Moustache, yay or nay?

Which is better?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Sophisticated men rock the moustache
    • Real men grow a beard
    • Fashionable stubble all the way
    • I like little boys and their smooth faces

This Moogle guy hasn't posted for at least 6 hours! I'm starting to wonder if he's just very cleverly joined these forums just to try and get votes in his moustache poll.

He's probably just off crying somewhere because people think his mustache idea is stupid.

Except the people telling him to grow facial hair, but they're just trolling to get him to look like an idiot.

Movember Bitches.

7une.jpg

This is Movember 2010. The young tender age of 23, I would hope I could grow a better one this year, I'm in for Movember this year for sure!

Oh yeah Moogle go for it. I mean look at Cody Rhodes now. Moustache was the best thing to happen to him in WWE...

50c9572aafa96f7078000021.jpg

I used to have a beard or a goatee but now I'm rocking the clean shaven look and it's working out for me. Plus, it's not so much of a pain to shave anymore. I just run a razor over the motherfucking sexy face of mine for five minutes and it's done whereas before, I had to shave and trim my goatee and shit, it got annoying after a while.

I can't imagine what I'd look like with a moustache though...maybe, like, Mexican or something, I don't know. I don't think I'd look good anyway.

Wait, I thought a stubble and a goatee were the same thing (or at least similar)

Goatee is what I have now. That option is definitely lacking from the poll, then.

Wait, I thought a stubble and a goatee were the same thing (or at least similar)

Goatee is what I have now. That option is definitely lacking from the poll, then.

Goatee can be any length, and is a particular part of the face. Like this:

pitts-goatee2.jpg

Whereas stubble is just short facial hair.

DO NOT PUT ON COCK OR BOLLOCKS.

That's the one, hahahaha.

I might read it again later. Pure gold. One of the reasons why I love the internet. :D

Haha I shall defy thee Lord!

Hmm interesting, never heard of that, will get down my local lush and have a look :)

Yeah I mean apart from a few spots and stuff back in the day my skin has always been in relatively good nick, I moisturise every day too, but clean shaving just seems to bring up spots on my chin, I've been told only I can see them but def there, just a bit unsightly really. I was told witch hazel stops all that, apparently it's bacteria plus in growing hairs, but who knows! I do, because of the beard, have a habit of stroking my chin wistfully quite often, so that prob doesn't help!

Anyway inspired by this bought some new shaving stuff this eve, given my face the once over, see how I fare!

Witch hazel is meant to be good, aye. I was told that a long time ago, but I've never given it a go myself. The Karma Cream is meant to be used on your body, but I've found that it goes well with my face, so I use it there. :D

Your words ... they hurt. :(

I regret nothing.gif :D

That Brad Pitt picture Odwin posted speaks volumes. Beards are shit. He's got a face that most women would erupt over, but that beard ruins everything.

Anyway, I've shaved today. Two days after shaving. Fuck your beards!

Beards are shit.

Fuck your beards!

You sir, are full of crap. The only reason why you so vehemently hate beards is because your mother had one and it was so large and coarse that your wee little baby face got all red and irritated when trying to suck her hairy, disgusting goat nipples.

You sir, are full of crap. The only reason why you so vehemently hate beards is because your mother had one and it was so large and coarse that your wee little baby face got all red and irritated when trying to suck her hairy, disgusting goat nipples.

My Mum is dead, man...

My Mum is dead, man...

Well so is my dad, and he had beard too. #awkward

You wanted a female's opinion, so:

Aragorn is the gold standard of sexual facial hair.

Well so is my dad, and he had beard too. #awkward
My Mum is dead, man...

...DEAD TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

Now this is truly awkward. :p

Goatee can be any length, and is a particular part of the face. Like this:

Whereas stubble is just short facial hair.

Thanks, then. Indeed, goatee it is.

That Brad Pitt picture Odwin posted speaks volumes. Beards are shit. He's got a face that most women would erupt over, but that beard ruins everything.

Psh, bad beard is bad beard, there are good ones!

Don't be racist hairist, bro.

...DEAD TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

Now this is truly awkward. :p

Just shows that you should never trust a beard-hater. You people are vile like pustules on a warthog's rear end.

But that chin...

Now that you mention it, it does kind of look like a pair of hairy boobs, but let's not bother about such things. Let's just appreciate the sexualness of the stubble.

I have to disagree (but I'm a man, so I guess my opinion doesn't count :p )

dr%20house.jpg

(I can't grow something like that :( Booooh)

Beards are the shit.

True dat.

I don't know how I feel about beards I guess. I like my chinny beard/tache combo, but then I also kinda like it on those rare occasions I decide to be totally clean shaven and I see my face and all its different-ness.

I've recently decided however, I'm not going to shave any time soon, and try to see how well I can truly beard out.

Vive la barbe!

It depends on the person really. The moustache is probably the hardest to pull off due to its connotations of evil child molesters, but some can still manage to make it look good.

Personally, I feel like the optimal facial hair for moi is in fact the heavy stubble. With a clean shave I look like a teenage lesbian, and light stubble just looks patchy and stupid. Heavy stubble looks good yet also clean, but when it grows longer it starts getting messier and messier. A full-grown beard is like a curly bush, and the moustache just gets into my mouth if I don't trim it. Still, I have to agree that there's something pretty funny about having a bush of hair on your face (...), even if it might make eating a bit more difficult (......). Plus it's warmer in the winter.