NEurope
Yvonne

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Hold off on your votes people, lets try and get some disussion today. Majority is only 6.

Voting for a low poster and not even a courtesy mention, tut tut.

I ate two light blue beans, they were re directs :/ So i ended up switching Sheika and Rummy, i also switched cube and mr paul.

Sorry that actually says rummy to sheika and rez to mr paul.

Can you check over this again and make sure it's correct? Things would be clearer if you just swapped rez and mr-paul. T'would remove his good investigation.

Ftr I find Peeps untrustworthy. He started the Jimbob train and has another one here. Actually surprised so many people assumed a mafia would come out and lie about an investigation when they were outnumbered approximately 4:1, it's usually done when they are a few votes away. I feel peeps wouldn't have kept that vote if he was town (or Rez). Hindsight is 20:20 etc but I wouldn't have voted that and don't feel they would have... Sorry for inactivity etc I'm shit lately.

I used a turquoise bean to rob mr-paul last night and I now have a red bean. A damn shame I only have one other bean and it sucks.

A confirmed townie has an evil result on Rez actually, screw it: Vote: Rez

Better than Drakhon's result and I think there might now be some doubt as to what happened with @Esequiel.

I wasn't the first to vote for Jimbob btw. I also don't think it's fair to say the first person to vote for someone is responsible for every consequent vote.

I wasn't the first to vote for Jimbob btw. I also don't think it's fair to say the first person to vote for someone is responsible for every consequent vote.

Yeah yeah it was me, sorry :p

Can you check over this again and make sure it's correct? Things would be clearer if you just swapped rez and mr-paul. T'would remove his good investigation.

Light blue beans, redirected Rummy to shieka and redirected rez to mr paul.

Well people are responsible for their own vote. Gonna take it as a given that there are some mafia in here.

Voted for townie Jimbob (minus good / dead people): drahkon, The Peeps, Aqui1a, Esequiel, ReZourceman.

Voted for mafia Dedede (minus good / dead people): ReZourceman, Esequiel, Jonnas, Aqui1a, Animal

There is very likely mafia voting for Dedede too, but Peeps and Drahkon are the only ones who voted for Jimbob and not Dedede.

Aqui1a, Peeps and Rez are my top suspects if people want to investigate / whack them. My beans suck balls.

Sorry I haven't been on for so long, real-life shit going down! Anyway, updates for everyone. I've been taking out of the bag but for the past two nights, I have just been role-blocking. Two nights ago, I role-blocked Mr-Paul and last night, I role-blocked Cube. Admittedly I haven't been reading the thread so now I'll catch up but I just thought I'd post that in case it might help anyone whilst I do what might be a major read-up.

Night one: Took a bean

Night two: ate a brown bean, checked ReZ, ReZ = town

Night three: Took a bean

Night 4: ate an aqua bean, chose Aqui1a as target, slapped an orange bean out of his hand/bag

Night 5: Took a bean

N1: Ate Orange bean. Reverse tracked myself. I was roleblocked.

N2: Ate brown bean. Investigated Rummy. He is town.

N3: Ate green bean. Protected Magnus Peterson

N4: Took a bean.

N5: Ate brown bean. Investigated Mr-Paul. I was roleblocked.

@Mr\-Paul

@Aqui1a

Everyone should do this actually.....................

N1 - Ate a RED bean, allowed me to eat 2 beans the next night.

N2 - Ate 2 light blue beans, which redirected rummy to shieka and rez to mr paul.

N3 - Ate a blue bean, tracked peeps was redirected to jimbob then i was roleblocked.

N4 - Picked a bean.

N5 - Ate a blue bean, tracked Mr-Paul who targetted no one.

N1 - Ate a crimson bean - gained a double vote for that day phase.

N2 - Picked a bean.

N3 - Ate a brown bean - roleblocked & jailkept.

N4 - Ate a blue bean - tracked Animal - his target was mr-paul.

N5 - Ate a pink bean - able to make a significant post at any time after death.

N1. BROWN - Aqui1a is TOWN.

N2. BROWN - Jon Dedede is MAFIA.

N3. GREEN - protect myself.

N4. ORANGE - reverse track Cube.

N5. took a bean from the bag.

N1: Ate a crimson jelly bean and could double-vote.

N2: Ate an orange jelly bean, reverse-tracked Magnus and found that nobody targeted him.

N3: Picked a turquoise jelly bean.

N4: Ate the turquoise bean and stole an orange bean from Jonnas.

N5: Ate my remaining orange bean and reverse-tracked Magnus, nobody targeted him.

Night 1: Blue Bean. Targeted Rummy, but was roleblocked (jailkept by DuD, if I remember correctly)

Night 2: Clear Bean. Saw Drahkon's beans (saw no Brown, meaning I saw his bag after he ate it. Saw no Aqua either, so I take it that's the one he took on night 3)

Night 3: Picked a bean.

Night 4: Ate a Green Bean. However, I could not send an actual target :heh: (this was during the vacation period I was inactive) Result would've been the same, though: I was roleblocked, anyway (though I'm not sure by whom) AND my other bean (the Orange Bean) was stolen by Aqui1a, leaving me with an empty bag :mad:

Night 5: Picked a bean from the bag: I got Red :blank:

So yeah, I'm a sitting duck right now.

N1 - Protected myself.

N2 - Picked a bean.

N3 - Picked a bean.

N4 - Checked Cube's stomach contents.

N5 - Jailkept mr-paul

Night 1. Ate yellow bean roleblocked Sheikah.

Night 2. Blue bean tracked Jimbob. He targeted Rummy.

Night 3. Violet bean on The Peeps. Jailkept him.

Night 4. Took a bean.

Night 5. Ate turquoise bean, stole red bean from mr-paul.

@Mr\-Paul

If you please.

Night 1

Dannyboy-the-Dane is super dead! He was town.

A violet, blue and brown bean fell from his cup.

Drahkon – Took a bean (Cant confirm)

Cube – Ate a orange bean, reverse tracked himself. Roleblocked. (Cornfirmed by Jimbob (Dead Town))

Esequiel – Red bean, eat two next night. (Confirmed next night)

Peeps – Crimson bean, double vote. (Confirmed)

Magnus – Brown Bean, Aquila town. NO CONFIRMATION

Aquila – Crimson bean, double vote. DID NOT CONFIRM

Jonnas – Blue bean, tracked rummy but Jailkept. (Confirmed by dud)

Rez – Green bean, protected himself. ("Confirmation" by Dedee ((DEAD MAFIA)) bean also eaten by Rummy, dead town.

Heroic – Yellow bean, roleblocked shieka. Shieka didnt mention being blocked and Mr paul claims to have jailkept Heroic. No confirmation.

@Mr\-Paul -

Aqui1a - Ate an orange jelly bean, reverse-tracked Magnus and found that nobody targeted him. (Not confirmed)

drahkon - ate a brown bean, checked ReZ, ReZ = town (not confirmed)

Day 2 was a clusterfuck of arguments between shieka and rummy. We got no info at all, 1 person conspicuous by their absence was none other than @Mr\-Paul – Roleblocked ese. (Confirmed)

@Animal

A wasted day, no info shared and a suspicious amount of people claim to have "picked beans".

Edited by Esequiel
Automerged Doublepost

VOTES:

ReZourceman (1) - heroicjanitor

heroicjanitor (2) - The Peeps, Magnus Peterson

majority is 6; majority has not been reached.

Day 6 ends. Eat phase 6 begins.

Please PM me with the bean you want to eat, or that you want to take a bean from the bag.

Alive 11

Dead 7

• Dannyboy-the-Dane
  • Diageo
  • Jon Dedede
  • DuD
  • Sheikah
  • Jimbob
  • Rummy

majority is 6