NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nikos9

Fantasy Football 13/14

Full_Fantasy_Premier_League-18856603-72099670.png

Hello all N-Europers!

The new Premier League season is fast approaching and I noticed no-one has created a fantasy football league thread or issued a code for anyone to join yet so I thought I'd get one set up!

Without further ado, here's the code to join on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - 40850-264981

Good Luck!

I will most likely play this for a few months and then forget about it before ultimately hating it because i'm doing so badly. I'm in.

Joined. Since I don't support a Premier League club, Fantasy Footy actually motivates me to watch it every week.

Well might as well start some discussion (so that it has the chance to die out).

Did well enough last week. Having Benteke play two games and having Yaya Toure as captain helped out certainly.

I am nearly last but most of my players have yet to play so far hoping for a Van Persie hat trick :D

I am quite pleased with how some of my 2nd tier players are working out, Dzeko and Ramsey are both non superstar players but are hitting a good bit of form at the moment Ramsey especially so will be keeping an eye on how they progress.

Who are peoples biggest suprise hits and let downs so far?

I already said my surprise hits my biggest let down isnt really his fault but David Luiz has been injured for a while now which sucks for my points.

On a side note does anyone have any Newcastle players? Watched them on MOTD and am amazed at how that team has taken such a downward turn.

I am nearly last but most of my players have yet to play so far hoping for a Van Persie hat trick :D

I am quite pleased with how some of my 2nd tier players are working out, Dzeko and Ramsey are both non superstar players but are hitting a good bit of form at the moment Ramsey especially so will be keeping an eye on how they progress.

Who are peoples biggest suprise hits and let downs so far?

I already said my surprise hits my biggest let down isnt really his fault but David Luiz has been injured for a while now which sucks for my points.

On a side note does anyone have any Newcastle players? Watched them on MOTD and am amazed at how that team has taken such a downward turn.

I had Luiz in my team too, but noticed he might not be guaranteed games for a while. So, I replaced him with Ivanovic.

I also replaced Lukaku with Soldado. I would have kept him, but it looks like he's rarely going to be used. I was wondering prior to the season which forward Mourinho would opt for, but it looks like it didn't go my way! D: Hopefully Soldado can score a good few - but not too many. :/

I don't really have any surprise hits, but Seamus Coleman and Ross Barkley are looking special. And I only had to spend 5m on Coleman and 4.7 on Barkley! Already shooting up in value. :)

took an 8 point hit this week to get on a few cash cows... then lost .1m on fucking anelka cos i snoozed on that news. Fucks sake!

going to wade into this league as well if that's alright. Take my fantasy team a bit too serious, a self stlyed AVB lite if I do say so...not that I'm any good!

And I should point out my team name is shit on purpose, before anyone bemoans a lack of creativity on my part :)

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

Unfortunately none of my players have been overly great so to speak thus far but most of them are consistant and I guess Lampard and Terry have got me most points, so I'm holding my own in mid-table...just waiting for the transfer window to close and might consider some wildcard action.

I've had a few flops in Lukaku and Anelka though but I've just done a double transfer to get rid of those POSs, lol. I don't usually like doing double transfers but in this case I'd only have one striker guarenteed being played in RVP so needs must.

...having done that now they're saying Anelka will be back in the squad this weekend, typical..I bet he goes and gets a hattrick this weekend now! :p

Sign in to follow this