NEurope
Happenstance

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Still really underwhelmed. Hopefully the movie will be as good as the first, though a slight dip in quality is always reasonably expected.

Not a surprise, most big films come out on a Thursday - It's only been moved forward a day - we've known that it's being released a week before the USA for like the last year.

Only difference is I'll be going to a Wednesday night midnight showing, not a Thursday night!

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Poster.jpg

A new international poster was shown yesterday. Who is the guy with the yellow cape in the background - Dr. Strange??

A new international poster was shown yesterday. Who is the guy with the yellow cape in the background - Dr. Strange??

Vision most likely: peace:

Vision most likely: peace:

Yup. Dat tease!

So freaking hyped for this film. :yay:

It's an awfully put together poster. Seriously, get a fucking comic book artist to draw something epic - anyone at Marvel would have designed a better poster. Those light sources are terrible.

It is a really badly put together poster, you can tell it's just utilising separate pieces of art cobbeled together. The 3 characters on the left especially don't fit at all.

But anyway. 2 months!! :D

Oh and the poster credits also confirm Peggy Carter and Falcon in the film in some form :)

Hope Falcon flies into battle!

Something tells me I should avoid watching this trailer and anything else new from now on....

....OH NO THE VIDEO STARTED PLAYING ON ITS OWN....

............I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*2 mins later*

Damn it now I too have a mess to clean up

Does anyone know what is depicted at 1:02, please? Looks like Wolverine's claws, but it can't be that, can it?

I thought it was Klaw but it's actually Hawkeye with devices that storages arrows which look like claws to everyone lmfao.

Edited by DriftKaiser

So after watching the trailer numerous times, In the mood for all things Avengers, I thought I'd take a read of the Wikipedia for Age of Ultron.

Okay so I've been following the film, but I guess not paying full attention as the confirmed cast really caught me by surprise. I knew of Rhodes being in it but I had no idea the cast was so fucking huge...

So aside from the main cast we've seen in the trailer, I had no idea that Falcon, Heimdall, Loki, Selvig were all in this too.

Will Warmachine and Falcon actually be part of the main fight do you reckon? Or was Rhodes cameo just that party appearance from the trailers?

I'm fairly confident that Rhodes will be killed early on. It just makes sense as it will be a big blow to Stark and will raise the stakes (OMG! someone is actually dead).

Also, even though a new film has been announced, I think that Thor will die in the big fight (and that he'll escape the Asgard underworld in the next film). This will then give a reason for Captain America to catch Ultron by surprise by using Thor's hammer against him.

Heimdall, Loki and Selvig will probably just have small roles in Thor's journey to Earth. Loki will be there to remind people that he's actually in control of Asgard.

Tempting, but it's just too many to sit through. 22 whole hours, including the breaks. Worst of all, it starts at midnight, so you'll be tired from the previous day. No chance of staying awake for the whole thing. By the time you reach Age of Ultron, you'd ache a lot from sitting there for that long. It's like going on a flight to Australia!

I did one with the three Hunger Games films, starting at 7pm and ending at 2am, and that was long enough!

Even then, it isn't a full marathon - it's missing the Hulk and GOTG!

I'd do it in the comfort of your own home instead.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

*waves hands in the air*