Moustache, yay or nay?

Which is better?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Sophisticated men rock the moustache
    • Real men grow a beard
    • Fashionable stubble all the way
    • I like little boys and their smooth faces

So what do people think of the manly 'stache?

I'm tempted to shave my beard and rock one of the mother fuckers. What do you guys reckon?

The beard has now become fashionable, so why not the tache? It used to be a staple of manliness. Now it's reserved for paedophiles and geography teachers (tautology?).

So vote what you think is best (and comment of course).

Ladies, vote/tell us what you prefer.

I think it can work but you've got to really put the work in to manage it, find what looks good and make it look like something that's supposed to be there rather than a caterpillar or a young ferret that's blown onto your face.

If I could get a cream that completely kills hair follicles, I would gladly apply it to my face.

If I could get a cream that completely kills hair follicles, I would gladly apply it to my face.

You're right, if only they had some sort of removal cream for hair.

Try the women's section, where you belong.

I think mustaches are like baldness. People are like, oh, but look at Tom Selleck or Bruce Willis! They have a mustache/a bald head and they're so manly and sexy!

Yeah, well, you're not Tom Selleck, Sam. :blank:

I'm not a fan of them. I'm firmly in the "moustaches and beards are lame" camp.

Stubble is fine and I can deal with it. But, after about 2 days, it's a pain in the arse.

Day 1: Shave.

Day 2: Stubble, still looks fine.

Day 3: FUCKS SAKE, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, MAN.

Day 4: Restart process. Same as day 1.

I feel sorry for men who can't grow anything at all though, or who have patches of baldness on their beard/tache area. Must be a real feelsbadman moment.

So, I don't like. I despise goatees in particular.

Yeah, well, you're not Tom Selleck, Sam. :blank:

Just you wait and see. I'll have you swooning over big bear Moogle.

You're right, if only they had some sort of removal cream for hair.

Try the women's section, where you belong.

It's in the men's section too:

veet-for-men-hair-removal-gel-200ml.jpg

I'm not a fan of them. I'm firmly in the "moustaches and beards are lame" camp.

Stubble is fine and I can deal with it. But, after about 2 days, it's a pain in the arse.

Day 1: Shave.

Day 2: Stubble, still looks fine.

Day 3: FUCKS SAKE, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, MAN.

Day 4: Restart process. Same as day 1.

I feel sorry for men who can't grow anything at all though, or who have patches of baldness on their beard/tache area. Must be a real feelsbadman moment.

So, I don't like. I despise goatees in particular.

I've had a beard of some sorts since about year 8 at school, however recently developed bald patches on my neck, I can't grow my beloved beard properly any more! :( usually trim it to stubble though, if I clean shave I get awful shavers rash, little white heads appear all over my chin about 3 days after.

Do enjoy some funky designs though, been rocking a Tony Stark type arrangement until recently :D

It's in the men's section too:

veet-for-men-hair-removal-gel-200ml.jpg

If that's the one I'm thinking of, there's some hilarious reviews of that product on Amazon. :laughing:

I do feel quite sophisticated whilst shaving, mind. Shaving soap, shaving brush...all I need is a cut throat razor blade and awhh yeeeah.

It looks cool on the people who can pull it off. I’m not one of them, but for myself I prefer the clean shaven look. Unfortunately I’m lazy, so I don’t shave that often. I should get someone to do it for me.

Just you wait and see. I'll have you swooning over big bear Moogle.

I hate to break this to you, there's no way you could pass for a bear - even with a mustache. :heh:

At the most, you'd look like a creepy gay uncle.

One day I hope to own a mighty beard. Until then I'll just keep dreaming (and rarely shaving).

I've had a beard of some sorts since about year 8 at school, however recently developed bald patches on my neck, I can't grow my beloved beard properly any more! :( usually trim it to stubble though, if I clean shave I get awful shavers rash, little white heads appear all over my chin about 3 days after.

Do enjoy some funky designs though, been rocking a Tony Stark type arrangement until recently :D

That's the good lord telling you to give up the dream. ;)

My facial hair started developing at around the same time. At the end of 6th form/start of Uni, I had terrible marks on my face from shaving. I remember being asked once or twice if I had been attacked by an animal or been in a fight. That was...sad.

It really pays off to look around at different shaving products and skin care. Taking care of your skin is important. Drinking a lot of water and being fit and healthy will go some way towards this, too.

Nowadays, my skin is pretty good. I rarely get any spots or marks on my face. I've used Karma Cream from Lush since I started getting those marks and it's been better since. :)

I hate to break this to you, there's no way you could pass for a bear - even with a mustache. :heh:

One day I'll grow big and strong and hairy. And then you'll see.

One day I'll grow big and strong and hairy. And then you'll see.

Just as long as you don't grow a mustache. :blank:

If that's the one I'm thinking of, there's some hilarious reviews of that product on Amazon. :laughing:

DO NOT PUT ON COCK OR BOLLOCKS.

So I haven't been clean shaven for a number of years. Hate it. Plus my facial hair grows unbelievably quick and shaving takes time and is annoying. I would literally shave in the morning and by the end of the day it would feel rough again against the grain. Plus I think stubble and beards look good, I like them.

I get full coverage but don't let it get too long as it starts getting the ginger tinge.

My head is bald so the constant stubble I have offsets that. I need it.

That's the good lord telling you to give up the dream. ;)

My facial hair started developing at around the same time. At the end of 6th form/start of Uni, I had terrible marks on my face from shaving. I remember being asked once or twice if I had been attacked by an animal or been in a fight. That was...sad.

It really pays off to look around at different shaving products and skin care. Taking care of your skin is important. Drinking a lot of water and being fit and healthy will go some way towards this, too.

Nowadays, my skin is pretty good. I rarely get any spots or marks on my face. I've used Karma Cream from Lush since I started getting those marks and it's been better since. :)

Haha I shall defy thee Lord!

Hmm interesting, never heard of that, will get down my local lush and have a look :)

Yeah I mean apart from a few spots and stuff back in the day my skin has always been in relatively good nick, I moisturise every day too, but clean shaving just seems to bring up spots on my chin, I've been told only I can see them but def there, just a bit unsightly really. I was told witch hazel stops all that, apparently it's bacteria plus in growing hairs, but who knows! I do, because of the beard, have a habit of stroking my chin wistfully quite often, so that prob doesn't help!

Anyway inspired by this bought some new shaving stuff this eve, given my face the once over, see how I fare!

I prefer to look stubbly but my facial hair tends to grow fairly quick and shaving is a chore so I end up waiting until it gets out of hand and bothersome before shaving again...

I feel the poll may be a little biased.

I, like Cube, would like something that would kill hair follicles for good, at a cheap price. Which hair removal cream does not.

I voted beard. I wish I could grow a good one, but alas, mine grows far too awkwardly.

Moustaches are a pain. It's hard to make it look just right, and it itches like hell.

I recently adopted a stubble. Let's see where this takes me.

There are two types of people that go around beardless; boys and women, and I am neither.