NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Gamers - What Are You Playing At The Moment?

X-360

I'm currently flipping between 3 games. Fable III, Tomb Raider and Assassins Creed III. I'll be adding Dishonored to the list once Fable is completed tonight or tomorrow. The latter 2 are great, but i'm getting annoyed with Fable now. Dishonored, that is one game i regret not ever completing so i intend to do just that.

Nintendo 3DS

Flipping between Animal Crossing: New Leaf (can't put it down) and Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate. Transferred my WiiU save over, it passes the time on long train journeys.

WiiU

Again, a flip between Pikmin 3 (brilliant, yet peaceful game) and Earthbound. Both are cracking games indeed.

I'm playing Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed for the Wii U. Love eeeeeeet. It seems that it's a lot more racing focused than Mario Kart Wii. The courses are excellent and I'm loving the transitions between road to sea to air. :)

£15 well spent!

Picked up Burnout Paradise dirt cheap on Friday so been plugging away at that again. Had it way back when my PS3 worked and spent so much time on it and have had a huge desire to play it again so started it all over on the 360 :D

Said to the guy when I was buying it that I don't think I've played a better racing game this generation and it was good to have someone agree with me on something for once. I'm sure there are better technical racers that have been released since but just the amount of fun that I got out of the game back then and still now makes this my favourite racer of this generation of consoles.

3DS:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Wii U:

Pikmin 3

PS3:

The Last of Us

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

At the moment

Final Fantasy IX on my vita, on the seond disk, trying to do an optional boss but keep dying as i'm trying to do it way under leveled

Pikmin 3 WiiU, its so addictive

Super MarioLuigi U i just traded monster hunter ultimate in to get this, so i've litterally done 4 levels

Tomb Raider on PC got it in the Steam Sale and i'm loving this game, one of the best games of the year!

Bioshock Infiinte on PC again summer sale purchase and loving the game! haven't played for a week after having to reinstall it after it randomly crashed at the same point constantly

Animal Crossing New Leaf its kind of becoming a chore so i'm switching to the nice town ordinance so i can play less frequently, plus i've now got so many street pass i can buy full sets of all the better furniture sets, so really i could farm the island finish upgrading my house and then i'm potentially done for quite some time with the game

The Last of Us stopped playing due to the summer sale, but i plan on picking it back up soon

At the moment

Final Fantasy IX on my vita, on the seond disk, trying to do an optional boss but keep dying as i'm trying to do it way under leveled

Pikmin 3 WiiU, its so addictive

Super MarioLuigi U i just traded monster hunter ultimate in to get this, so i've litterally done 4 levels

Tomb Raider on PC got it in the Steam Sale and i'm loving this game, one of the best games of the year!

Bioshock Infiinte on PC again summer sale purchase and loving the game! haven't played for a week after having to reinstall it after it randomly crashed at the same point constantly

Animal Crossing New Leaf its kind of becoming a chore so i'm switching to the nice town ordinance so i can play less frequently, plus i've now got so many street pass i can buy full sets of all the better furniture sets, so really i could farm the island finish upgrading my house and then i'm potentially done for quite some time with the game

The Last of Us stopped playing due to the summer sale, but i plan on picking it back up soon

Why the trade in on MH3?

Why the trade in on MH3?

I just couldn't get into it, i tried it several times and clocked in about 5 hours but its just not fee me, i prefer a story in my RPG not just heres a job go kill this, it just felt too repetative

I hear Monster Hunter gets good after a hundred hours, so you gave up 95 hours too early.

Re-started Dishonored over the weekend, it's one of them hidden gems. All DLC downloaded, and ready to crunch into once the main game is done and dusted.

Payday 2

Played the Beta and now enjoying the full games on Steam. Great fun with friends but utterly broken in single player. Also have it coming for the 360 from ShopTo, (Ordered it months ago, but managed to get a really cheap Steam version as well)

Guacamelee: Gold Edition

Awesome game, put a couple of hours in and loving the Metroidvania gameplay and bizarre Mexican Wrestler style.

Ducktales: Remastered

Woo-Hoo.

My gaming tastes have been slightly different lately thanks to picking up my first android phone, but here's the list.

Ingress: Although it's in closed beta, what a game! Currently at level 2, but should be reaching level 3 tomorrow after much delay. Absolutely killing the battery on my phone, but hey, it's a location based game so it was bound to.

Digimon Unlimited: Practically the Digimon tamagotchi's that were pretty popular (but rare) as a kid, in an Android application. Keep sleeping too much and finding the little bastards dead.

Pokemon Black 2: This is the first time I've ever taken so long to complete a Pokemon game and I have no idea what the delay is. The release of X & Y seem to be encouraging me to get some more time in it.

Streetpass: Even with the relays, I'm just not getting as much fun out of it ever since I returned to the UK, what a shame.

I'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei. That's the original one from the SNES, not the 3DS one. Magnus baited me into it after I bought SMT3 and so now that's still sitting on my shelf, in its plasticwrap.

Shin_Megami_Tensei_The_First.jpg

Unfortunately it was never officially released over here, so yes I'm playing a fan-translated ROM. I hold my hands up to it, but hope Atlus will forgive me since I've bought up half their video game library over the last month or so.

It's a pretty long, painstaking RPG with a first person view, which you move through one square at a time and can't see anything in front of you until you land in that space. The story is relatively sparse and each section of the game is split into a) dungeon and then b) figuring out which one place you need to go to to speak to one particular person to progress back towards (a).

That said, I'm still enjoying it. Although it's not the first ever game from the series (there was Megami Tensei on the NES) it feels like a piece of history, and its quite interesting to meet demons and use powers which are still in the series and its spinoffs 21 years later.

God damn you.

Damn you to hell.

I'm still playing. I've got about 19 billion cookies.

3DS

Mario & Luigi: DTB

Fire Emblem

Donkey Kong CR

Animal Crossing

Wii U

Pikmin 3

Need for Speed: MW

Monster Hunter 3

The Wonderful 101 - Demo (done to death)

I just got addicted to Civilization V

I had other games in my backlog, but they're such a distant memory...

Playing a few levels of Thomas Was Alone at a time as I don't want it to end. So tragic.

Playing a few levels of Thomas Was Alone at a time as I don't want it to end. So tragic.

I played it from start to finish yesterday. Its one of the best games ive played this year.

Started up Xenoblade Chronicles, but probably won't be going back to it.

Why not? Have you completed it before?

I'm playing The Wonderful 101 right now...along with about a dozen other things.

Love eeeet. :D

Why not? Have you completed it before?

I'm playing The Wonderful 101 right now...along with about a dozen other things.

Love eeeet. :D

And me...the Wii U backlog is gettin a bit ridiculous now haha!!

And ive still got to complete Xenoblade!!

Wheres Bernard's watch when you need it!?