isn't mafia) is a target for the mafia.

Saying that someone has a rare bean is just painting a bigger target on their head, so unless you catch someone lying, or have a very good reason to out someone's beans, it's probably best to just keep that info to yourself and use it to form your own opinion of someone/keep an eye on what they're doing at night.

Well I feel that it's the classic situation of lynch Dedede, and if it's wrong, lynch the accuser. Need to stick to it though.

^ was in response to this

Nope you didn't get redirected. He made Rez target mr-paul and Rummy target Sheikah. Gives us a decent list of people declared town by the brown bean now. If the dedede lynch shows he is mafia then we are in a strong position. Which I think it will because he is not replying. I am a bit wary of the brown bean's accuracy tbh because everyone and their aunt seems to have one. Or maybe some are falsely claiming to use them.

@ReZourceman did you declare what you did at night/who to? I may have missed this post.

@Animal nothing from you again.

@Jonnas would you share who you used the clear bean on? Not revealing their beans though, obviously

Lastly when @DuD gets on tomorrow, please fill us in on what bean you used and your target.

Cheers

I took a bean.. worth the wait?

I can actually expand on that.. the power of the bean that I received is known.

lol, I started typing before this post was here. What colour was it? Did it involve submitting a target?

Well I feel that it's the classic situation of lynch Dedede, and if it's wrong, lynch the accuser. Need to stick to it though.

^ was in response to this

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel :p I doubt the mafia would be claiming fake investigations this early because of that. It might kill off a townie but they'd lose one of their own for certain. When the numbers are lower, that's when we need to be wary.

Sorry for not being as active in the game as I want to be but I've got a killer work schedule. I have a day off on Wednesday so I should be more active then. I'll try harder to get on here. Anyway, I picked a bean out of the bag again and I've just been reading through the thread. It seems like Dedede is Mafia. I believe Magnus Peterson and I think he's telling the truth.

Vote: Dedede

For the record, I withheld my target because I felt I would inevitably be drawn into the discussion that paul and Sheikah were starting to have.

My target was Drahkon, and I can tell you this: he did not have a brown bean, which means my results were post-eating phase (or he's lying)

Am I right in assuming that I got re-directed to Mr-Paul and found him (instead of ReZ) town, because

I see Herojan already answered this, but still, as a reassurance, I'll say that both him and your results are correct.

Sorry for not being as active in the game as I want to be but I've got a killer work schedule.

Dat a confession!?

(:heh:)