NEurope
jayseven

Netflix vs. Lovefilm

I much prefer Netflix, and like many of you i access the much better US version. And i don't use a paid DNS, i change my settings in the same way Mokong does via my router so i can access via WiiU/360. I did try LoveFILM, but the content wasn't much good. And the price of it is simply not worth it compared to Netflix.

Got access to the US Netflix yesterday. Wow. So much content.

I'm surprised how easy it was to change it. When I activated Media Hint I thought I haven't really done anything besides adding it to Firefox and thought I was still on the Norwegian Netflix. Since yesterday I have been confused as of why no one on the web was talking about the biggest upgrade in the library since Netflix was introduced in Norway in the first place. An hour ago I noticed the link was different :p

Any easy way to get this on my PS3(or my smart tv)? I'm horrible at this DNS thing.

Got access to the US Netflix yesterday. Wow. So much content.

I'm surprised how easy it was to change it. When I activated Media Hint I thought I haven't really done anything besides adding it to Firefox and thought I was still on the Norwegian Netflix. Since yesterday I have been confused as of why no one on the web was talking about the biggest upgrade in the library since Netflix was introduced in Norway in the first place. An hour ago I noticed the link was different :p

Any easy way to get this on my PS3(or my smart tv)? I'm horrible at this DNS thing.

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/291530

You do have to pay a small fee each month though.

I just downloaded an extension for Firefox called hola! Works a treat to access US Netflix. I just hook my lappy up to the TV when I want to watch it on the big screen.

Netflix is the better option for streaming, but I do also have LoveFilm to rent the more blockbuster type films on disc, oh and 3D blu rays.

I use Hola Unblocker too and it's great.

For all of you out there with access to the American Netflix, on December 16th the biggest film of the year will be hitting it, One Direction: One of Us. Set your calendar reminders now!